LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new Life(Private w/ Squirrelgirl18)

GuardianWolves

"Looks like Scarlett might have a new favorite. Yeah she is, isn't she?" He chuckled at his first remark and then added "I'll bet your daughter is just as much a sweetheart as mine is. Sure, I don't mind if you tag along, I think it's time we get going anyways, it looks like the little one in your arms is getting a little tired and fussy anyways and the girls can get something sweet to eat." He said as he called Caroline "Caroline, come on sweetheart, we're gonna get going and get some ice cream with Melissa and her daughter." He then held out his hand for Caroline to take so that they could all go and get ice cream. as soon as Caroline had his hand he walked with her over to Melissa and asked her formally this time "Melissa, would you like to come with me and my daughters to get some ice cream, it would be my pleasure if you joined us." He then waited for her response and lightly tried to use his hand to get Scarlett's attention. He wasn't going to take her from the comfort of this new person, even though his senses and parental radar was going crazy with stranger danger right now, his heart was telling him that he could mildly trust this woman in some fashion, even if it was with the most precious thing to him, which was his children.

Melissa smiled. “Yes we would love to come with you to get ice cream.” She said back still rocking Scarlett back and forth while looking at her own daughter. “Yeah she’s a sweetheart but she hasn’t let me just hold her and rock her in at less a year or so..its nice and I don’t mind carrying her if that’s okay with you…she does seem tired..” Melissa said back watching all the girls to see how everyone was getting along so far while also thinking about the last time Elliana took a nap or liked to be held like that. It did make Melissa turn to Erick looking to him closer wanting to ask but unsure how or even if it was okay.

Caroline jumped off the swing when it was at its lowest, she did land on the form below but was soon to her feet running to Erick smiling to him. “Yes lets go..” She said a little surprised she didn’t get in trouble for saying it but happy also to be able to get ice cream. “Can we all get our own?” Caroline asked after a minute or so while still holding Erick’s hand and looking to him.

Scarlett blinked rubbing her eyes and lifting her head looking to Erick. She smiled a little her toys still in her mouth before laying back into Melissa’s shoulder. At some point she did wiggle tighter in before just lying there holding on to Melissa her eyes closing again as Scarlett was drifting in and out of sleep ready for her nap but she did want to try some of the ice cream.

"I can imagine that she would be, would you mind if I carried your little girl, hopefully she would be okay with that? Hi there Elliana, I'm Erick it's nice to meet you, would you be okay with me carrying you to the ice cream store, or do you wanna walk with your mommy to the ice cream store." He asked her as he looked at Caroline and nodded "Yes we can all get our own Caroline, I don't mind, but it might not be a good idea for Scarlett to get ice cream though since I think it's time that she has a nap. Maybe afterwards, we can do something else with Melissa and Elliana. But we will have to see." He said as he looked at her and then started to walk with Melissa towards where the ice cream shop.

"So, what do you do for work? I'm a paramedic for the local county fire department. I'm actually fearing going back to work because I'm not gonna have anyone to take care of my girls while I'm away at work." He told her as they managed to reach the ice cream store and decided that he would buy them all ice cream this time since Melissa had offered to come with them to get ice cream first, so it was only fair that he buy the ice cream for them.

Elliana smiled looking to Erick still a little scared until he got down to her level. Then Elliana nodded reaching up to be carried. Caroline watched all this and when she could she took her dads had smiling. “Yes!! Can sissy try a little ice cream if she wakes up in time and maybe Melissa and Elliana can come swimming or something?” She said back smiling, just seeing how happy and full of energy made Melissa smile. “We will have to see but maybe we don’t have any plans for today just trying to find things around town while our apartment gets new floors.” Melissa said back while walking staying quit listening to Caroline or just the sounds around them.

When she heard Erick’s question Melissa turned. “I’m an elementary teacher.. got sent here to teach a combo class for special needs students at one of the schools around here.. I don’t remember the name of the school off the top of my head that I’ll be at but I know the apartments are close to it.” She said back while softly rocking Scarlett again when the girl started to wiggle getting a bit fussy. “I know that Elliana will be going to an after school program on days I have to work late or on Friday’s as that day she only goes to school for a half day..I can give you the number if you like?” Mellissa said back as she walked into the ice cream shop and then over to see what there was to pick.

