LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When I was _____yrs old:

If you are anything like me, you spend a lot of time thinking about being a child. I like to draw on my memory of what I was like at different ages.

1-3yrs: A baby and toddler. I wear diapers. Sleep in a crib, use a pacifier, am nursed my mother, also drink from bottle and table foods in high chair.

4-5yrs: Mom is attempting potty training switched me to pull-ups but I still wear a diaper to bed. I still get changed every day. I am aware when I am going in my diaper/pull-up and ask to be changed sometimes. I sleepin a toddler bed, drink from a sippy cup, eat table foods, I am still rocked nursed by my mother at bedtime.

6yrs: I still have some potty accidents and I wear cloth training pants and sometimes big boy undies. But sometimes I still wear Pull-Ups I still have a wet diaper every morning. Mom has started limiting my drinks at night and reminding me to go potty. I am still pooping in my pants. Many times I do it in my night diaper. Mom still changes it. I am aware of the feeling of using my diaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember being four years old and almost impossible to potty-train even though I was taken out of diapers. That meant a lot of poopy underwear. I'd pee in the toilet just fine, but for some reason I was afraid to poop in it. (I think Mom made me nervous about it). I believe it was my grandmother who finally convinced me to use the toilet all the time. At age seven, I discovered pinning undershirts on and pretending they were diapers (but not actually using them) It is also the age I began cross-dressing in some of Mom's dresses. (She is a tiny woman, so her clothes fit pretty good). By puberty, I got serious about using makeshift diapers when everyone was out of the house and even played hooky from school when Mom went back to college. A whole day of diapers and dresses! Now at 60, I'm retired. It's REAL cloth diapers and dresses every day.

I remember having a lot of potty q consents in the pre-k years, particularly of the messy variety. Fast forward 12 years, and guess who’s diagnosed with IBS?

I remember one incident vividly. My Mom calls me into her room and confronts me about a pair of wet underwear in my laundry. Why didn’t I use the potty? The truth was not only did I not remember the accident, I didn’t even remember my underwear being wet or putting wet underwear in my laundry. She told me if I didn’t stop she’d put me back in diapers. I damn sure wanted he to and should’ve just said so!!!