LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"My new caregiver is my... big sis?!"

Alright, so. Let me start off by saying that I am searching for someone who wants to fullfill the role of the little. 

That indeed means you'll be the one in diapers and whatnot, which most of us certainly prefer to be, right? I'll be the caregiver. 

This roleplay is based upon the game/anime Azur Lane, in which girls portray ships of WW2. It's a bit unusual, I will admit, but I couldn't resist using the charactera Kaga and Akagi for this, as seen in the pictures below.

sample_ef2bda02fd26292bd3d9f3f391bcca3d9de28770.thumb.jpg.f382b1d9e225f8ae179abde04c058db6.jpg9d58d353b57abaeb96a71a29ef16a96142138f97.thumb.png.fe860188f1cabe4c9ecf1a63b7ea9236.png

Kaga is the girl in white in blue, where as Akagi is the one in black in red. Akagi is the older sister, who loves her younger sister with all of her heart and wishes to protect her. Kaga is a bit more shy and timid and has great respect for Akagi.

The story basically starts with Kaga, who became dependant on diapers due to an injury suffered in battle and also acted a bit like a toddler at times, getting a new caregiver. She was cared for by a member of the base staff, but he became too busy to constantly clean Kaga's dirty diapers or to feed her bottles. Thus a new caregiver was assigned, unbeknown to Kaga herself. It surely was a shock when she one day woke up in her crib with a dirty diaper, to find her sister looking down upon her. 

If this idea interests you, feel free to DM me on here and then ask for my Discord tag (I prefer to use that due to a better notification system). There we can discuss the story a little, maybe add some stuff and then we can start. :D

Starter:

Kaga, the second ship of the Akagi-class. Ever since a few months she has been out of combat due to severe injury, having been at a point in her life where she barely could walk. Luckily for the poor girl she recieved emergency repairs, which limited the damage. However, her lowers weren't spared. Due to heavy hostile HE shelling, shrapnel had inflicted permanent damage onto her bladder and bowels. Kaga immediately was retracted from the battlefield and put out of order, effectively becoming a regular civilian again.

The poor girl sadly enough also suffered mild brain damage. It limited her possiblities to do things by herself. Walking, cooking, using money and plenty of other vital handlings had suddenly become hard for her to do. Thus a caregiver was assigned to her. It was a kind man who'd change Kaga's clothes, feed her, change her diapers, et cetera. This didn't last forever though, as the man had to return back to base due to a lack of personnel. The headquarters decided to send Akagi, Kaga's older sister, over to Kaga's place. She was jumping to take care of her little baby sis, as she absolutely adored the idea of seeing her in cute babyish clothes and diapers.

On an early morning, Kaga would wake up from a long night's sleep. She was laying in her crib, wearing her usual blue onesie with clouds and hearts on it as decorations. There was a nasty smell coming down from her bum, hinting that she had made excessive use of her diaper in her sleep. At this point she had gotten used to it, even secretly starting to enjoy using the padded underwear. With a little smile, she stretched and opened her eyes- then felt her heart sink to her boots.

"Hello, little sister...~"

Standing aside the crib, bent over to look down at her messy little sister, was Akagi. She had her usual kind yet seductive smile on her face, clearly amused at the sight of her sister's clothing. The woman held a diaper in her hand, which she teasingly swayed at Kaga. She couldn't believe her eyes: so adorable does her little sister look!*

"I heard that a big baby girl needed a new caregiver, so I have come here to help...~ But oh my, I had no idea that you'd be the baby...~"

Kaga then...

===============================

Alright, so that was the starter. It should give a fair impression of my skills, which I expect you to match. Otherwise I will decline. I've been dying to find someone fun to do ABDL roleplay with.

As I said, DM me if interested and I will give my Discord tag.

• 2 weeks later...