LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Baby In The Crib

Hi there ~ ~

My name is Mark, and my teddy's name is Kirby. I'm new here, but not a new baby. I live in the Midwest, but am moving to Central Florida in the next couple of months. I am a programmer and developer, love to play piano, and very blessed to have a soon-to-be wife who really understands and loves me. She accepts and loves my little side. She never really knew about AB's, but is very aware now - and even just bought my last binky and bottles. She also has plans to sew my new cloth diapers.

I've been an AB ever since I can remember. I'm 44 now, going on 2. I remember when I started out such a long time ago - not knowing why I had such a pull to be baby. But, I was always kindof ill growing up, and had many physical issues. I was in the hospital more than being out, and diapers were a part of my life even up into my 8 year old. I missed them, and when I was unable to sleep, I would take a bath towel and pin it on. Mom always had baby powder in the closet, and I was so relaxed and could go right to sleep with that heavenly scent. Ever since then, I remember being baby as being just who I am. I even remember sneaking into the nursery at church to crawl into the cribs, or lay on top of the changing tables. I was pretty small for my age. I've had lots of experiences while dating where I would role-play and pretend to be baby. Some worked out, and some didn't. By far, the kinds of girls I would date were always very maternal to me.

I love piano, flight sims, dogs rule, and love AB clothes. I also want to learn to sew my own too. I'm completely male baby, not into being a sissy baby. Sooooo that's about me. I'm so glad to be here, and get to know the babies and caretakers.

Hugs and Snuggles,

mark