LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Skywest Sorry For Not Letting Passenger Use Restroom

looks like air lines may need to start giving out diapers, or free flights if you wet your pants.

A Sandy man who says he was forced to urinate into an airsickness bag after a SkyWest Airlines flight attendant repeatedly denied him permission to use the bathroom received an apology from the company this week.

he was prevented from entering the bathroom during his flight from Boise to Salt Lake City last week, despite repeated pleas to the attendant.

"It was like I had no choice. I started to urinate on myself. So, thinking the way I thought, I grabbed one of those vomit bags," Whipple said.

"I didn't think I did anything wrong. I could have relieved myself all over my pants. It was almost like that was what she preferred me to do," he said.

On Wednesday, an airline representative apologized to Whipple on behalf of the attendant and promised to send him some travel vouchers.

But a SkyWest spokeswoman also said Whipple wanted to use the bathroom while the "fasten seat belt" light was illuminated, which is against Federal Aviation Administration regulations. The captain had switched on the "fasten seat belt" light during the hour-long flight because the bathroom was unusable - the light was out, Sabrena Suite-Mangum said.

http://www.sltrib.com/business/ci_5458523 the hole story is at the link

Hmmm! A lot of holes in that story. If the crew allowed the pax use the can before the plane took off, why was it declared non-operating when airborne? And why was the plane allowed to fly with something like that allegedly inoperative, and without an attempt to fix it? And how would an apology entice an embarrassed pax to fly that airline again?? "Gee, we're just as sorry as sorry can be. Please fly with us again." Yeah, riiiggghhhttttt! And it's just one more reason why airlines are on everyone's @#&* list these days. Makes you long for the good ol' days of frequent long-distance trains! And that's another good boost for the Depend (and other similar) sales department! Think you're embarrassed to wear diapers when you fly?? Just try it without!

Guest diamondback688

i was wondering the same thing...why would he want to fly with that airline again, even if it was free?...makes no sense to me...

i once flew fromcolumbus, OH to boston to NYC(Long Island Islip)... we sat on a bus for 20 minutes before we could board the plane.......... CAUSE THE FLASHLIGHT IN THE PLANE WAS NOT WORKING, So if they will stop a flight for a flashlight, why not stop the flight for a burnt out lightbulb

That is why i will fly diapered

Thats crap man. I don't care if the lights working or not he should still have been allowed to use the pot. Anyways thank goddess I wear a diaper cause I wouldn't have to worry about a thing like that. The guy should sue the airline if you ask me for all that crap they put him through.

Poor passenger, it doesn't matter whether the "Fasten seat belts" light is on or off-when you've got to go, you've got to go, and like a lot of us here if you try to postpone that moment then mother nature takes over for you, Nappies/Diapers rule I say ! :thumbsup::roflmao:

I dont think I would darken that airlines door again! :badmood:

The flight was only an hour. It wasn't as if he was on a long haul flight. You would have thought he would have gone to the bathroom in the airport.

If I remember rightly, didn't the guy down 'a few big beers' before boarding? That wasn't the smartest move...

A year or so ago, I spent 2 1/2 hours at the gate (after waiting 4 for the connection) and nearly had it cancelled and spent the night in a hotel because one silly little cabin light bulb was out and "because this airport isn't a US Airways hub, we don't have a maintenance depot here and are having to source the part locally." I'm still pretty sure that means they sent someone down to Home Depot... Stupid thing was it was a night flight and as soon as we finally were in the air they turned the cabin lights off... Beggers belief, some of these health and safety rules...

I'd rather sit diapered on a flight than sit on a cramped, dirty air plane loo any day.

If I remember rightly, didn't the guy down 'a few big beers' before boarding? That wasn't the smartest move...

Yep, the article does say that. And it also says that he used the bathroom right before the plane took off. And the flight was only 67 minutes long. So it was his own fault for drinking the beers and then getting a drink on the plane too.

The guy from Sandy must be a fearful flyer, if he felt it was necessary to do all of that drinking before and while on the plane. If he had refrained from imbibing, he could have saved himself a lot of grief and had a much more comfortable flight, as the two previous posts indicated. But for those of us with bladder issues, 67 minutes without access to a toilet can seem like 67 years!!!