LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

well as it is, I love my enemas.

however i'm looking for other peoples opinions.

mainly because I've heard that if you have too many enemas for too long it can actually hurt you down there.

I'd like to know from you guys and gals how you feel about enemas and also if you know anything more about if it can hurt you.

1. can it hurt you?

2. do you like them or not?

3. if you like them, what about them do you like?

4. if you dont like them what dont you like about them?

5. for momys and dadys. do you like to give enemas or is it just a sorta taboo subject?

smiles.

From everything I've read about it, as long as you're reasonably responsible it's completely safe. The only real risks, as far as I know, are catching diseases from using unclean equipment. Also, since the colon absorbs water really well, there's a possibility of absorbing too much water and causing water poisoning. But, this is only in a most extreme case. So, as long as you keep your stuff clean and you're not doing like ten tap water enemas a day you should be fine.

I don't really know anything about Fleet enemas and stuff like that. They have chemicals in them that might not be too good for you in large quantities. I really have no experience there so I'm not too sure.

As for liking them, I enjoy one once in a while. It's not really a fetish thing, it just feels good and i think it's good to get out what you put in, so to speak. They can be fun in the context of dom/sub play but I definitely wouldn't want to get into any "Tub Girl" kind of stuff, lol ^_^.

Enemas can be very safe if you know what you are doing. I've done them since way before I even knew about diapers.

Be sure to mix salt and baking soda with a tap water enema to keep it neutral to your body. A tablespoon of salt and baking soda in a two quart bag should keep it osmotically and pH neutral. Don't use cold water or hot water. Use water about 100F, just slightly above body temp.

Don't do them more than a few times a week either or you may become dependent on them.

1. can it hurt you?

2. do you like them or not?

3. if you like them, what about them do you like?

4. if you dont like them what dont you like about them?

5. for momys and dadys. do you like to give enemas or is it just a sorta taboo subject?

1. Don't ever put alcohol in an enema; don't become dependent. Otherwise, no! :D

2. I like giving enemas lots.

3. It's loving domination with pleasure, not pain, and it's very childlike. Suppositories are great, too!

5. My little girl gets enemas for pleasure/sex, and also as part of punishments.

Have fun, be safe!