LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Real Diaper Lovers Video!

Hi guys!

First off, this is a pretty graphic video that includes nudity and a pretty wet and messy diaper at the end of things, so if you're disgusted by that sort of thing, then it's best to not look! Anyways, I don't often get the chance to indulge my diaper fetish, but I did recently and this video was the result. I only had a couple of slightly small diapers, but I had a lot of fun including a urine enema! You can get the movie from the following link in either .zip or .sitx compression. It is protected with the password - "diaperfun". The video itself is in h.264 format which should play fine in VLC or Quicktime.

http://www.eyesite-design.co.uk/stuff/

I'm really keen to meet more people interested in diapers, or adult baby stuff, this is a really arousing fetish for me, but it is only one part of my life. Alongside all of this, I am a pretty normal guy who would just like to meet some cool people, regardless of whether they are into diapers or not. I'm interested in music, I used to manage a band, sport - particularly rugby and tennis and like to think that I am a pretty down to earth and approachable guy. I'm quite open minded and like I say, it'd just be good to hear from some people if you feel like chatting or whatever. I'm not neccessarily looking for anything more than just people to chat too, but I don't rule anything out, it would just be cool to hear from some people in the community. Guy or gal, young or old, straight or gay, diapered or not, whatever, it's all good! Take it easy guys and enjoy the movie. Let me know what you think!