LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Modern Ice Age (Private with Squiregirl18)

BabyGabrial

Feeling the weight on her Margaret woke up looking all around before looking up seeing Gabrial. “Well good morning there.. How did you sleep sweetheart?” She asked as she tried to move him some so she could hold him easier under the blankets. One thing she did feel was the soggy diaper. “Oh well someone’s going to need a change and to be cleaned up well. Did you make poop yet?” She asked next wanting that to happen before they took off as she didn’t want him in a poopy diaper for the walk if it could be helped.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He smiled seeing her wake up and squeals when he is moved back under the blanket. "I sleepy good mommy" he told her and suddenly had a weird feeling in his stomach and his face scrunched up and he began grunting and pushing as he bent over. Those beans from last night are working their magic.

“Good to hear honey” She smiled softly about to rub Gabrial’s back when she saw the moment feeling his butt to see if it was going well. “Oh you do what you need to honey take your time..Mommy’s going to warm up some water and get the change stuff set out” She then got up walking off to get it set up and get the fire going more. She also warmed up some water wanting to wash Gabrial some before they took off as a real bath was very hard to come by but she liked to keep him clean with the diapers and just because.

Gabrial layed on his tummy and pushed log after log out and sucked his thumb. He got on his elbows and pushed some more. When this is all done he feels so good and will want to get a nice little change from mommy pronto. Not that he minds being in a messy diaper but he loves mommy's changes.

Margaret watched him. “When you’re ready honey come on over and let’s get you into a nice fresh diaper” She said still warming water and some scraps of clothes ready to wash Gabrial when he came over. “Also honey we need to get all your warm clothes on so can you bring over what you want to wear along with your pjs?” She said smiling, The one thing she didn’t say was that the diaper he be wearing was going to be 2X thicker than normal as Margaret wanted make sure that even if he peed the whole walk that he shouldn’t leak.

Gabrial smiled and finished up his poopy and went to his bag and grabbed a thick fur coat and some thermal pants as well as some snow shoes and crawled over to mommy and layed across her lap and goes back to sucking his thumb. This probably the last time he will get to be a baby for a bit. On the trip they will have to constantly be on the move until they know they are safe and after they know they are safe they have to keep their new temporary home safe.

Margaret smiled to him. “You made a good poopy didn’t you? Well lets get you cleaned up and ready to go” With that she moved him to lay there on the floor and opened up the bottom of the pjs finding the diaper and starting to undo the straps. “Now honey I was thinking before we go I’ll give you some warm water in your new bottle and a short wash as I think you could use it” Margaret then started to pull away the used diaper wiping him first before taking a warm wet cloth to wash everything his diaper covered wanting Gabrial to be clean for their walk. .  

Gabrial layed back and relaxed. He was in mommy's caring hands and that's what matters. As the warm cloth cleaned his messy little prince parts he made happy baby noises. A nice bottle of warm water sounded delicious right now so he nodded his head to mommy's suggestion. After all mommy knows best.

Margaret took her time cleaning him with the warm cloth while smiling at the sounds. At times putting the cloth back into a can of water and getting out another cloth to keep going. When she stopped at one point she passed over a bottle to Gabrial. “Here you go honey some nice warm water..be a big boy and drink up” She said going back making sure to clean everywhere. When she finally called it done she went over getting the new diaper smiling as she started to put it on Gabrial. “Who’s my big boy whos nice clean” She smiled softly getting the diaper fixed into place and then Gabrial dressed making sure to put all this layers on him. “Mask and hat too” Margaret said going to get them but leave them off for now.

Each scrub, each wipe, each dab of a cloth from mommy just made him feel nice and loved. When mommy handed over the warm bottle he drank on her command and relaxed as the nice warm water flowed through him. It was like magic. Mommy made things even better by cooing to him which he loved so much. He giggled at her silly question "i mommy's big clean baby boy" he says proudly. Once he was diapered and clothed he put his hat and mask in his jacket pocket and went over and made zure he didn't leave anything behind. Once that was set he toddled over to mommy wanting to be picked up

Margaret smiled to Gabrial watching him toddle away and come back. When he did and wanted to be held Margaret moved him to her lap. “Okay we have half a can of food left so I’ll feed you and then we will get going.” Margaret did have more but she was making sure that if they got lost or needed to get out of a sticky place they had something people wanted. As the food started to bubble she pulled it off taking a spoon full blowing on it and then holding it to Gabrial’s mouth.

