LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

George awoke slowly. He checked his bed. it was dry. At age eleven it was good to wake up in a dry bed. He got up and marked his calendar. He wrote "Dry" for the night. He looked it over. He only four wet nights in a whole month. This was the best month ever.Last month he was wet ten times. Most of that was in the first half. He was battling with the wet alarm. He had finished peeing before he even woke up. His parents was about to give up. They thought he was lazy. Almost put him back into diapers.Then suddenly he was beating the alarm. He had three weeks without the alarm going off at all.

His mother came in without knocking. Bed-wetters don't get earn it. She had the paddle with her. "How did you do?" He showed off his dry bed. "Great job. Maybe next month you won't have any accidents. Get you out of this preschooler bed into a full size bed. Now I got to check on your brother."

Billy was his brother. He was nine. He wet the bed only about four or five times a month. They didn't use the alarm because one alarm was hard enough. He did tease George for wetting the bed every night at his age. George hoped to return the favor. He listen. Billy had wet the bed twice in a row. It wasn't likely he would wet again but he could hope. Three nights in a row or in a week meant a spanking. For him, any wet night meant a spanking. He was just too old for it. He didn't hear anything for a bit so assume Billy was dry but then he heard. Smack and a cry. And again smack and a cry. After another smack the cry didn't stop. His brother was bawling like a baby now. Yes, he had wet the bed again. He has to see this.

Billy woke up suddenly. He sat up straight. He felt the wet sheets. Great, I wet the bed again. He got up. His soggy pajamas was clinging to him. He went to the calendar. He wrote down wet. This was the tenth wet bed in month. Not a good month. Then he looked again. Oh no! This was third wet night in a row. His mother was going to spank him. Nine year old boys should wet that often. He hoped George also wet the bed. He hasn't stopped but it has been rare. Billy had hoped the alarm would fail. For awhile it looked like it would. By the time George got out of bed he had already emptied his bladder. It made him look like the big baby he really is. His parents had the diapers ready. Billy really wanted to see George in diapers.

But now he was wetting his bed more than his brother. Now he would have to face his mother and brother as well. She came in paddle ready. "Your brother was dry. Are you the same?" She didn't have to check his bed. His pajamasd told the whole tell. '"Third night in a row." She sat on the bed and pulled him over her knee. She got his butt up ready to be spank. She brought the paddle down hard. Smack. He let out a cry of pain. Smack, He started to whimper. Smack. He started to cry. Smack. He was now bawling. Smack. Smack. Smack. His crying was out of control. She saw George at the door. He was grinning. Let him, she though. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Nine smacks for a nine year old bed wetter.

Billy was let up. He couldn't stop crying. He wanted to hide in his room until he stopped crying and he could get out of his wet pajamas. His mom wouldn't let him. She led him to the door. His brother was waiting. He had seen the spanking. George took him by the hand. "Let's show your sister what cry wet baby your are."

• 4 weeks later...

George got in time to see half of the spanking. Billy was already crying. He laughed. "What a cry baby! Can't even take nine spanks."

After the spanking, he took Billy by the hand. "Let's show your sister what a cry wet baby your are."

Sally was at the table. She was dressed for school in her long pants uniform. She giggled when she saw Billy in wet pajamas. She didn't say anything. She just kept eating.

They got bowls and cereal. They were quickly eating. George was surprised that Billy stopped crying so quickly. It seem to last only few minutes. After we were done, we put our bowls in the dishwasher. Sally got to watch tv while George and Billy got ready for school. Mom dressed Billy. Another punishment for wetting the bed three nights in a row. Mom said to George, "You're still in shorts. You still wet the bed too much." George did so. He didn't like it but was glad it wasn't what Billy was wearing.

George got teased for being held back. He was eleven when the school year started so he should be in the sixth grade but he had to repeat the fifth grade. He wasn't doing much better. He was looking to another year in the fifth grade if he didn't pick up his grades in last two months. Sally had to repeat the fifth grade as well. She was a year older and in the sixth grade. Sixth grade was still in elementary. Billy was nine but started the year eight so he was right where he belonged in the third grade.

