LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you been put in a diaper or or ortherwise roleplayed with someone outside the normal relationships or paid professionals most people seem to be familiar with?

Hi. This is my first post on this site. My question is does anyone have any experiences getting diapered or babied by someone who wasnt n intimate partner or paid professional. Something maybe along the lines of acquaintance, neighbor, friend of a friend.

I have been responsible for many changes like that:

I once changed a guy into a tykables galactic in a bathroom stall at a bar. I didn't know the guy but another guy i changed once brought him to me and told him i was really good at changing diapers! It was kink night so there were quite a few people walking around with their diapers and gear on display.

I've changed several "strangers", people I basically never met before, at parties and at CapCon (I'm going again next year, so if you need a change, hit me up).

In fact, a new guy I met online and lives nearby has come over for a visit and is needing a change, so I gotta go do that now! We got plushies for him to hold and lots of diapers for him to choose!

This is all because my life is focused on diapers. I'm fortunate to live in an area where there are so many abdls, it's impossible to know them all.