LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Terrifying night (open)

Jax

Wyatt was twenty four years old though he had a young looking face and  unfortunately was smaller then most males his age. He was sleeping soundly in his bed after a long evening at work. He curled up covered in his blanket when a sudden crashing sound came from the other room. He lived alone and jolted awake at the sound. He got up almost swearing bullets with fear as he peers out the bedroom door. Quietly sneaking down the hallway trying to find the source of the sound. 

He turned a corner to find a masked figure staring at him “what are you doing in here?” He demanded as he went to put his fists up in defense “get out!” He demanded as he had not realized but he had gotten so scared he ended up wetting himself right through his pajama bottoms. 

(I would prefer a male and paragraph if you can or semi paragraph posts. Thank you )

Wyatt was eyeing the woman nervously as he stood there "I...I..." he stuttered trying to form a sentence "No they arent...they they....haven't been in years.." he answered with confusion as he had not lived with his parents in quite sometime after moving out on his own. "Wyatt.... im called wyatt, why are you in my home?" he tried to sound demanding as it came off a little more frightened then he wanted. He did tense up when she came walking closer to him noticing how much taller she was compared. He lowered his fists and backed up falling back on his rear with a thud after a moment it hit him. He looked down noticing his soaked pants as he was fighting to keep himself together. "Look Lady just... just get out and I wont hurt you" he warned. 

Wyatt looked a little shocked by her action "w-what?" he sniffled as he wiped his eyes with the back of his hand as he saw her going through his drawers until she found some underwear "Thanks...but I can do it my self" he nearly stomped his foot as he was upset that he was not being taken as a threat by the woman that broke into his house. He crossed his arms over his chest as he stood there looking more like a pouting child then anything else. 

Wyatt just went red in his cheeks seeing her holding a pair of his underwear as he stood there watching her approach him. "But... but I dont need help" he squirmed a little as his pajama bottoms were removed. The worse part is he was starring at Sarah's chest a little as he had not expected some woman to come into his home or help him change clothing. He looked right at her face shyly hearing her words "Im.. im not cute... im quite manly" he protested which looked utterly ridiculous with his wet bottoms around his ankles.

He seemed so confused as he felt his underwear pulled down next as he stepped out and into the new pair being held for him. He sighed softly as the new pair was pulled up over his waist and nods “yes it is.. now can you leave? Or I’ll have to call the police” he muttered shyly as he felt ashamed having just let some random woman Change his white tighties. 

He looked suddenly confused as he was helped into his pajama bottoms next “with you... but I live here... by my self!” He blurts out staring at her as he heard the threat of a spanking “you you... can’t im an adult for crying out loud!” He shouted in a panic as he turned to rush off with his pajama bottoms half way up his legs.

Wyatt let out a gasp as he saw Sarah easily catch up as he almost fell. He let out a sudden cry at the swat to his bottom looking confused and shocked "b-but... " he staggered as he was pushed back against the wall as his pants were pulled up the rest of the way. "I didnt...mean to have an accident but...im an adult!" he pleaded as he fell quiet as he was picked up and carried out of the room. He squirmed some in a panic but kept quiet as he was carried out to the car to afraid of the spanking threat now. 

He eyes the car warily “but but I wanna stay home..” he pleaded as he was put into the car and buckled in. He saw her getting in as he tried the door only to find it locked. He sulked while squirming in the seat “I... I haven’t but.. it could happen” he argued as his face was completely red at her comment as he looked out the window unsure where they were going.

He stares warily “just tonight right? Then I can go home?” He squirmed as he was taken out of the car and carried into her home as he loooked on nervously. “I don’t even know you Lady!” He blurts out as he panicked at the situation. 

Wyatt squirmed as he was carried tot he guest room and tucked into bed "b-but.." he trailed off as he felt the kiss to his forehead as he watched her walk out. He felt to tired to protest it much more as he looked around the room for a few moments then drifted off into sleep. He didnt even stir when his hand was placed in a bowl of warm water as he suddenly wet the bed from it. 

He woke up the next morning to cold wet sheets and instantly looked shocked as he sat up. He first had no idea where he was until it dawned on him what had happened and secondly he was soaked. He stumbled to get out of the bed and looks around "uh oh... oh no.." he felt desperate to hide the sheets but he had no idea where the spare ones were even kept as he just stood there in a panic. 

