LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chosen Family (Private with GuardianWolves)

Lavellan

"Okay sweetheart, I'll help you come here." He said as he helped to get the clothes she had on under her dress and then told her "If you don't wanna sit on the potty, there is something that I can try and teach you. I can teach you how to go potty standing, which means you won't have to touch or sit on the potty if you feel scared of it." He told her as he pointed to the potty that he was referring to since this was a unisex family bathroom which meant that there was both boy and girl potties inside for boys and girls to use.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah. I wanna do that." Sarah said with a nod. She followed her daddy to the boy pottys and looked up at him expectantly. She looked forward to not having to sit on the big toilet. 

"Okay sweetheart. Here for now just to get you used to going potty standing, just move as close as you can to the standing potty so that your pee hole is directly over the standing potty and then just relax your potty holding muscles and wait for the pee to come flowing out of you." He explained to her as he himself went over to the boys urinal that was next to the child's sized one he had pointed to earlier and then unzipped his pants and pulled it out. Lucky there was a divider between them otherwise he would have probably gotten a curious little girl looking at his privates and asking questions about it.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Sarah did as instructed a little clumsily seeing as how she'd never done anything like that before. And she'd certaintly never heard of other girls doing it. But even so, she relaxed her pee muscles like daddy said and found that she was able to pee standing up like boys did. And she was only a couple feet from daddy so she wasn't plagued by separation anxiety. Her daddy was so smart. Stepping away from the potty as she finished, she waited for Logan as well. 

"Good girl Sarah, I'm proud of you that you tried going potty standing like daddy does. Did you like it? Wanna go potty that way instead of the normal way?" He asked her as he looked at her and smiled.

Sarah smiled brightly up at her daddy as she was praised and nodded. "Yeah! But now we wash hands right?" She asked pointing to the sink that thankfullly had a small stool for her to stand on to reach the sink. 

Yes sweetheart, we go and wash our hands, but first we need to wipe your special place free of any pee-pee that you might have left on it from going potty standing okay?" He told her as he got a small amount of toilet paper and balled it up before getting down on her level and wiping her privates clean.

He then pulls up the clothes under her dress again and then brings her over to the sink and let's her wash her hands while he does the same and takes her out when she is done washing her hands..

Sarah stayed still as he privates were wiped clean and her pants were pulled up. She scrubs her hands clean like the caretakers showed her to before leaving. She smiled as they emerged. Potty out of the way, she was now free to enjoy her day out with her daddy! 

He then walked with her in his arms to the order line and looked at her asking "wanna get a happy meal to eat sweetheart, you can choose to have either french fries or apple slices and chicken nuggets or a cheeseburger, which ones would you like to have to eat?" He asked her as he looked over which combo he would like to get and settled on the double quarter pounder with cheese and would add bacon onto it and get a large drink for them to share since he wasn't sure if she should have her own soda or juice just yet in case she wanted to go play and doesn't know that she needs to potty again while playing, but he felt like getting a soda drink to share would be a better idea than giving her her own drink before she asks to go play if she wanted to.

Sarah thought hard about it before answering. "Apples and nuggets, please daddy!" She asked sweetly. She listened as Logan ordered for them both, excited for her food and toy. Of course she did notice the playground towards the back of the resturant, but wasn't keen on leaving her daddy's side. Or at least straying too far from him.

"Okay Sarah, let's go and sit down near the back of the restaurant because he had seen her look at the playground in the back of the McDonalds and knew that she might want to go and play on the playground, but maybe her separation anxiety was preventing her from leaving him and going to have fun. He decided he would give her some nice playtime when they got to the house, that way she didn't feel like she couldn't play because she had to be with daddy all the time and couldn't be away from him for any reason. He would sit down and let her choose if she wanted to sit next to him, or on his lap, either way, he would be happy with her decision and just smiled at her. "Hey Sarah, I was thinking that maybe tonight we could both watch a movie together, so start thinking about which movie that you wanna watch with me tonight okay?" He told her as he waited for the food and tried to play a small game with her to keep her occupied until the food came and she could have a toy to play with. He also thought about letting her get a couple of stuffed animals for when she slept, wanted to play, or was on a long car trip and wasn't able to run around like she might want to.

