LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Diaper For Sexual Stimulation

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok is there a diaper you would consider the worst or bad for sexual stimulation? I've only tried 2 brands but I think any brand would do the trick.

I've worn cloth covered Tenas a lot, which I actually like, though not as much as the older plastic covered ones. So for me, any brand does the trick. ;) That said, I suspect that many people here will say any diaper that is cloth covered is the worst.

I've worn cloth covered Tenas a lot, which I actually like, though not as much as the older plastic covered ones. So for me, any brand does the trick. ;) That said, I suspect that many people here will say any diaper that is cloth covered is the worst.

I haven't tried any cloth covered diapers and I don't think I would like them. I think the plastic cover is one of the things that I like about wearing a diaper, thick is good too I like to double diaper.

• 2 months later...

What im getting at, is a diaper that is thick, soft, comfortable and tight. I tried bambinos, but they are expensive but great. I dont really care what it looks like. Out of the brands, which is best for this type of activity?

If you're looking for feel, you can beat the feel of cloth diapers and a good pair of plastic pants. I've tried all sorts of different diapers, but I've never found anything better than a double diapering with cloth, the way the bulkiness presses the plastic pants against your inner thighs and the rubbing of the plastic pants agaist your skin as you move. Wow!!! I had better stop thinking about it before I get carried away.