By the movement of walking or the rocking Scarlett woke a little. She didn’t cry or make a big fuss just looked around while an audible sound of her diaper being used could be heard. Scarlett didn’t seem to take even note of the sound just looked over again at some of the ice creams wanting to try one as she liked ice cream.  

When he saw Elliana wanna be carried, he simply picked her up and held her lightly in his arms, making sure not to scare her while they walked to the ice cream shop and still holding onto Caroline once he had Elliana in the other. As soon as they reached the ice cream shop, he told Melissa that he would pay for their ice cream since she had offered to come with them and that he didn't mind one bit. When he hard her talk about her job he nodded and said "You know, I still haven't registered my girls for school now that you mention it and I should." He told her as he let Melissa pick out the flavor that she was gonna eat and then asked Elliana and Caroline which flavors they wanted to have and then lightly stirred Scarlett not knowing if she was awake or not and when he thought she was, he asked her which flavor she wanted to have for ice cream and ordered all the flavors for them to eat and handed the ice cream that the little girls had ordered and then took his and Melissa's ice cream before going over to a table and sitting down with his girls and his new friend and her daughter giving Elliana the option to sit on his lap if she wanted to, or if she wanted to go sit near Caroline.

With them all sitting there eating Elliana did move her way back onto Erick’s lap before she started to eat her ice cream. “Thank you” She said her face soon covered in chocolate as she ate there. Melissa couldn’t help but to smile seeing her daughter like that. “Not a very clean kid.” She said back looking to Caroline who was a very clean kid mostly. “Your girls are lovely.” Melissa said next eating her ice cream and rocking Scarlett some. When Melissa was done she moved to turn Scarlett around thinking maybe she could help her eat some before the girl fall back to sleep fully so the ice cream didn’t melt or so to waste. It was then Melissa felt Scarlett’s diaper making her look to Erick. “So what school are you thinking of putting your girls in?” She asked softly as she moved Scarlett slowly feeding her.

Scarlett loved it she stayed awake leaning into Melissa’s chest opening her mouth for almost every bit. Scarlett got about half way though her ice cream before she just laid there showing she was done by turning back to her toys and turning down more bits of the ice cream. She did play for a few minutes before putting her toys back into her mouth and then putting her arms out wanting to be held close and rocked again starting to show she was getting fussy now.. Melissa give in softly rocking Scarlett while still looking to Erick having so many questions now. She was about to ask when her phone rang.

Caroline watched the whole thing but when she saw the ice cream left on the table from her sister she turned to her dad. “Can I have sissy’s ice cream?” She asked her face now having a little bit of blue to it from her ice cream flavor.

"Your welcome Elliana." He told her as he just smiled at Melissa's comment and nodded "Yeah, this little one sure is, but it's okay with me, she can be cleaned off. Yeah my girls are lovely aren't they? Your girl is also very lovely, She seems like a really nice girl and would probably get along with my girls for sure." He told her as he continued to eat his own ice cream and then saw Scarlett stop eating her ice cream and then just laid there not wanting to eat another bite and instead of just asking her to eat more, just left her alone as far as that went. He also noticed that Scarlett was getting really fussy and was probably due for a nap as soon as they got home. When he saw Caroline's face, he told her nicely "I don't think that's such a good idea sweetheart, because if you have too much ice cream, you might not be able to sleep when it's time for you to have your and your sister's bedtime okay?" He told her as he heard Melissa's question about the school that he was gonna put the girls into and responded "I was gonna enroll them into the local elementary school that I went to when I was the girls age called Melrose Elementary"

Melissa smiled nodded. “That’s the name of the school! Right. I mean the one that I will be teaching at that is.. Melrose looks like a good school” She said while looking to Erick and then Elliana reaching over to clean off her daughters face. “There you go your kind of clean” She said as the girl fussed at being cleaned up like that. “Yes your girls are lovely, I bet the girls would all get along. Make friends Elliana’s going to be going to Melrose as well but she’s only starting kindergarten so not even the same playground I’m pretty sure. I mean maybe-“ Melissa paused there as her phone still ringing. “Oh sorry that’s me.” She picked it up right away after talking on it for a few minutes before hanging up with an “Okay thank you…I’ll call around for some hotels.” She then hung up putting her phone back into her bag sighing softly but still trying to keep a smile. “The new floors won’t be ready for another two weeks meaning we can’t move in fully….do you happen to know any good hotels close by?” She asked hating to just call around when it was only her and Elliana.