Sarah climbed into the chair next to her daddy. "Ooh! Okay!" She said excitedly at the idea of a movie. Sarah played with Logan as they waited for the food to come and she though about all the things she'd be getting. One thing she wanted was a pretty dress in her daddy's favorite color. But what she looked forward to the most was the toys. Stuffes animals were something they rarely had at the adoption agency and she had always wanted one of her own. 

As the food arrived, Sarah sat up on her knees in the chair to get enough height to see her own food. But what she dug for first was the toy in the happy meal. It seemed to be a My Little Pony toy with it's own little hairbrush and she showed her daddy excitedly. "Daddy look! It's a pony toy!"

"I know sweetheart, it's even got a little hairbrush that you can use to brush it's nice soft hair. For now, how about we both go ahead and eat our food and then you can play all you like with your new toy as well okay?" He told her as he smiled and then opened up his burger and started to eat it with her and just watched his daughter happily eat her food and look at her new toy.

Sarah carefully put her pony toy off to the side as she ate her chicken nuggets one by one. Every once in a while taking a drink from their shared soda. Finally, she came to her apple slices. But instead of opening the bag herself, she held it out to Logan. "Open it please!" 

Logan nodded and helped her by opening the apple slices bag and then put it down next to her and let her finish eating as he finished up with his fries and took several large sips from their shared soda and then just sat down and smiled at her when she finished and let her play with the toy she had gotten in her happy meal. Meanwhile, he got up and threw whatever trash away, which luckily was right behind them, so he could quickly sit down again after throwing away his trash and not leave his daughter sitting alone and make her feeling anxious. Once she would say that she was ready to go, he would take her potty one more time before they left and then would drive to the store with her to shop for the things he said that he was gonna get her.

He noticed that she hadn't been drinking as much as he had and looked to her, wondering if she wasn't drinking enough because she wanted to not have to leave daddy again, or just because she didn't wanna have to go potty again, either way, he would let her drink as much as she wanted, he didn't care really, but he figured by now that if the soda was affecting her, she would tell him and so, he left it alone and just let her play with her probably first toy that she hasn't had to share with anyone in a very long time, she seemed very happy so far and he hoped that he could continue to keep her happy with her new life.

Sarah took a few gulps of the soda as she played with her Pony toy. She was gentle with it, slowly brushing out any tangles in it's tail and mane everytime it so much as fell over. She had fun with it as she made it crawl over the table and even onto her daddy's arm. Her apple slices were finished soon after and she paused her play only to watch her daddy as he got up to throw away their trash. But she settled down quickly enough as he sat back down. 

She noticed he was waiting for her to say she wanted to leave so she wrapped up her imagination scene and looked up to him. "We going go the store now!" She asked excited to get more toys and clothes. Sarah took another gulp of the soda before standing up by her daddy's chair. She passed up the opportunity to use the bathroom this time thinking she wouldn't need to go so soon after going before. Besides. She was to excited to go potty right now. 

"Hey sweetheart, I know we just went potty, but it might be a good idea if we try and go potty before we leave so that your comfortable when your choosing toys and clothes, okay? I'm sure that you don't wanna be distracted by needing to go potty when your choosing your clothes and toys right? But if you don't need to go, then can you at least wait with daddy while he goes potty and then we can go and get you some nice clothes and new toys okay?" He asked her as he smiled at her and then scooped her up into his arms and then just started walking to the family bathroom again, unless of course she said otherwise, in which case he would just turn around and go out to the car and then place her in the seat and buckle her up and then drive to the store and just hope that nothing bad happens with her potty needs while they are on the way to the store and before they get home because he doesn't want to make her feel embarrassed and then become really upset due to her maybe having an accident because she may have held it too long and should have gone potty before she left and would then be sitting in wet clothes before she gets home.

"I don't need to go, daddy." Sarah told Logan as she held onto him tightly. After they left, she settled down in her booster seat and put her new Pony toy on the side of it as if she were riding in the cup holder. Her small feet kicked happily as she watched the scenery go by once more. 

She was almost buzzing out of her seat by the time Logan came to unbuckle her, too excited to feel the tell tale signs of having to potty. 

