LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

the JINN

voodooBaby

Chris moved back in with his step-mom Jackie, after flunking out of college. It wasn’t what either would have wanted. Granted, it was a really nice house. But…

He knew it wasn’t going to be no day at the beach. Even when Chris’s father was alive Jackie never shut up about how lazy she thought Chris was. “the bum son”, she would call him. Constantly reminding his father of how spoiled she thought he was.

If only she knew what Chris thought about her. Most of the time he thought she was a bitch... but she knew that. Im talking about the fantasies Chris has about his step-mom. Fantasies of her putting him back in diapers, and treating him like a baby.

If only life was a fantasy…

Jackie called it “room and board”. She forced him to work in her thrift store. It was the last thing Chris’s father bought her. A pet project. She had a real job too. Teaching. At a private school.

Chris was checking in boxes of new inventory. He emptied a small box of old trinkets onto the table. Grabbed his rag, and started dusting the antiques.
The room filled with smoke when Chris started cleaning what he thought was an old gravy boat. Chris was startled by the vestige of a woman emerging from the cloud. A very beautiful, very naked, very blue woman.

The woman’s voice was soft and heavy at the same time. whispering into echo. “Mortal… you dare to meddle with forces you know not?” Waiting only seconds for a reply. “Speak!”

Chris was speechless. There were a million things he could have asked. All background noise. He was distracted - mesmerized. By the beautiful creature. “What’s happening!?!” He finally managed to blurt out.

“You have awoken a Jinn, Speak your reasons.” The creature demanded.

“Like a genie… my reasons...like my wishes.” Chris tried to make sense of what was happening.

“I am a Jinn. Genie’s are a mortal fable.” She rolled her eyes. “I shall grant you your wishes. For your hapless assistance in freeing me.” spiritlessly waving her hands about in the air. “Ask, and it shall be yours.”

“Okay. I know how this works. Y ’all always try to mess our wishes up.” Chris tapped his head. “Give me a minute. I have to think of a good first wish. Only three. Huh? And no wishing for more wishes…?”

“I told you - I’m not a… Never mind. Nope. No wishing for more wishes…” She rolls eyes harder than the first time. “Just three.”

“Okay… I wish I was incontinent… like, number one, and two. And I want my step-mom to take care of me. but.. She has to act like she likes it. Like I’m her little baby. and... anybody that sees us thinks im just a baby… you know, so it ain’t weird.”

“Yes… because none of that wasn’t already weird. Is that all you ask of, for your... ‘first’... wish?”

“Oh yeah!… she has to act all cute, and shit about it. and... ummm… turn my bedroom into a nursery… a big one!”

“All that off the top of your head… you haven’t thought about this before, have you?” She jested sarcastically. “It is done.” Shaking her head in confused wonder. “Speak my name for your next wish...strange, stupid mortal.”

“What is your name?” Chris shouted hurriedly.

“Lady Shiree of the Void”

Archived