LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not very big afterall (Open)

Arenvos

(New college freshman moving into his dorm, his roommate, after staying with him a few weeks, realizes that my character.. isn't quite ready to be on his own yet)

After parking the car into the designated parking spot for students, Aren, 18. Looked up at the dorm he would be staying in and sighed. *home sweet home* he said to himself as he unbuckled his seatbelt and got his things out, carrying his stuff, Aren found his dorm after 20 minutes of walking and searching his room number. Putting his stuff into his corner that he picked, Aren made his bed and decided after being done he will just relax and play some games on his Laptop.

Hailey had been aren room mate for awhile now. She then realized that little boy needed some care. She knew he could handle the stress of school and trying to find a job. So she decided to reveal that stress. She had went to go shopping fo grocery and other stuff for her little boy like pajamas clothes some toys sippy cups. Things for a four year child. Hailey already set some ground rules for Arne hoping he would listen. 

When she got in the room with bags she sighed. “ Aren I’m back “ Hailey said to him.

Aren looked up from his studying, completely stressed out at how the assignments have such a small time frame to be turned in, and how many seem to come out, its been a few weeks since he moved in and met Hailey, and right away he wanted to be a good roomie for her, because even though they didn't know each other, she already tried to become his friend, *welcome back Hailey!* he said, happy to see her. Aren got up and walked over to her, *do you need help with those? He asks while looking up at her and after looking at the packages.

Hailey set the bag downs immediately she could tell something was wrong. “ oh aren have been stressing about work again. “ Hailey said in sweet tone bring the small boy in for a hug. She rubbed his back. “ I have any idea that might mame you less stressed “ 

Aren was curious, but before asking his question he answered hers, *yeah.* he said rubbing his eyes, which were red with strain.*these assignments just keep coming and with looking for a job, and helping out when I can, I am just* he paused and held his head between his hands, *I just cramming it all!* he continued with a sigh, he looked at Hailey and asked his question, *whats your idea?* the boy asked his roommate.

Hailey sighed a little. “ oh that’s okay because my plan for you is going to eliminate all your stress. There is this college class looking for a baby to practice on they are having a hard time finding one. They said any one who joins will be five full credit for college. I was thinking since you are so small you could do it and you would not have to worry about school work. I could help take care of you and be like a mommy “ Hailey said with smile on her face hoping aren would say yes.

(Just got home from being out) 

Aren blinked trying too piece together what Hailey was saying. *ummm, a baby, I mean, if it will help you I don't mind but...* he looks down and fidgets with his hands, *I'm just worried about how everyone in school will say and do when they see me like a baby, and then there is me not doing my part to help out as a responsible roomie* after saying this Aren became silent and curled up, trying not to cry but with all the stress he was under, and inwardly, being still a little boy and only kept up the apperance that he was ready for the adult world, he could barely keep tears back.

Hailey walked over to aren and rubbed his back. “ it’s okay sweetie I promise. Now I think this going to work perfect no other kid will pick on you cause you look exactly like a little kid. And you already a good roomie for me. and your. Just going to be the perfect baby “ Hailey said to calm Aren down. “ so what do you say you in...”

Aren nodded, *yeah, I'm in.* he replied to Haileys question, Aren then had a thought... *Baby... does that mean I uhhh gotta wear a diaper and use it?* Aren asked, it wasn't that he personally minded, since he could use the extra security anyways, more times then he wanted to admit his underwear was damp and almost dirtied, but he also didn't want to be a burden on Hailey.

Edited by Arenvos

Hailey thought about it. “ yea baby’s wear diapers so will you. Now how about I run you a bath then. “ Hailey said to aren going to the bathroom. “ I bought some new pajamas “ Hailey told aren. “ look in the bags”

Aren looked into the backs and saw the Pajamas Hailey got him, what he saw, made him really happy though he didn't really understand why such a childish garment made him feel that way, *thank you!!!* he said to her as she got the bath ready.

Aren walked in and his face lit up when he saw the bath toys and hopped up and down in excitement, but quickly collected himself and began to undress, but them stopped, *unmm, do you wanna undress me? Or do I do it on my own?* he asked unsure when exactly Hailey wanted start treating him like a baby, he assumed it was now.

Aren giggled as he played with the toys and for once he wasn't 18, college kid that was over stressed and fretted over every financial detail, he was a little boy just playing in a bath while his mother watched over him and made sure he was safe, the boy blew raspberries as he played making sounds with his mouth that he imagined the toys made.

Hailey watched aren play for ten minutes. “ okay let’s get all cleaned then you can have some yummy dinner “ haikey cooed as she washed Aren up in the bath tub. She got him out the dressed him in a diaper and the new pajama she got him. “ there you go my cute baby boy.”

Aren giggled in delight as the comfy Pajamas went on him, the diaper felt weird and as he tried to stand and walk, he had difficulty getting used too it, as he walked around the room, the boy had a slight waddle in his step, anyone looking at him in his current state could easily mistake him as a preschooler. Aren snapped himself out of his childlike demeanor and asked Hailey an important question, *so do you have rules for me Hailey? Like what you want me to do and stuff?* he asked while looking up at his Roommate that he probably is gonna start calling Mommy now. *I assume the first rule is calling you Mommy, Mommy!* Aren said with a grin

Hailey watched as seen learned how to walk in his diaper it was so cute to her just like a real baby would. She sat down and when seen came over she looked at him.

”well I think just basics nap time after lunch then early bed time and you have to listen to mommy all the time.  You can’t go anywhere by yourself. Hailey explained after she didn’t aren would be a bad baby.

Nodding his head, the boy replied. *Ok Mommy!* Aren yawned and rubbed his eyes, he was very tired from all the studying he did that day and the bath plus the comfortable Pajamas helped him relax and the sleepiness he had been holding back was now taking him over. *Mommy!? I tired* the boy said in a sleepy voice.

Hailey walked over to the little boy. “ bet sweetie how about I talk you in for bed. “ Hailey cooed taking the little boy to his bed she slipped a pacifier in his mouth then tucked him in and kissed his head. “ goodnight my sweet boy “ Hailey said. 

While aren was sleeping she scheduled for him to meet the teacher to go to class to figure out his new schedule. She also got an amazom delivery everything she need for the baby

Aren woke up the next morning, confused about the Paci in his mouth, and the weird feeling between his legs,  the events from last night came back to him and he remembered he was supposed to be his roommates baby now, his bladder signalling the need of relief and the boy pondered what to do, <I gotta go to the bathroom, should I tell Hailey? Or should I just go in my diaper?> Aren sighed silently as he choose the latter option, and felt his warm stream of urine go into the absorbant garment between his legs, the diaper held and pretty soon it made itself apparent by swelling through the pajama pants by the time he was finished relieving himself...

Hailey had gotten up early and waited to hear seen before going to get him. She went into the room and smiled. “ good morning baby did you sleep well “ Hailey asked lowering the crib bars down. She could tell his diaper was wet.

Aren nodded his head, and sat up, *yup! I slept really good mommy!* he said happily, Aren stood up and noticed the crib bars... *Eh!? When did those get here!?* the boy asked in a curious tone.

Aren laid still for his roommate, not wanting to cause trouble, though he wanted to move around, "What are we doing today mommy?" He asked,  as Hailey changed him, truth be told, he was nervous about being in public as Hailey's baby boy, but he wanted to help her with her course, and its not like it was unenjoyable, for the first time since he held his first job at 16, he felt...normal