LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regressed Reporter (private)

Doctors say you shouldn't stare at electronic devices before going to bed because the omit 'blue light' which confuses your sleep cycle. 

I wasn't just if it was the blue light or the three columns of overwrought text I was editing but I felt exhusted, both mentally and physically. I took a swig of rapidly cooling coffee for the fatigue and mentally portcullised the desire to switch off the computer and go to bed. I had a last minute deadline to complete. A dull review on a topic so recurrant that I felt like a vulture trying to scrap dessicated slivers of meat from bleached bones in a desert. What I really wanted to start writing about was my next project, the new shiny exciting story. It was something no one had written about. It was journalistic gold. The novality of it sent shivers of excited anticipation down my spine but I had to chase those distracting thoughts away and finish my current work. 

I reviewed the column one last time, broadly satisfied with the conclusion. I did a final spell checked it. Then I sent it off to my editor. 

I streached my arms towards the ceiling and yawned, watching the computer power down, it's fan whirring and abruptly cutting out, like a sigh. I felt accomplished. The last minitie deadline I'd just completed was penance for the couple of days I'd booked away from the office to research my new exciting piece. 

I trapzed through the house after using the restroom, turning off lights one by one as I climbed towards my room. I desperately needed sleep, after all tomorrow was a big day for me, my first day of pre-school. 

I couldn't get over how cute I looked. 

I was standing in front of the mirror. I wasn't wearing much, stripped to my underwear. Aside from the fact I don't usually pose for myself in my pants the big difference today is that I wasn't wearing panties per ce with my bra, I was wearing a part of pink pull-ups with Minnie mouse on the front. 

It was part of the costume. Part of the immersive experience of the world I was about to enter. A big thing for the Abdl community was wearing diapers, it was literally in the name, so I'd gritted my teeth and bought myself a package of bedwetter pants at the local store. Buying them had been the embrassing part to be honest, wearing them was a bit like wearing a pad and although they were a probay a bit too small for me, the stretchy sides made for comfortable snug fit. 

I continued to dress in a white shirt with a kitten on it, denium sortalls, ankle socks and sneakers. Oh and of course I put my hair in pigtails. Hopefully I looked to part of a toddler. Or at least the part of an adult dressed as a toddler. 

I arrived at the daycare with very little other than the clothes I was wearing and a bag containing a change of clothing as the daycare had advised. Lunch and anything else I would need would be provided. That presented a problem as I didn't have a note pad or dictaphone to record material, I'd just have to write up everything I could remember when I got back home today.

I'd packed a spare pull-up on the bag as my change of underwear for authenticity but I had no intention of needing it. 

With trepidation I approached the reception desk. There were other people in the reception hall, making me feel conspicuous dressed In my childish atire. All were adults. Some where normally dressed, others were, well, dressed like babies, including one guy with a really obvious diaper buldge under his Dino onsie. 

It became clear that staff members were coming out to meet the adult babies and take them inside. The normal looking adults said there good byes and left. I noticed I was being given a non too surreptitious glance on account of showing up my myself. I supposed these people were all the adult/dommie side of the caregiver/little relationships I'd been reading about. I was kind of encouraging to see the 'littles' all had someone who would continue ooking after them when they went home tonight but my obvious lack of a caregiver (thus an anomaly in the room) and general feeling of being lost, encouraged me to press forward to the desk. 

"Hi. We may have spoken on the phone? My name is Kate Belgrave. I'm the reporter who wanted to write about your daycare and clients. I'd completed the enrollment forms and paid. Um, this is my first day. Is there someone to show me around?" 

It was another morning at Big Little Daycare and Tara was at the front desk. She had already been informed a new little would start today and watched eagerly for her to arrive. When she saw the adorable little girl with pigtails she knew immediately she was there newest student....but where was her mommy or daddy? When the little came to the front desk introducing herself she smiled. Tara stood 6"0' her long  brunette hair pulled back into a ponytail. She wore a yellow blouse  and light blue denim jeans. Tara walked around the desk to the little girl. " My arent you a big girl coming to preschool all by yourself. Mommy must be very proud of you being so brave." I gently take your backpack. " Let Ms. Tara carry this and I'll take you to meet your new friends, doesn't that sound fun princess?". 