(no problem :) )

Wyatt looked overly shocked at her words "but...but Im not a bed wetter... please I just want to go home now" He mutters seeing the stern look as he squirmed a little disliking that his pants were wet and cold now.  His eyes swelling up with tears as he started to cry a little from the embarrassment. 

Wyatt felt his bottom lip tremble "but Im not lying... I dont wet the bed" he pleaded as he felt Sarah easily lifting him out of bed. His cheeks were red with embarrassment hearing her words "protection..? nooo I just want to go home" he mumbled as he was  left in the quest room while Sarah went to go check on something. He was tempted to try and leave but looking down at his pants made him think differently on it. He knew it was daytime out too by now as he slowly went to the door of the room and peeks out. 

Wyatt staggered backwards back into the room when Sarah came back. His eyes narrowing in on the clothing as he swore he was staring at a diaper and t-shirt. "I.. but.." he looked confused as he froze in the middle of the room. "I wont wear that... take me home!" he stomped his foot not realizing how childish it looked until he had done it. His cheeks still pink with embarrassment as he kept his gaze locked on Sarah.

Wyatt staggered as he fell back onto the bed laying there with peer confusion "b-but I dont want a diaper!" he gasped out loud as he felt his pants and underwear suddenly and easily taken down. He watched her unfolding the diaper causing his cheeks to redden as he quickly sat up "please just let me go home, your crazy!" he blurted out as he couldnt understand why the woman thought he was a child. He looked around in a panic as he ran to the guest door without his pants. 

Wyatt got to the front door and stopped by it starring nervously as he knew he could run half naked out of the house. He hesitantly looked back seeing Sarah walking to him. "I dont need diapers" he stomped his foot angrily as tears started rolling down his cheeks as he was panicked and cornered. He glared at the floor as he regretted having not tried to shout for help last night. 

Wyatt stood there warily as he heard his choices. He eyes the front door knowing he couldnt run half naked through the streets as he turned and slowly shuffled his feet back towards her. "please... I just want underwear.. and to go home. I am a adult not a child" he protested as he looks down a little ashamed of the situation he was finding himself stuck in. 

Wyatt stood there hearing her words as he looked down a little trying to keep it all together. tears flowing down his cheeks as he nods slowly to her words. "o-okay... I will wear it.. " he choked out hoping the sooner he did as she asked he could get back home. Reaching up to rub the back of his hand against his eyes as he slowly went back towards the room and laid on the bed. His cheeks completely red as he tried to focus on the ceiling for the moment. 

He felt embarrassed by the praise as his bottom was lifted and a diaper slid under him. He laid there while getting powdered and diapered up. He sat up once he was snuggly taped into a diaper and lifts his arms as the shirt was pulled down over him. He looks down at it then back at her shyly. He sighed softly as he felt his legs slightly pushed apart from the diaper in between them as he stood up shyly. 

Wyatt looked down at the t-shirt that hardly covered his diapered rear and peers up at Sarah again "Well.. I am a little hungry.." He blushed as he realized she called him a little one. His hand was taken as he waddled a little while trying to follow her. "can.. I have chocolate chip pancakes?" he asked a little shyly as he was starting to warm up to the idea of breakfast now. 

(It’s okay I figured you were busy lol)

he giggled a little as he waddled along with her to the kitchen as he watched her making the pancakes as he stood there. He fidgets a little at the bulge of the diaper between his legs as he looks around the area a little shyly as he stood waiting. He gripped the hem of the T-shirt tugging it shyly with his hands to try and cover the diaper a little more. His stomach grumbling with hunger as he smelled pancakes. 

Wyatt looked up warily "I...dont know.." he gasped as he was suddenly picked up under the armpits and seat down on a chair. He went bright red hearing the diaper crinkling under him as he sat there. "n-no... Im okay" he offered a shy smile as his hands nervously tug the hem of the shirt again trying to cover himself even more to no avail. He sighed softly as he decided to just quiet sit and wait for pancakes debating on how he would get Sarah to take him back home. After a few moments he looked over "can I have a drink to?" he asked curiously.