LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Inspired by Tommy Pickles?

On a morning I throw on a t-shirt (normally the shortest one I can find) and wander downstairs in my nighttime nappy. I make a hot drink and roll a smoke (normal tobacco before anyone implies otherwise). I wander out into the garden (as I don't smoke inside the house) and light my cigarette. A little while back, without even thinking, I stashed my lighter in the waistband of my nappy which has now become normal practice for me. I'd never given it much thought until the other day when I was changing into a fresh nappy and my wife laughed when my lighter fell out as I was unfastening my nappy. She asked where it came from, so I explained and she said words to the effect of, "I can tell you watched rugrats as an impressionable child... Tommy stored stuff in his nappy too!". We both laughed at this comparison. 

I should add that where I position the lighter is to the side and only just inside the waistband (no absorbant material etc to contaminate it (okay, so it's still not the most hygienic place ever, but I don't really care) and it stays there for as long I'm wearing that nappy. Very handy given the absence of pockets when wearing only a nappy and t-shirt combo.

Anybody else stash useful items in their nappies?