LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Matthew's Baby Treatment (with Danny)(You can DM for private RP)

Kermit

Hello to whomever decides to click in and check things out.  I'm looking to play something that includes the following:

1)  My character, Matthew, is experiencing diaper discipline., whether it's something he's curious about; something that your character is curious about; or something that just happens as a result of some impetus.  It's a form of discipline that seeks to fix behavioral issues by making the diaper-wearer dependent on somebody else, typically somebody who is enforcing the diaper discipline like a parent or a significant other.  This builds trust and allows the diaper wearer to be more vulnerable, while also giving a level of control to the diaper changer who can slowly rectify the problem behavior(s).

2)  I'm also looking for Matthew to experience some baby/toddler/kid treatment.  It's not enough that he's wearing diapers 24/7 and using them for their intended purpose, so things like a set bed-time, constant diaper checks, and adult-baby furnishings are introduced.  Despite being treated like a baby/toddler/kid, he is still an adult, which means that he can still choose to not do something (which is why it's very important to build up that trust with him, so he's comfortable enough to do certain things).  For instance, going out into public on the first day of diaper discipline would be something that he would absolutely refuse to do and put up a fight (which he will probably lose, but it will not be good for either side).  However, if he's slowly eased into his role and he comes comfortable enough to be around the other person's presence to safeguard him from the prying eyes of others, then he might whine a little bit, but he can otherwise be convinced to go.

3)  A little bit of chastity if the other person is his significant other.  I wouldn't go this route if it's a parent, though.  It's a little weird.  Some sexy fun time, too, since he is still technically an adult and has those urges.  If he's kept locked up and pent up in his diapers, he might go insane!

I don't mind if we play it in here or if we bring it to private.  Just let me know a bit about your character,  your character's relationship to Matthew, and how you want Matthew's diaper discipline to begin.