LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jackass 2

Thazzzzzzzz right, in jackass 2 the movie, there are many scenes in which there are diapers. in one scene there is like 10 of them wearing only diapers, camra men included....nice scene :thumbsup: . plus there are scenes with Wee Man dressed up as a baby, (he even has a bib). There are scenes where two of them dress up as and old man and women and walk around in public, obviously diapered. there is prolly 10min worth of diapers in this movie, and not only that it is preety funny. To see all this get the unrated version.

P.s.: preety good odds one or more of the people is a dl/ab. maybe not the best publicity for our group, but hey, they are celeberties. :thumbsup::boxing:

• 2 weeks later...

diaperphantom if you go to the deleted scenes and extra footage that's where most the diaper stuff is, you might actually have the unrated because when i saw it in theaters and with the unrated dvd i bought there's just a few short diaper scenes like you describe.

i'm guessing you'll know if you have the unrated version if you see stev-o chugging beer in an unconventional manner, there's no way they would leave that in the edited versions but edit out a few harmless diaper scenes.

diaperphantom if you go to the deleted scenes and extra footage that's where most the diaper stuff is, you might actually have the unrated because when i saw it in theaters and with the unrated dvd i bought there's just a few short diaper scenes like you describe.

i'm guessing you'll know if you have the unrated version if you see stev-o chugging beer in an unconventional manner, there's no way they would leave that in the edited versions but edit out a few harmless diaper scenes.

Thanks for the additional info, restlessfox!! :thumbsup: