LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Embarrassing Moments When Wearing Diapers

This is basically just a continuation of the thread about buying diapers, but this involves wearing diapers, in public or wherever. I confess, this is a none-too-discreet motive for me to tell a story about this afternoon/evening that I thought was very amusing.

My embarrassing moment started earlier today, when I decided that I would wear one of my small supply of diapers to the library for studying. Small serves the purpose of describing the supply as well as the diaper itself; I ordered a size too small for myself and my waist was just a tad too big for it. It went well through dinner with my roommates and on the walk there, no one seemed to notice anything and the crinkling was drowned out by talking. I thought that walking alone around the quiet library would be a give-away, since no one in there is talking, but again, it seemed like no one could hear it but me. About an hour and a half after I started working, I had to pee, so I went right ahead and peed where I was sitting.

When I decided to get up, my diaper was obviously a lot heavier than when I had arrived, and I noticed that the tapes on the right side were straining a lot. My waist hovers between 30 and 32 depending on the pants company, and the diapers I had decided to try out (Tranquility ATN Briefs, size 24-32) were just a little too small. I figured that I would just walk to my room carefully and everything would be fine. On the walk, though, I had to pee again and since I was wearing a diaper I decided I'd take advantage of that fact again. This turned out to be a mistake, as the tapes that were straining already decided that it was too much and they gave way. This left me with a diaper that was only half taped on, and the tapes on my right side didn't have the adhesive strength to hold the heaviness up. In addition, I was wearing sweat pants and so when it sagged down it made a huge bulge in the front of my pants. To top it off, while loose the crinkling sound was much louder than before, and all this with a 10 minute walk back to my room, across a brightly lit quad that felt like I was on stage and everyone in the surrounding residence halls was watching me struggle across the yard with a soggy diaper around my waist.

The climax of this long tale was when I entered my building. We have a security desk right in the middle of the lobby that I had to show my ID to, and there is an office window in the lobby where the resident assistants sit when they are on duty. I enter the lobby and I am greeted by the stares of the security guard at the desk, the resident assistant and her friend in the office, and a student who was obviously waiting for some delivery. I had to take my hand from my waist (where I was holding the diaper tight to my waistband) to get my ID out, and when I did it the diaper dropped suddenly and I had to squeeze my legs together quickly (which I'm sure was hilarious to watch). I then walked quickly from the room, making a loud crinkly rustling as I went. As I left, I took a quick glance at the office to see the resident assistant smiling broadly as she watched me leave.

Wow, that ended up longer than I expected. Well, I hope you get as much of a kick out of it as I am now getting (although at the time I was pretty horrified). I almost wanted to fix myself up and go back down with the diaper on and strike up an innocent conversation to see if she said anything about it. So, do any of you have any stories like this that you're willing to share?

Sure glad you can now look back and while thinking of your adventure, give yourself a good smile. And your curiosity may spawn new adventures. Great story, by the way.