Tara takes your hand and begins guiding you down the hall to the toddler room. It was a bright colorful room with toddler books filling a book shelf,  a colorful circle rug, a changing table in the corner and shelves with a variety of toddler toys. As your brought inside you see many littles some playing together, others laying down sucking on their paci.

I guide you over to a young woman no older than 19 with red pixie cut hair. "Megan this is your new student Kate. It's her first day of preschool. She just arrived so I'm not sure if shes gone potty yet be sure to take her to the bathroom before circle time." Tara looks to you.

" I'll come back later to check on you princess be a good girl for Ms. Megan". 

Tara pats your bottom before leaving the room.

I smiled, a little nervously but glad for the assistance of the lady at the desk. It was strange to be talked down to, as if I really was a little kid again. I found it too awkward to make a reply and kept silent. `Was I supposed to go along with the make-believe?` I wondered. Was I supposed to pretend I had a Mommy who was proud of her little princess? 

I didn't have kids of my own so my oy interaction with the realm of little children was through some of my friend who had started families. I was in very unfamiliar territory walking through the corridors of the daycare but upon entering the toddler room some memories of a space like this began to stir from my childhood. This was a happy place. 

"nice to me meet you Ms. Megan." I said to the girl, who was probay a little younger than me but a bit taller. I was feel embrassed again, having been talk over by Tara and of course by the suggestion I would need reminded to go to the toilet. I shrugged off dig at my dignity. I supposed that was the whole point of this place, the staff were supposed to be pretending like I wasn't potty trained. It was nothing personal. 

What the was not easy for me to shrug off was the fact my bum had just been touched. Was she coping a feel? Or was it simply to check if I was wearing protection against wetting my pants? The guidence I'd read had warned the staff would be hands on, but they would also be doing so in a professional manner as if they were looking after real children. In that regard I should be able to trust nothing inappropriate was going to happen to me here. 

I was guided over to where a boy wearing a red shirt and corduroys was playing with plastic bricks. 

"Hi, I'm Kate. Can I join in?“

“Sure, I'm making a car, you can do the rear section. I'm Matt. You're new?" 

"Does a car need ten wheels? " I wasn't sure what the next stages of construction would be for the innovative design. Actually it would be fair to say the design process appeared to be entirely additive. So guessed anything goes. I raked through the pile of plastic bricks, looking for one with an interesting shape so I could add my own signiture to the vehicle. 

"The wheels makes it go faster." Matt answered plainly. I laughed at this, thinking it was supposed to be humorous sarcasm but Matt didn't grin back at me. Maybe he was serious? 

“uh... Yeah I'm new here. I'm here to write a story on AB/DL actually. I'm a reporter. I'd like to like to write about us playing with blocks together.. If that's okay with you?“

I got a coy nod in response and then launched into a technical question. A rookie mistake on my part. A direct approach isn't always the best approach, especially if you aren't well versed in the subject. I asked,  "So are you an AB or a DL?“

"A little of both." Matt shrugged and then looked sheepish. "AB/DL is a spectrum really but I guess most people here are here because regression is relaxing for them rather than a fetish thing, which I think is what you are getting at?" 

I nodded, a little supprise at myself for being called out by someone who had moments ago said extra wheels made his car go faster. 

It was Matts turn to grin. He gestured to a girl in a frothy tutuesque ruffled lavender dress who was staring at my intently, in fact she was giving my a pretty ugly stare. I got the impression I might be chatting to her boyfriend or something. 

"Julia is a sadist. She's here as a humiliating punishment from Daddy."

"Against her will?!" I yelped in shock. 

"yes" piped up the girl in question. 

"no." droned almost everyone else in the room in chorus. Julia huffed and retreated to a corner to play by herself. Matt chuckled and explained further, "She likes Daddy being in control of her. It confusing I know, she acts out like she doesn't like it, that's part of it but she really really does like it, trust me. She isn't here everyday anyway. Daddy let's her be big some of the time. She baby sits me. It's fun". 

