LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy seeking DDLG romance RP

superguy

I'm a Daddy type seeking a Roleplay partner who would play the LG in a DD/LG type RP.

Absolutely has to be a female character you’re playing, and I'd really prefer female RPers playing the role.  Male RPers usually wind up using the wrong pronoun or something at some point and it kinda breaks the illusion for me.  I'm not attracted to men.  I'm sorry.  If your profile says you're a woman and you're really good at playing one and not slipping up on stuff like that, then by all means lie to me.  You have my permission.

I prefer longer, more detailed responses; a lengthy paragraph at least, a couple of paragraphs would be more ideal.  Story + Conflict > Slice of life

I'd personally prefer third person, not a deal-breaker, though.

I would prefer doing it via private messages or Discord.  I have my reasons.

I like romance in my RP's.  I know below I've listed a number of kinks and smutty things, but I do like the smut to be romantically motivated or lead to a genuine romance.  If a story involves her regressing or needing diapers as a result of some nefarious plot, I can play both the villain and the love interest.

My interests lie mostly in female characters who probably need diapers but aren’t into them yet (women having accidents or nearly having them quite frequently), and the RP involving them getting diapered by way of my character.  Be it by their own will or being forced into them.  My interests lie a bit more on the DL side than the AB side.  The RP can be about a woman regressing into an AB.  I guess I just don't want the RP to start with her already in full AB-mode. 

Stuff I like in roleplays include humiliation (for the female character), women peeing, women pooping, women farting, light bondage (being tied up or tying a woman up), hypnosis/mind control, somnophilia (sleep sex, being taken advantage of in my sleep or the other way around), role reversal type scenarios (namely the woman starting out in a position of power over him but becoming more the submissive as he becomes more assertive), dressing women in sexy and/or embarrassing outfits, giving spankings, giving enemas, voyeurism/exhibitionism (spying on a woman), ENF (Embarrassed Nude Female) / CMNF (Clothed Male Naked Female), and others which I’ll try to come up with if you’re curious and ask. 

Here are most of my smutty interests: https://i.imgur.com/Pmbclfk.png You don't have to like most of those things to interest me, but consider them bonus points the more of them you're interested in.

I have some RP ideas in previous topics I've put up here and a couple I haven't posted yet.  If my list of demands hasn't completely scared you off yet, let me know either by replying to this post or via PM.  I'd love to discuss something and brainstorm it together. 

Hope all is well,
Buddy

• 5 months later...