LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Printed Pullups?

I normally wear Small Northshore Mega Max. I did get some samples of Medium Crinklz that fit fine. As the medium run small. Most tape on are to large as I have a 27 waist.

I tried  since they fit a 24" up before I new they made them white.

My 1st time wearing printed. Other than the hospital years ago putting me in Goodnites. I was down to being a 26" they fit great but were a total leaker.

They were out of smalls so tried them. I humored them. I can not see how they work on the poor kids that use them. I used to wear them before the factory changed them and they were good for one small wetting. But I was not as incontinent back then either. 

One Nurse made the comment how cute I looked. I  see asked here all the time no one cares if you are diapered  unless they think you are some nut.

Even the Attends 2 taped plastic backed they had me in leaked. So seemed like they just put everyone with a pad under them and hopped fir the best.

My wife was not amused as i was always wet and the bed. Sorry I got side tracked but helps me get the thought out they must work.

As I need to wear so always Diapered. It is nice to wear a Pull-Up like the Northshore  ones as far as comfort to air out.  As of now if no Diaper at all I have to Shower Cath and or Wear a Pull-Up.

So wondered does anyone make a pull-up like Goodnites that are any good?

Not really.  

Some of the medical adult pull-ups are likely OK, function-wise.  They are not meant for anything more than minor to medium incontinence.

The only colorful ABDL pull-up is the Bambino Magnifico pull-up.  They are poor.  They leak quickly, they don't hold a lot, and the design is muted due to a thin layer of white cloth in front of the design.  

The major manufacturers of ABDL diapers have provided explanations for why it is difficult to create a decent ABDL pull-up.  This one from the owner of ABUniverse sums it up:

It all comes down to the capabilities of the machines on the market. If the ABDL companies (ABU, Rearz, Tykables, Bambino, etc) owned their own machines, and invested into a pull-up generating machine, this would be more feasible. Instead, the restriction is based on the adult pull-ups in existence now, which resemble granny panties. So, there is some progression that needs to take place in the technology, and some money to be invested all around to make this happen.  I'd be shocked if anyone was able to put a good ABDL pull-up on the market in the next 48 months - our market is STILL very young!

So in a nutshell, decent ABDL pull-ups are likely still years away from being a reality.