Gabrial nodded ready to eat before another long journey. He looked at the nice hot food and sat excitedly waiting to be fed by the greatest person in the world. When the food was brought to his lips he opened wide 

Margaret fed him spoon full after spoon full making sure to coo to Gabrial as she fed him. When the food was gone Margaret moved the can to the side and then started getting some warm water for Gabrial into the bottle before putting that to his lips. “Drink up this will be the last one for a while” Margaret said back knowing once he was done then it was time to put on the rest of their gear to keep out the cold out and get going but for the time she wanted to give Gabrial just a little more time of being her baby boy.

Gabrial felt full from all of the delicious food he was intaking and loving that it was being fed to him. This was turning out to be a very good morning for him. He then opened up so mommy could feed him his bottle it was wonderful and made him feel warm. Soon though he finished as it also looked like the sun was reaching a high point which means it was soon time to move because they need to find some new shelter before the sun sets.

Margaret give him one more smile before getting up. “Alright lets get your hat, mask and gloves on. Then I’ll help you put on your bags and get ready too” With that Margaret start to get Gabrial dressed again into his hat and everything he would need. “Alright go get your bag and meet me by the door” Margaret then walked off to get into all her layers as well and put out the fire. She wanted to stay there as it was safe and had been a good place for them but this was the outskirts of town and they did really need more supplies of everything.

Gabrial ran off and got his bag and dragged it over. He can carry it even when it's full but when covered in so many layers of clothing he has to get help putting it on. "I got it mommy. It time to go bye bye?" He says trying to talk like a baby

“Yes my little man its time” With that Margaret put his bag onto him making sure to hook the front so it couldn’t fall off. She then patted his butt checking to make sure he was somewhat clean and dry before getting on her own bag and goggles. “Alright honey take my hand and lets go..make sure you also say bye to this home” Margaret then took his hand ready well as ready as she could be.

Margaret took the lead stepping onto the ice and then reaching back for Gabrial to help him down but also put a rope around him and then herself. “This just makes it safer..now go ahead” She said thinking it would be better after all if Gabrial took lead that way she could keep an eye out for anyone who might want to take their things or worse hurt them. Although as Margaret walked she started to talk about the world before it was coved in ice and snow.

Gabrial loved mommies stories of the old world it helped time pass and made things sound interesting and give meaning to the places they would go. There's one thing he wonders though "mommy how do you know about the old world wasn't the world ending stuff from before you were born?

“Well honey yes things had gotten bad by the time I was born but my older siblings and parents would tell me about the world before everything.. Before it was all just a cold wasteland so like I tell you they told me about the world they knew.” Margaret to him back as she kept walking. “I also got to know some of that old tech that makes you so happy before it was old tech..” Margaret never really talked about her family or what they were like just always keeping everything about them very superficial.

"Wouldn't they have still been around during after the floodings happened? I heard that the world started being like this almost 100 years ago." He says very confused. But not noticing how much the conversation is keeping him from complaining how bad this walk is "i heard that everything got snowy like fifty years ago but a lot of the other stuff happened way way back mommy."

“It did start to happen almost 100 years ago but I did have friends and family that did remember the world before it started to flood. They talked about sunny days and how there where animals but not like today they had pets. Mostly dogs..people kept them for love or so I hear” Margaret kept talking as they walked now missing her family but knowing that this was her new family in her mind she had a little boy she always wanted even if he was really a teen. “Honey you doing okay?” She asked softly at points between telling stories she had heard of the world.

"Wow that's really neat. I guess dogs weren't scary back then and constantly sent out by canibles and gangsters to attack people or by people who use them to pushe their sleds." He said moving through the ice with ease. When mommy checked on him he turned around "yes mommy why?" He asks as he keeps walking 

“Yeah they didn’t used to be scary or big and hairy too” Margaret smiled a little at the thought of what dogs would be like until she heard the return to her question. “I just have to make sure you’re doing good since your my baby boy” She said smiling more and rubbing his back a little before she kept moving with more pace as it was starting to get late and she really wanted to make it there before it got dark. “So things we never talk about what happened to your family..?” She asked never asking before as she just though they had been killed by something or just all the cold as she couldn't think of why they would leave Gabrial behind otherwise.