LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Change

KittyMizu123

A teenage girl named Astrid gets sent home for the day after getting caught shoving a student into a locker. Astrid's parents find her stash of diapers that she had been trying to hide from them along with a few other ABDL related things, her parents decide that since she got sent home for the day they would reveal that they found out about her "obsession" with diapers and little kiddish things and they redecorated her room into a little kid's room and even added a paddle in the room just in case she was naughty. How will Astrid deal with this one?

I will play Astrid

If anyone wants to be a sibling of Astrid's they are more than welcome to

Would anyone like to be the parents?

or the sibling?

I got home from school slightly early but I saw both my parents and my little sibling sitting in the living room waiting for me

"H-hi" I said, I noticed a high chair sitting in the back of the room

"Hello" mother said.

"Check your room" dad said.

I ran to my room and noticed that the walls were now painted pink and had the words "BABY GIRL" written on them. My bed was replaced with a crib, my clothing was all replaced with onesies, footed pjammas and dresses, and shirts that had weird phrases on them.

"THEY FOUND OUT" I shouted.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, you don't do a good job of hiding your diapers darling" mother said. She rubbed her finger under my chin as I stared into her eyes  with horror

"You're so screwed!" Your sister Emily laughed openly about her older sisters misfortune, "Finally I'm not the little sister! You're gonna be my baby sister from now on." she smirked triumphantly at the thought of her sister being in diapers.

I stared at my little sibling feeling humiliated. Mom turned around and lifted her hand off of my chin.

"Y'know what, just for that little stunt right there young lady, you're joining her. Now both of you! Undress so that I can put you both in diapers"

I stared at her  and protested "NO! YES I LIKE THE FEELING OF DIAPERS BUT YOU CAN'T JUST CHANGE MY WHOLE ROOM JUST BECAUSE I WEAR THEM AND SHOVE ONE KID IN A LOCKER JUST BECAUSE I PISSED MYSELF AT SCHOOL-" I stopped after saying that last part. Mom shoved a pacifier in my mouth and tied it around the back of my head

"That's exactly why you need the diapers Astrid, also babies should know not to talk back, take off your clothes and ill put you in a diaper then you'll get a mouth full of soap and a few spankings just for that"

Dad started  setting up another crib and another high chair for my little sister, I couldn't believe this!

Emily was shocked completely by the twist of fate.

"B-but... I didn't do anything mom! Astrid's the weird one who likes to wet herself. I shouldn't be punished for that!" She pleaded desperately to her mom and dad.

"I don't care! Don't act like you're all innocent, you didn't have the best grades on your last report card miss, and that teasing of your widdle baby sister was the last straw, NOW UNDRESS" Mom hissed. I cringed and blushed at the fact that she called me my LITTLE SISTER'S baby sister.

I undressed and stood next to the changing table angry but also excited that I'm about to get a diaper on.

Mom lifted me up, much easier than I thought she would, onto the changing table and slid a pink diaper with tons of blocks and bears and animals wearing diapers on it under my but and threw a ton of baby powder on me. Then she lifted the front of the diaper forward and sealed the tapes. She picked me up off the table and patted my diapered butt for an awkward amount of time waiting for Emily to get undressed.

"Now go to that corner and grab the paddle then stand there and wait for me to get a diaper on your sister" Mom demanded. I ran to the corner and grabbed the paddle with numerous holes on it, since it was the only one there. I stood in the corner and faced the wall waiting for my sister to get diapered

"B-but! But she- But I- THIS ISN"T FAIR!" I stammered. But in order to stop things from getting worse, I drop my pants to the floor and then slowly lowered my underwear, but never removed my shirt. I stomp over to the place where my sister got diapered and lay down angrily staring at you. I was about to get punished the exact same way as my sister, except the only difference was that she liked the punishment and I hated every last part of it.

I stood in the corner examining the paddle and feeling each individual hole and started thinking about how bad it was going to feel. I felt the diaper rub against me and I did something in the corner while moaning loadly. Mom turned around and stared at me

"If you love that diaper so much then you're gonna stay in it for a long time" Mom said. She came up from behind me and pulled some clear snapping plastic pants over my diaper and then put a lock on them and locked them. I looked in horror at the lock wondering how long a long time would be, regretting what I did.

"Good girl" Mom patted Emily's head and then slid a purple diaper with the word "ADORABLE" written across the back and front in big bold white letters. Mom sat down Emily and then took off Emily's shirt and replaced it with one of the smaller outfits that she had gotten me, it was a bright pink dress that barely covered her diaper at all with a disney princess on the front. Mom walked over to me and then turned me around. She sat down on a chair set up in the room, she gestured for me to go on her lap so I waked over and bent over on her lap and handed her the paddle.

Mom lifted the paddle and with a loud "SMACK" landed down two swift and hard blows with the paddle. She landed hit after hit after hit after hit, and counted all the way to 34 and then stopped. My bottom was very sore and then she lifted me up.

"Now sit down on the bench while I take care of your sister, or else you're gonna get even more spankings, got it?" she hissed. I immediately sat down on my sore bottom and winced with pain. My mom picked up my sister and sat her down on her lap and said "Since you aren't as big of a brat as your sister, you only get 5"

"Alright Emily in 3.... 2.... 1..." Mom counted down. SHE DIDN'T COUNT DOWN FOR ME! This was bullcrap! Her spanks were much lighter on Emily and she stopped on spank 4 because she didn't want to make Emily cry!

"I'm sorry baby doll, give me a hug! You still keep you adorable diapers on though because you are still a baby, Would you like a bottle or a pacifier?"

I stood there, very angry. Wanting to shout out something but blocked by the pacifier tied around my head. I sighed in defeat waiting for my soap mouthing, I was nervous for that part, I had wrote myself into some stories and read stories where someone got a bar of soap shoved in their mouth for swearing, but never in my life did I ever think it would happen to me