LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An almost perfect Diaper Day

Mysterion

Last Tuesday I had an almost perfect Diaper Day.
I went Christmas Shopping with my wife. But first she was so kind to diaper me:
I lay on our bed, legs wide stretched and she powdered my butt and everything else. 
In between she even took a picture of me. It was pure heaven.
After I was powdered, she closed my diaper (a molicare slip maxi) and I put on my new Suprima knickers. Wonderful! Jeans and shirt on – and I were ready for a whole day shopping without worrying where to go to toilet ?

We did some shopping, went to several Christmas markets, ate and drunk something and did some more shopping. 
I also bought some shoes for myself. While trying them, the edge of my plastic-pants showed out of my jeans. A little on purpose and a little because I had to bow very deep to reach the shoes. Due to a mirror in my back I’m pretty sure, the sales-woman which stood in front of me, saw the blue colored plastic and maybe even some parts of the diaper. But what the heck.

If you ask: why just “almost”? Well, in the evening I discovered, that my PVC-bloomers didn’t survive the day. It had huge holes in it :(. It was probably a bit too tight and is not developed to walk in it the whole day.

But besides that, it was wonderful and I’m so glad that my wife accepts my “habit”.

Diaper-blue.jpg

• Like 3

I've had that happen with bloomers too. I have a couple of short skirts that I've made from plastic bloomers by cutting straight across just above the crotch. That makes a short skirt that feels nice to wear.

On 12/21/2019 at 4:09 PM, thediaperedhusband said:

That sounds so wonderful! How did you get her to be so accepting? Is she “into” it at all?

I don’t know what you mean with “into it all”, but she doesn’t mind, that I wear and use diapers or pull-pus once in a while. She only doesn’t know, that I wear pull-ups almost every day ?.

How did I get her accepting it? 
Shortly after we met and I knew that she is the woman I want to merry, I told her about my pantyhose fetish. Luckily, she accepted it and I told her about my diaper-fetish two or three weeks later. At this time my liking for diapers came up only 3-4 times a year and wasn’t as dominant as it is today.

I’m glad I told her about it, because wearing pantyhose and diapers are a part of me. Earlier in my life I tried to get rid of the fetish, by not wearing, thinking or using any of it. But it always comes back. And it’s a lot better to share it with your partner, than to hide it like a schoolboy.

If you want to tell it your partner as well, maybe you should start with the least weird fetish you’ve got. Like start telling you like to wear PVC-Pants because of the feeling.