LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Open Club  ·  153 members

Big Kids Room

Age play

Gejoe

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Diapers are not necessarily a part of my age play fantasies or adventures. I can see a role for them in my play and fantasies. They could be a way for my parents to punish/humiliate me. maybe even in front of other adults or kids. 

• 5 months later...

My age play age can run anywhere from about 3 to 10 depending on who I'm with and how I'm feeling, so diapers definitely come into play. The key for me is that I'm old enough to know that diapers are for "babies" and I want desperately to be a "big boy," so being made to wear diapers is a huge source of embarrassment and frustration. But hey - that's the fantasy!

• 1 year later...

Thanks for the replies, I don't always need diapers for my age play but wetting my bed and punishment for doing it or doing it to get diapers.

• 2 years later...
On 10/8/2019 at 5:23 PM, Biscuit said:

My age play age can run anywhere from about 3 to 10 depending on who I'm with and how I'm feeling, so diapers definitely come into play. The key for me is that I'm old enough to know that diapers are for "babies" and I want desperately to be a "big boy," so being made to wear diapers is a huge source of embarrassment and frustration. But hey - that's the fantasy!

Wow, I love this fantasy!

At the same time, there's also a part of me that likes it when my Little persona's diapers are completely known and accepted - I guess within my family and friends.

• Hello :)