I was feeling a little out of my depth and comfort zone. I was quite confused. On the surface of it I was in a room with people dressed as babies but beneath the costumes it was apparent they were living complex adult life's. It was interesting material. 

"Thanks for trying to explain it. Abdl is a spectrum, I'll bear that In mind. Good luck with your car. Let's play again later on." I made my excuses and got up to speak with Ms. Megan. 

"excuse me. Can I have a glass of water please?“ it was like being a school kid again and having to ask permission for everything but there was no obvious kitchen area in the playroom from which to help myself, except for one with plastic food we're Julia was frying plastic eggs and plastic bacon in a little plastic pan. 

All the children accounted for Megan began taking the toddlers one at a time to potty. The toilet was in a separate room inside the class but no door as the teacher needed to keep an eye on everyone. Soon it was Kate's turn. " hi princess it's almost circle time. How about we try to go potty before we sit with our friends". Megan took your hand guiding you to the little colorful bathroom. The toilet was child sized and would play a song if you went tinkle. Megan unclipped your shortfalls bringing them down to your ankles. " look at that your pull up is still dry good job. Let's go tinkle so your princesses dont go bye bye". With that Megan pulled down your pull up and sat you on the toilet standing over you as she waited for you to go potty.

I'd been present earlier when Tara had told Megan to take me to the toilet, and I'd been aware of her leading the other Littles away to the side room whilst I was talking with Matt, but when it came to my turn I was unprepared for what an intense and intimate experience it would be.

For starters, being undressed by someone else. It had been a long time since I'd been an actual little girl and needed help with my clothes, so having someone undress me pretty much belonged to the being the submissive partner in the bedroom. As such I could feel my skin grown hot and tingly as my shortfalls were dropped and I was left standing in just my undwear and a top, although admittedly it wasn't sexy, I just felt awkward and a little helpless. I suppose that was the point. Surrendering control was a big part of the dynamic in abdl. 

Next my pull-ups were tugged down to my ankles and I was sat down on the children's toilet. My knees were bent up to my chest due to low seating position and Megan literally towered over me, wearing an expectant expression. I experienced a powerful sense of being the lesser person in the small cubicle. 

"I can't go." I muttered miserably after what was probably two minitues but felt like ten. I was literally pee shy. How could I not be with someone staring at me and toilet itself being open to rest of the playroom. Evidently Megan lost patiece too, standing me up and redressing me. What did it matter to her if I didn't pee like I was supposed to? She was only required give me the opportunity to use the toilet, I had my pull-ups for if I couldn't. 

It was now circle time. Obviously that ment I found myself sitting with the regressed adults around the circle rug but I had no idea what the activity might be. I was preoccupied anyway with trying to find the most comfortable way of sitting on the floor, I was accustomed to a swivelled computer chair. What worked best? Crossed legs. Sitting on my knees? I fidgited through most of circle time, trying to avoid getting leg cramp, my leg muscles not used to sitting on the floor. Then I fidgited for a seperate reason. Ironically I now needed to pee. After unduring bladder ache in the hope circle time would end and I could descreetly ask Megan to take me to the toilet again, I felt I was on the verge of actually setting myself like an infant so I made my need known. It seemed rude to interrupt Megan, so I raised my hand. I assumed that was the proper thing to do, like when I'd been in school. 

Everyone turned to look at me. I blushed. 

"um. I need to use the toilet, please." 

Megan smiled when Kate said she couldn't potty. " oh that's okay sweetie we'll try again later." She stood Kate up pulling up her pull up and shortfalls clasping them in place. Megan took Kate to the sink where she helped her wash her hands. Calling all the toddlers to circle time Megan led the group in a song about the days of the week. She selected a child to change the day on the calendar board from Sunday to Friday. Megan noticed Kate fidgeting but assumed she was bored. She led the group through the good morning song where each toddler was asked how they were feeling. When Kate raised her hand the class was already looking at her as it was her turn to say how she was feeling. Megan smiled " okay little ones its Matt's turn to pick the circle story. While I take Kate to the potty everyone sit criss cross applesauce and wait for Matt to pick a story." Megan stands and takes you by the hand leading you to the potty. Again she unclip your shortfall and pulls down your pullup. "Good job you made it to the potty" She sits you down and once more stands beside you waiting for you to pee.

