LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers, Clubbing & Lineups

So I was in this line for a club in Toronto, and this crazy Russian guy decided he had to go pee much too badly to hold it. Thus, he went right in the lineup for the club. Next thing you know, there's streams of pee running along the ground, and people are freaking out trying to avoid it, stepping over and around. Then, when it looked like the night was ruined, I heard a voice saying, "Dude, wear some diapers!"

This lone voice soon evolved into the cat-calls of many, when this fellow, having so overloaded his bladder capacity, decided to do relieve himself again! Like a thunderous roar, the crowd demanded he submit to their will. "Wear diapers, and spare us this non-sense!" They said. Well... perhaps they didn't all say that, but a few people did, and that's my point.

In any case, diapers could definitely be useful in club line ups, especially for those crazy Russians. lol

Yep looks like he has a few problems anyway I mean I don't think I would ever just pee my self not once put twice. and still plan on going in to the club to party. Sounds a little sick to me, but that is just me.

Actually, I should clairfy. He did not wet himself, put purposely did his business onto the floor of the lineup, and perhaps onto the person in front of him to some degree.

So I was in this line for a club in Toronto, and this crazy Russian guy decided he had to go pee much too badly to hold it. Thus, he went right in the lineup for the club. Next thing you know, there's streams of pee running along the ground, and people are freaking out trying to avoid it, stepping over and around. Then, when it looked like the night was ruined, I heard a voice saying, "Dude, wear some diapers!"

This lone voice soon evolved into the cat-calls of many, when this fellow, having so overloaded his bladder capacity, decided to do relieve himself again! Like a thunderous roar, the crowd demanded he submit to their will. "Wear diapers, and spare us this non-sense!" They said. Well... perhaps they didn't all say that, but a few people did, and that's my point.

In any case, diapers could definitely be useful in club line ups, especially for those crazy Russians. lol

Good thing he wasn't a crazy canadian! Who knows what the crowd would'da done then :P