LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Really Excited Downloaded A Hypnosis File

Sometimes people say these things for effect, or for attention. I'm not saying that's the case here, but it does happen!

As for hypnosis. I can see the appeal to an AB/DL of not having any control over wetting yourself, but I personaly like my body to work as it should. I wouldn't do anything that may end up making me incon on a permanent basis.

Beth

I downloaded a couple of hynosis files of certain torrents

Tried them for a laugh, but they had no effect. One was for "diaper dreams" and the rest were about becoming incontinent or wetting the bed but none had any effect :(

I hope you'll all excuse my bluntness, my impertinent desire to use my freedom of expression, and my even more impertinent desire to tell people what they NEED to hear instead of what they WANT to hear...but the people who make and sell these "hypnosis" tapes/files are at least one of the following:

1) Quackasses

2) Ethically bankrupt

3) Too much of either of the above to get a real job in their field

People who feel an overwhelming desire to cripple themselves COULD, perhaps, benefit from certain forms of hypnosis--they could use it to figure out where this desire comes from, what deeper emotional needs may be masquerading as a 'need' to be incontinent; and then they could use hypnosis to replace thoughts of harming or changing themselves with healthy, positive, loving thoughts. They don't need a bunch of hacks preying on their condition by selling them a false, potentially risky "fix." This is a little bit like "helping" eating disorder victims by selling them kooky, backyard weight loss "solutions."

Here's a hint about the legitimacy of these "hypnosis" files: any licensed professional who was caught training clients to lose bladder or bowel control probably wouldn't stay licensed for long.