Scarlett blinked picking her head up at the sound of the phone fussy again but as soon as it stopped Scarlett laid back down starting to softly chew again and pull at Melissa getting her to keep the soft rocking/bounding going. It didn’t put Scarlett to sleep but it did keep her at less for the time being from fussing more.

Caroline looked to her sister and then the ice cream and then their dad. “Okay daddy..but maybe after dinner please? Sissy will sleep be sleeping then from her nap and maybe she won’t sleep tonight…she didn’t last” Caroline said softly looking up between everything but then went back to the last few bits of her own ice cream before slowly getting up to throw away her trash and then came back. “Daddy….can they come over please I want to take Elliana swimming.” Caroline asked softly next.  

"Well, I might have to put Scarlett in a different class than her sister because of the fact that it might not be in her best interest since she might not be able to keep up if I put her in a normal first grade class with kids that would probably make fun of her, she has a few...differences that her fellow classmates in a normal class wouldn't be able to understand and might make fun of her for it. The issues she has are that for one she has trouble walking on her own and has to use a feeling, she has no feeling in her lower body past her upper body. This also extends to her bowels and the areas between her legs and her bottom. She also doesn't talk or doesn't know how to talk, she uses sign language to communicate, so far she has been able to use sign language to ask for stuff like naps, cuddles, changes, etc. She also can use her sign language to let me or anyone else that is taking care of her how she is feeling, whether she is sad, happy, cold, hot, etc. It seems like she might have severed nerve endings in her lower body past her waist. I am going to look into a way to help Scarlett be able to speak again through therapy." He said as he heard her ask about hotels and say how Melissa wont be able to move into her apartment for a few weeks because of the fact that her floors aren't ready yet. He felt bad for her because he knew the hotels around the area charged through the roof for people staying for more than a couple of days. He decided to let her stay with them until she could move into her new place "sure, I know a couple, but they charge outrageously for people who are staying for more than a few days. If your okay with it, you and Elliana can come stay with me and my girls for as long as you need or want to stay. I wouldn't want you to have to be without a place to live because you can't find a good place to stay that's affordable." He invited to her and hoped that she would accept his offer.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Melissa listened to everything while still rocking Scarlett and nodding at times before she got a shocked look on her face. “Oh no I-I couldn’t impose like that with you and your girls..I mean that’s your house and..” She trailed off there now really thinking about it along with everything else and how things where somewhat tight since the move. “Erick thank you..I-I will take the offer to stay with you and your girls..but only until the apartment floors are done and I want to do my part..I can pay you back or whatever you need including helping with your girls by watching them or even just helping out with school stuff for Scarlett.. I’ve heard there’s a few really good speech therapy around here that could help” Melissa said moving Scarlett some getting her to look up. “Hey Scarlett….do you like school? You ready for first grade?” She asked the girl only getting a small shake of the girl’s head before Scarlett wiggled herself close to Melissa again and then pointed to Erick trying to show she wanted to stay with her dad. “Umm Erick..not to be pushy or anything long that line and I really am no doctor but before the school year starts fully you might want to take your girls for a checkup… if not both maybe just Scarlett by what you said and the way she’s acting it might be good to have some medical paperwork filled with the school so they know what’s up and can help her out more…like putting in there somewhere that she can take a nap when needed or can get 1 on 1 time with someone. Letting the school know that she wears diapers.” Melissa said looking to Erick really not trying to push it but it could make things better for everyone.

Scarlett looked to Melissa and then back to her dad signing a little mostly just anything she could think of but nothing that really made any sense in where and what they were doing. She then turned back to Melissa laying there looking out to nothing for a few minutes while blinking fast before stopping and rubbing her eyes a lot.

