LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper leaking in bed

I wear a comfy dry 24/7 diaper with a large booster pad from NorthShore. When I drink . I always pee on myself. So with a diaper leakage I use a reusable big huge twin size absorbing bed pad also from NorthShore. I sleep on a twin size bed. It works perfect. My bed is new and the mattress is also new. The mattress came in a plastic cover. I’m never going to take the plastic off of it. So when I sleep on it. It crinkles automatically. I like that plus If I ever want to sell my bed. It will be like brand new. 

13 hours ago, diaperlad said:

I wear a comfy dry 24/7 diaper with a large booster pad from NorthShore. When I drink . I always pee on myself. So with a diaper leakage I use a reusable big huge twin size absorbing bed pad also from NorthShore. I sleep on a twin size bed. It works perfect. My bed is new and the mattress is also new. The mattress came in a plastic cover. I’m never going to take the plastic off of it. So when I sleep on it. It crinkles automatically. I like that plus If I ever want to sell my bed. It will be like brand new. 

Don't just rely on the plasti supplied by the mattress company it will go brittle and crack./ Then you will wet it and get it stained.