LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chosen Family (Private with GuardianWolves)

Lavellan

Sarah's eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store as she faced the isle. Immediately she pointed to the stuffed animals, getting an elephant and a giraffe. Then looking to the art. She pointed to the big pack of crayons as well as the princess coloring books. Once she got what she deemed as necessities out of the way, she took her time looking at every single toy. She pressed the buttons on some, nose crinkling as they made too much noise. She picked out a pack of more Ponies to match the one she held in her hand. 

When she finally pointed to her 10th toy for her daddy to add to the full cart, she slumped against him happily. "Thank you, daddy. I love my new clothes and toys." 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Your welcome Sarah, come on, let's go and purchase your clothes and toys and then try to get you home in case something bad happens while we are still here. Which it won't, but daddy just wants to make sure that nothing bad happens to his sweet little one while he has hold of her." He said as he walked quickly to the checkout lane and shifted her to one arm while he used the other to do his best and put the clothes and toys out for the cashier to scan and then he paid for the items before he took the bags with the clothes and returned the hand basket to it's proper place and then walked with the clothes and toys and Sarah in his arms to the car and put the toys and clothes in the back, before closing the trunk and then going to the passenger side door of the SUV and putting Sarah into her booster seat before he would buckle her up nice and securely so that she didn't get hurt if something bad happened to her while he was driving her to her new home and got into the drivers side and started the engine before driving off to Sarah's new home and his house.

"Daddy's so strong!" Sarah praised as her daddy carried everything and herself to the car. She held her one Pony close to her as she practically bounced in her seat. Equal parts because she was happy and because she really needed to potty. But like all the caretakers said, she was a big girl. She could hold it. 

As Logan began driving, Sarah was less sure. Her bouncing became leg crossing and more obvious as signs of needing to potty. Being so small though, she wasn't quite good at holding it. "Daddy I need to potty bad!" She called out as she held on tightly to the arms of her booster seat. 

"Sarah, why didn't you tell me sooner sweetie? We are already on our way home and I can't stop for you. I wish I could though so that you could potty. I'm sorry, but your gonna have to try your very hardest and very bestest to hold on as bestest as you can until we get home, can you do that for Daddy? If you can't hold on, I won't be mad. I'll still love you and treat you the same way I do now sweetheart, but you have to try your hardest to hold on, because their is no place for me to stop and let you out to go potty without you being exposed to people looking on the highway okay?" He told her as he looked at her, now very worried about her potty habits and if she would in fact be able to try her bestest to hold on until they could get home and he could get her inside and then she could finally potty without having something bad happen to her clothes that she was wearing.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Sarah sniffled as she squirmed in her seat. She wasn't trying to hold it for so long but she just didn't want to stop their fun day. The poor girl could only hold on so long before her bladder gave out and she was wetting herself. It soaked into her booster seat and stained her pretty purple dress as it dripped everywhere. And then Sarah was sobbing. "S-sorry daddy!" She cried out. She had wet herself, the seat, and her new daddy's car! Even if he said he wasn't mad, that didn't mean Sarah wasn't still upset. She was supposed to be a big girl...

"Sarah, it's okay, I'm not mad at you. It was an accident, though I will be honest, I am a little bit disappointed because you waited until the very last minute to tell me that you needed to potty. If you had told me earlier than I could have taken you potty and you could have avoided having this accident. But regardless, its okay sweetheart, I'm not mad and I am not going to punish you for an accident ever. Just promise me that from now on, you will try your hardest, to tell me when you need to potty and that you will continue to try your very hardest to make it to the potty okay? I'm only trying to help you prevent these kinds of things from happening. When we get home, I'll get you cleaned up and changed into one of your new clothes and wash your wet ones okay?" He told her as he kept a calm voice throughout his whole talk with her so that she didn't feel even more ashamed than she probably already did because she had wet herself in his car which was new to her.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Sarah's cries died down to mere sniffles, but her frown was still in place as she tried not to move too much. She didn't want to make a mess. Her tiny hands were clenched in the fabric of her dress. "Where's h-home?" She asked quietly. 

"It's about ten more minutes away from here, but it's a big house, even for daddy it's big. It's a blue house like the sky." He told her as he continued driving, knowing they were about ten minutes at the current moment since there was no traffic. Soon enough, he was right and they pulled up to a 3 story brick and wood house that was painted the color blue and almost matched the sky exactly. He got out and went to the other side of the SUV to be able to open Sarah's door and unbuckled her from the seat, not caring about the wetness that he would get from holding onto her. He inspected the damage to both her clothes and the booster seat, which luckily only required the booster seat's cover to be washed and had also grabbed some of the bags of clothes and toys, once he had those, he used his other hand to undo the cover and closed the door as he went to the front door of the house and opened it and bringing her inside and immediately went to the room where he had his laundry machines and put the cover into the washing machine, before going upstairs with her to the bathroom and set her down on the floor of the bathroom, closing the door and just starting to get her undressed, so that he could change her into some clothes, luckily he had also managed to grab some of the clothes and toys that they had bought and he just decided that he would give her a quick bath so that way, she could get cleaned up everywhere and then changed into some new clothes and he could take the time to help her get back to her normal happy self.

Sarah looked out the window at every blue house hoping to get a glimpse at her new forever home with her daddy. When they finally stopped, she was amazed at how big it was. It was like a doll house with it's pretty color and different floors. Sarah just hoped he wouldn't get lost.

When she was picked up she was reminded of her accident and she held on to her daddy tightly. One thumb securely stuck in her mouth. When they walked in, she looked around wide eyed at the decor. Not really examining it but noticing fhe homey and safe look to it all. She loved it. 

Finally, as she was taken to the bathroom, she was stripped out of her clothes and it looked like she'd get to have a bath. This brought her excitement. The tub was huge to her and she looked forward to being dressed in her new pajamas. "Daddy can I have bubbles in the bath?" She asked quietly. 

(Sorry it's taken me so long to reply, been sick lately and dealing with other things)

As Logan looked at his little girl and heard her request, he nodded and instead of answering her, he simply got some bubble bath solution and put it in the bath water before closing up the bottle and putting it to the side and then lifting her lightly into the bathtub and then just let her enjoy the bubbles in the bath for a while, before he would start to clean her body from her little accident that she had in the car. He started with her hair and lightly lathered it up with shampoo, asking her to close her eyes while he did it so that he wouldn't hurt her eyes and make her upset. Once he had her hair sufficiently lathered, he would take some warm water and pour it over her head and once her hair was fully clean of any shampoo, he would then start to soap up her body and then once she was clean, would let her play in the water some more before getting her out.

He got her a towel and wrapped her up in it and quickly checked the time and noticed that it was getting close to where he could start making her some dinner and then let her play for a while, before she would have to get ready to go to bed. But, he would also like her to just be happy and not be tired if they decided to do something nice for tomorrow together. He also had promised that he would watch a movie with her before she was tucked in for bedtime and he wasn't about to break that promise or any promise he was going to make to her in the future or even now because, promises with children, needed to be kept no matter what.

"Okay Sweet Sarah, now that you are all nice and clean from your bath, how about we go and put you into some nice clothes, do you wanna wear your pajamas now, or wait until it's before we get ready for bed and then settle down to watch a movie together like I promised you? Also, are you hungry, or do you wanna wait until later to have something to eat before we get ready for bed and settle in to watch a movie together? Either choice is fine with me, as long as I know that my sweet baby girl is as happy as can be and isn't upset about something." He told her softly as he waited for her decision and smiled at her the whole time, letting her know hopefully, that he really was okay with whatever she chose and that it didn't matter to him as long as she was fine and happy with her decision.