LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

wanting to feel safe, secure, and nurtured

Hi if one were to ask me why I have my fetish for wearing diapers, apart from liking the way they feel, and the way the diapers feel when I wet it, stems from wanting nurturing and to be safe and secure. The idea of being nurtured and held and safe feels good, and diapers add to the equation make me feel good too, babies get a lot of nurturing etc. (To be clear i am always able to separate fantasy from reality and this is a fantasy for me, etc. The fantasy part being my inner child baby side, im an adult. the wanting to be safe, secure, and held is something i enjoy in reality as well as the fact i obviously wear diapers sometimes and wet ) I  like nurturing from women, and its comforting and safe. Does anybody else feel this way or see this manifest with others in the abdl community?

Absolutely.  I've no idea why I feel safer walking down the street in a nappy than without one, but I definitely do.  And having Mummy taking responsibility for some of those little things has made such a big difference to my life recently.  Like being told when it's my bedtime.  And yes, I'm still an adult most of the time, and pulling my weight as far as possible.  But inside I know I'm a little that needs looking after, and Mummy does too.

I feel this way with diapers and have harbored these feelings as long as I remember.  The need for nurturing and feelings of comfort and security are deeply rooted in my attachment to both diapers and identity as an adult baby desiring to being mommied.  Those feelings began as a child while still in diapers and stayed with me all these years.  I remember feeling special for getting so much attention due to my diapers during childhood and the way they kept me safe and comfortable from ever having to worry about accidents.  I relished diaper changes at preschool because I was the source of undivided attention from my teachers from the moment they approached me to check my diapers through the entire process.  As an adult, I crave this attention in the same form and have had numerous AB mommy experiences that have validated this need of receiving this form of nurturing from women.  It is a rare intimacy, trust and dependency that is unique and unparalleled.