LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would Love to Find a LTRP Partner

Hello all,

I am writing because, as my title suggests, I would love to find a LTRP (Long Term Roleplay) partner. I love story based and story centric roleplay, and would like to find someone who also appreciates it!  

I know that most people who view this thread are going to be looking for someone to play a dominant character or characters - I know because I am one of those folks as well.  While I am not diametrically opposed to playing a dominant character, I would only consider doing so in a trade-off scenario; wherein we could play 2 stories. 1 in which I will assume the dominant roles, and 1 in which you do. The reason for this is simple... my heart lies in the submissive.

If you are still reading, then great! I would thoroughly enjoy speaking with you! I am open to folks who prefer Male or Female characters, either way works.

What I bring:

* A long Rp history with a wealth of experience storytelling (not cyber disguised as rp. I also don't prefer a mundane writing of everyday events).

* Great post length (perhaps even tilted toward the verbose) and substantive writing style.

* Creativity

* Commitment

What I Ask:

* Good, substantive posts

* OOC communication about plot devices and story arc

* Fun

Most people I've had the opportunity to roleplay with are kind folks. I'm looking for someone that will enjoy writing a deep story and will bring a unique, creative, and intelligent approach to it. 

If you're interested, or even just feel like dropping me a line - please do! I love meeting new people and would really love to meet some new friends!