'What does  sit criss cross applesauce mean?' I wondered as I was led away from the circle. It wasn't a phase I had come across before. Obviously it was request that the 'children' sit still with their legs cross and not get up to mischief while Ms. Megan was busy. It was along sing-song but it bugged me that 'cross' and 'sauce' didn't rhyme, at least not in my accent. Maybe it was like cockney rhyming slang and 'applesauce' was code for something else? I'd never really gotten to grips with the idea that the phrase 'give a dog bone', equated to, 'answer the phone.' 

Once again I found myself subject to the awkward ritual of being undressed and sat on the toilet. I felt sorry for Ms Megan and anyone who worked in a daycare. Taking a dozen children to the toilet a couple of times a day, each, must he time consuming.

I felt good to relief myself and I was so desperate that I had no shame about peeing infront of Megan and the open door this time around but the stupid jingle of interactive toilets song was an irritating counterpoint. I found myself wishing my torrent of pee would somehow splash onto and destroy the speaker mechanism. 

"heh-he, yay I did it!" I answer a most sardonically. Of course I made it to the toilet. I was an adult dressed like a little kid, not an actual little kid barely potty trained. 

"Doesn't everyone make it in time?“ where the pull-ups and diapers more than just costume? 

Ms. Megan smiled as she heard the familiar jangle from the toilet seat. Clapping her hands she smiled at you. " What a big girl you are using the potty." As Megan stood you up she grabbed a few wet wipes from the container on top of the sink. Megan took to wiping you clean tossing the wipes in the nearby trash bin. She pulled your pullup back in place then followed them with your shortfalls clipping them on you. " Well princess not all of our friends are potty trained. Just like you wear pullups just in case an accident your friends do to. No worries though Ms. Megan will get you cleaned up if you have an accident". She smiles guiding you to the sink where she helps you wash your hands and drys them before sending you to the carpet.

Megan sits back in her seat where Matt sat holding The Very Hungry Caterpillar storybook. " Very good job listening boys and girls. Now let's see what Matt picked for us." Megan began reading the children's story in an animated fashion using silly voices and expressions to keep the little ones attention. When the story was over Megan stood and put the book away. "Okay who's ready to play outside?" All the littles started cheering "me me me". Megan laughed and took out a rope with knots. "Okay everyone we have to get in line to play outside." The littles eagerly began taking hold of a knot on the rope.

Matt looked to Kate." Come on Kate we gotta get on the line to play". He took her hand guiding her to the line of children and quickly take hold of a knot on the rope. Matt holds the end of the rope out to her expectantly. Megan smiles holding the front end of the rope. "Okay little ones is everyone holding the rope? Remember everyone holds the rope until we get to the playground. If anyone let's go before then they'll have to sit in timeout while everyone else plays". With that Megan began leading the class out into the hallway through the building toward the back playplace.

I very almost said something whenever Ms Megan started to run wet wipes over my vulva. My instict was to think she was sexually harassing me but I reminded myself of the context. I was supposed to pretending to be a little child. Ms Megan's job was to treat me just like one. So that was all there was to it. I was having my ass wiped for me because we were both supposed to be pretending I was too little be trusted to it by myself. 

The same went for getting dressed again. 

"I don't think you have to worry about me having any accidents." I told her defiantly as my pull-up was once again slid up my legs, the elastics hugging my waist like padded control pants. 

Indeed I managed not to have an accident during story time. No supprise there. I also managed not to wet myself from over excitement at the prospect of outdoor playtime as it seemed some of my peers might well do from their enthusiastic chorus and the way they obediently lined up to grap ahold of the knotted rope that was offered. It was like they were brainwashed. 

I was hesitant. It might have been mistaken for the shyness of a little girl on her first day at playschool but frankly I just felt ridicious. Matt spotted this and took my hand. I think he thought he was helping. I guess that was kind of him in a naive way. 

"what's so great about playing outside?“ I asked synically.