George was down first and then Billy. Billy was wearing shortalls. George sniffed him. "You stink." George knew Billy will get tease for both his uniform and the smell. He checked his brother's underwear. It was Goodnites. "I hope you stay."

"I always stay dry unlike Sally."

Sally heard that. "Hey, I've dry all this month. That's why I wear long pants. Unlike my two brothers."

George's day was uneventful. He got home last.

Sally started eating when she heard crying. She didn't know if it was George or Billy crying. Even though they were both still in their pajamas it was only Billy that was crying. His pajamas was soaked. She just smiled while they got breakfast.

After breakfast she sat down to watch tv. She was already dressed for school. She heard George telling Billy to stay dry and then Billy's comment. "Hey, I've been dry all this month. That's why I wear long pants. Unlike my two brothers." Yes, she has been dry but only because she wears a pad. The accidents hasn't been large since she stopped sucking her thumb but still would be a problem without the pad. She still sucked her thumb but only at home. She could hide her wet pants at home.

She was the last to leave home. "Please mom. I really need a bra, even a training bra."

"If you can keep your pants dry for another month."

She didn't like to wait any longer. She got teased enough for the pants-wetting and thumb-sucking.

She got home after Billy and before George.

Billy got to the table and pour some cereal. He fought hard to stopped crying and he was surprised that he got it under control so fast.

After breakfast, his mom took him upstairs to dress. He wanted to do it himself but she reminded him what three nights in a row meant. "You are not to clean up." That meant he would smell today. Mom got out the Goodnites and shortalls. He hated both of them. He was wearing both of them.

While she was fastening the shortalls on, he said, "Mom, when can I use the wet alarm. I want to be dry at night too."

"Soon. We had to order a new one. The one George used doesn't work. It should come any day now."

"Good. I bet I'll be better than George."

"I hope so."

He was down stairs and George checked him out. "I hope you stay dry."

"I always stay dry. Unlike Sally."

"Hey, I've been dry all month. That's why I wear long pants. Unlike by two brothers."

• 2 years later...

Billy was in the forth grade.  He didn't get teased for the shortalls.  He would if he was a year older. He was teased because he couldn't tie his own shoes. The teachers had to do that.  He was running to get to the bathroom at second recess when a girl stopped him, "You need your shoes tied little boy."  She took me to a teacher tied his shoes. 

He was fidgeting because he was trying not to  pee.  "Hold still."  She held his legs for about ten seconds.  It was long enough.  His bladder just let go and soaked the pull ups.  It was the first time ever. The teacher knew what he was wearing and could guess what had happened.  She tied his shores. she put a one on his shirt.  She whispered in his ear.  "Go get changed." 

By the end of the day he had a number four on my shirt and a second accent.  This wasn't a good day.  The teacher pinned a note to his shirt.  It explained the toilet accidents and the shoe tying.  He ran home to get there before George and Sally.  He wanted some time before his clothes were removed.  He skipped using the toilet and paid for it.  He was so close.  He was at the door when bladder started to empty.  He just stood there until he finished. Great coming home wet really made it a bad day.

He was about to go in when he noticed that the mail had come in.  It was early.  He checked.  There was package.  He looked it over.   "Yes,"  It had to be the wet alarm.  At least one piece of good news.   Other mail which didn't mean anything to him.   He did note a letter to the parents of George.  It came from the alarm company.  It was partly opened so it was easy to open all the way.  He read it.  It was a warning.  That the alarm may have trained the user to pee when ever the music is played.  And most importantly don't use the alarm again.  It may cause a relasp making the problem even worse.  It may even cause daytime trouble.

Suddenly the box was taken away.  It was George.  "It has come.  Maybe now you can be a big kid like your brother."  George grabbed one arm.  Sally had the other.  She had come with him.

She said, "Let's this little boy inside and undress."  She touch the note on his shirt.  "I wonder what that will say."  They didn't notice what he was holding.