LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm not a little, but...

Frogboy

I am absolutely not a little. Not at all.

Okay, so I wear nothing but AB print nappies, that hardly makes me a little does it!

And so what if, now that I'm switching to reusable terry nappies, I ordered plastic pants with a cute teddy bear print. That doesn't make me a little either.

And just because I love wearing my snap crotch onesie, it doesn't make me a little, I just like my nappy to stay put.

As for wearing a footed sleeper over my onesie and nappy combo... did you ever stop to think maybe I'm just a bit cold, and not necessarily a little?

You might say that being breastfed regularly makes me little, but maybe it's just because we like the closeness and I find it soothing... Surely that doesn't make me a little, does it?

And I suppose you're going to make a big deal about the fact my wife swaps a pacifier into my mouth to "unlatch" me from her so I don't wake up when I've fallen asleep with her boob in my mouth, and that the pacifier stays in all night and this has been going on for so long now that I can't fall asleep without either a breast or a dummy in my mouth.

I can see how liking the idea of milk from a baby bottle could be mistaken for something a little would want, but it's actually just for those rare occasions there's not chance of being breastfed at bedtime. Honest.

As for the copious amounts lavender baby powder I have on my butt at bedtime... I like the smell is all... I AM NOT A LITTLE!

Hmmm... Now that I read it back, perhaps there's a tiny bit of a little side (just a smidge) that occasionally expresses itself

?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well, I'm definitely not a little.

As for playing, I don't really. I don't have toys, I don't play games. I typically just go about my day. But, my wife does has a habit of making sure I'm okay, cuddling me and stroking my head. She's also said we need to get me more dummies, so I can have some downstairs too, that way we can cuddle up watching films and stuff and I can snuggle up in my nappy and onesie and be soothed with a pacifier. I think I've gone straight past "I'm not a little" and smack bang into "I'm most definitely not a baby" ?