"Alright we're here, time to get you those nice pretty clothes and new toys that I told you about. You let me know if you need to potty okay? I would hate to see you be upset because of it." He said as he walked into the store with her and grabbed a hand basket since he was sure that she would not want him to put her in a cart while he pushed it around because she wouldn't be able to hold onto him while they were in the store.

He went through to the aisle for little girl clothes and told her "sweetheart, go ahead and look at all the pretty clothes and you point out which clothes you think are pretty and I'll look at it. If you want me to look through a particular set of clothes, you let me know okay? As far as clothes you need, we're gonna get you several sets of everything, including shirts, socks, shoes, pants, undershirts, underwear and pjs okay? You also will get to choose one towel for when you have bath time and when we stay at somewhere that isn't our home okay?" He explained as he started looking through the shirt's first.

Sarah nodded happily as she looked at all the possible clothes options. Never before had she seen so many clothes in one place! Head turning like a bobble head, she looked around the little girl shirts for things she liked. "That one, daddy." She told him immediately as she pointed to a purple shirt with a flower on it. She did this with a few more shirts and clothes before a woman came up to smile at her. 

"Aw! Aren't you a cutiepie!" The woman cooed as she looked at Sarah who blushed and clung tighter to her daddy. Her nervousness caught up to her and she had her thumb in her mouth trying to sooth herself. She didn't know this woman.

"Hello there, miss. Sarah sweetie, it's okay, daddy won't let anyone hurt you, he promises to protect you from anything that might hurt you." He told her reassuringly as he got the clothes as she had pointed them out to him and put them in the basket and then turned to the new person he had never seen before and was slightly wary of this woman and what she wanted to do with the two of them. He had been a wary child growing up, never knowing what someone might try and do to him if he were to give in or accept someone's demands or request. He was always on his guard when he was around a strange new person that he didn't know and was now even more concerned for Sarah's safety because she was his daughter and he didn't want to have anything bad happen to her. He watched the lady with suspicion and just waited for what he thought the inevitable was going to happen, would happen, but if she weren't to do even what he thought, he was still on his guard and would not let Sarah go for anything, he would give his life for Sarah in order to keep her safe and loved. She was his daughter after all and he loved her beyond what she could possibly understand.

Sarah avoided eyes with this new woman as she clutched her daddy's shirt tightly. She believed Logan's words, but that didn't mean she was open to a whole new person. 

The woman cooed once more with her hand over her heart. "Oh isn't she just the sweetest." Seeing the protective dad's look, she backed up. "Sorry to disturb you both. She just reminded me of my little girl when she was that small. I'll leave you to you shopping." She said pushing her cart away. 

Logan nodded as he went back to the shopping with his little girl, trying to get the child to calm down, he luckily had been smart enough to keep her little pony toy in his pocket and took it out of his pocket and handed it to her to hopefully help get her to become calm and happy again. He also lightly gave her a kiss on her forehead and said "I love you Sarah-kins." He told her sweetly as he asked "Wanna get some more shirts, or do you wanna move on?" He asked as he smiled and then thought he felt her moving around more than usual in his arms, he wondered if she was still super nervous and this was just her nerves making her extremely shy and nervous and she needed to move around a bit, or if this was the result of something that she didn't even know that she needed at the moment.

Sarah smiled slightly as she took the Pony and held it close. Her first and only (for now) toy. "Love you too! Move on, daddy." She decided already pointing to a pair of jeans with pretty flowers sewn into the hem. 

Yes, she was squirming. But she disregarded it. Even standing next to her daddy while she went to the bathroom was too far away for her right now though. She didn't wanna leave him. At all. 

He took the jeans she had pointed out and put in the basket with the other clothes and started to grab more clothes as she pointed them out to him. He just ignored the squirming at the moment because he would like to be able to get the shopping done with and then he would try and get her home as quickly as possible, so that Sarah could go potty and feel better than she might be feeling right now. Once he thought he had all of the clothes that she needed and she had stopped pointing out the clothes that she wanted, he moved to the toy aisle and looked at her "Okay Sarah-kins, time to choose your toys, you can select up to 10 toys, get a couple of stuffed animals as well okay? Same way as last time, just point to the toys and stuffed animals you want and I will get them and put them in the basket and then we can go and check out and try to get you home as quick as possible so that you can have time to play with your new toys. Okay, Sarah?" He told Sarah.