LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

tidit45

After about almost an hour of trick or treating around the neighborhood Dee is now carrying the half asleep Ava and holding Sarah's hand. Dee was thinking about alot as they walked up to their own house. Some people at the houses thought Sarah was a toddler without a costume and Dee was also pretty sure sarah had used her diaper at least once. Once back to their front lawn Dee put Ava down on a chair and stood in front of the house with Sarah. "Ok my big girl I'm going to let you walk to that extra scary house all by your self since you are my big girl and not a real baby. Isnt that right?" Dee patted Sarah's very well padded rear and sent her 4 houses down to the spooky house by herself

The older woman laughs, "oh I thought you were just a little toddler honey I'm sorry. You do play the part well I can even smell what I'd think was a very stink bottom. You've probably wet now too huh?" 

Dee comes running over "what's wrong baby?"

Dee picks up her crying 10 year old feeling how heavy her diaper was. "Awe it's ok baby girl I'll change you when we get back home. I guess this house is just to scary for even my big girl." Dee says holding the crying Sarah as she pushes the pacifier into Sarah's mouth to help stop the crying.  "I'm sorry Miss I thought she'd be ok coming down here this year but I guess not." 

The woman responds "it's ok I get alot of kids who come up my steps every year who think they are big enough to handle how scary my house can be. Maybe next year if she can finish potty training she can try again. Hehehe." 

Dee says "Well thank you miss, we will be seeing you." And carried the 10 year old who much needed a change and was still crying behind her pacifier 

(Yes I have a plan...)

Dee carried Sarah home and up stairs to lay her on her bed. Dee got out the changing supplies and quickly got Sarah changed and put into a clean onesie for bed before tucking her in as the girl slept.

Dee soon left to tend to the sleeping Ava who was on the couch still. 

Much later around midnight a hush falls over Sarah's bedroom as a figure looms over Sarah. "Hehehe time for you to get your treat my dear." A haunting witch voice says over sarah

"Oh silly girl you'll see the treat when you wake!" The witch glows as does the room and soon it goes dark. In the early morning the light shines into Sarah's room what was once a 10 year olds room is now a nursery the walls covered with pink bunnies on a white and pink background. A well cushioned rocking chair in one corner not far from a changing table fully stocked with thick baby diapers, wipes, powder, and plastic panties. Then on the opposite side of the room rear a closet is a pink crib with whinny the pooh and Sofia the first decorations and toys inside along with a sleeping little girl with a pacifier in her mouth dressed in a pink onesie and a soaked very thick diaper. The small girl inside looked to be about 2 but those who knew her knew Sarah is 5. 

Dee comes running in and picks up the small girl starting to rock her. "Awe it's ok baby mommy is right here baby it's ok. Did baby Sarah have a bad dream? Oh I know the problem she wants her baba and a diaper change huh?" Dee says patting the small girls diaper unaware of any change or the fact that Sarah was once 10 and still has that mind set

Dee puts the small girl on the changing table sitting up and looks her dead in the eyes. In a motherly stern tone she stated. "Sarah you are 5 you were born September 1st 2013. Your the size of a 2 year old due to a problem when you were born. You are my little baby, your sister is down stairs waiting for us to eat. So can mommy change you bum so we can start our day?"

The room has a familiar hush Dee looks to be frozen in time as the witch appears from the shadows and looks at Sarah who is now in a fresh diaper. "Hehehe aw deary this is your treat you get to be a baby, or well a big baby. I know you want deep down to be a baby but your trick is that your still a big girl that gets treated like a baby." The witch snickers knowing Sarah is both happy and upset at the same time.

"That's all part of the trick or treat well at least for this year. Have fun being smaller than your little sister hehehe!" The witch soon disappeared and the world went back into motion with Dee picking up Sarah in just her thick baby diaper. "Let's go down stairs baby."

Ava looks at her mother nursing her big sister Sarah..."mommy if sarah is my big sister and shes 5 why she like a baby?"

Dee looks back at Ava and giggles "well sweetie Sarah is small and not as grow as she should be so shes still needs some extra time being a baby." Patting Sarah's bottom

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...