"I honestly dont mind Melissa, you could stay as long as you like. It would be nice for the girls to have someone else staying around the house. Especially a friend for both Scarlett and Caroline. They can even treat it like an extended sleepover. I honestly dont mind, it would be nice to have another set of hands around the house...." he said as he trailed off when he heard Mellissa say she wanted to pay him back and put up his hand quickly stating "oh no no no, I'm the one that offered you the place to stay, you dont have to do that, really you dont, your gonna be my guest after all, you dont have to pay me back for anything at all, but since your offering, I dont mind if you want to help, it's really up to you, but, since your offering to help with Scarlett I'm gonna offer to help with Elliana, that way your not overwhelmed with both my daughter and your daughter." He said as he heard her last mention about the doctor and he nodded "I think your right, especially more so for Scarlett because she lately got pretty sick and I had to give her a child remedy that I keep in my paramedic bag, it's a blue bottle with a bear hugging a heart on it. It usually works best during rest, actually when I was looking in her file since I adopted them both...Scarlett seems to have a bit of a medical issue which everytime she will get sick, both her and her sister seem to get moved around a lot after Scarlett is put in the hospital, it happened to their lost family. I'm hoping now that she will be able to stay with me even after the doctors report, but since I work around doctors almost everyday I am working, it's not exactly a cut and dry thing. I have seen the state take kids into their custody because of their perceived notion of how the parents are taking care of the kids, despite the parents objections and stuff. So, yeah, that's the truth about the girls, they're not my true born daughters, their my adoptive daughters and they dont have a mom, but idk how im gonna be able to get someone to wanna like me that much to wanna be their mom, these two deserve a mom and dad, not just one parent or the other." He said as he saw Scarlett pointing at him and reached over to her and being handed Scarlett as he held her in his arms looking down at her and just slowly rocking her as Melissa had and his eyes being kept at her, he was trying to be a good dad to the girls, he really was, but with the state the way it was. He just didn't know, he really didn't wanna have them taken away from him, he loved them and they loved him. The girls deserved a nice loving home where they could live forever and not have to worry about being put with another mom or dad and having to get used to them all over again. But more than what he had to offer them, the girls needed a mom because they deserved to have one, every child needs both a mommy and daddy, no matter what one side says over another.

Melissa smiled. “Well thank you..again for everything letting us stay with you and being willing to work together on things” She said before listening to everything. She then ended up standing and walking to Erick putting a hand on his free shoulder. “I know the state can take away a child at any time if they think it’s not a good fit but I can’t think of anyone that would be better for your girls. They love you and I can tell you love them. I bet a lot of the families just found it hard to see a sweet girl like Scarlett in the hospital or getting sick and not knowing what from.. So if you want when the time comes for the check-up I can come with help to hold her or whatever you need…” Melissa said back smiling looking to Erick and then Scarlett. “Anyone would be crazy not to want to date you and get to know your girls. They are so lovely and you are the same. I bet there’s someone out there that wants to be your wife and the girls mom.” She said back still smiling and blushing a little as she was already having a warm feeling to Erick that was until she saw something. “Umm Erick I think Scarlett’s trying to tell you some.”

Scarlett was moving her hands to sign for “sick” as her face turned that light shade of green and she leaned into Erick more pulling at his shirt wanting to be held closer having some more contact and body warmth. Her hands and feet where freezing cold as well as she was having trouble regulating her own body temper again. When she couldn’t get closer to Erick she just started to cry being cold and tired and just over all still not feeling good.

Seeing all this Caroline moved closer to her dad and sister starting to get worried about her with the talk of hospitals and needing to see someone and the fact they could both end up at the center again or worse Caroline could while Scarlett was sick in a hospital which had happened before. “D-Daddy…is sissy okay?” She asked softly her eyes big and round showing she was worried.

Melissa watched not sure what to do but she did pull off her sweater and put it over Scarlett. “Do you have a car close by? I could get it and bring it over…?” She said back trying to help but still not sure what was going on or why.

"Thanks Melissa, I appreciate the help. Honestly I do appreciate it. Oh Scarlett baby, your green again, dont worry when we get home I'll give you another pill and then you can have a nap okay." He told her as he said "No, it's really okay Melissa, you've done more than enough for the girls already, let me take over for a bit. Thank you for offering though and thank you for giving Scarlett something warm to wear until she can get home and have a nap under some warm covers and get some more medicine in her. I think tomorrow I'm gonna take them both for a checkup tomorrow, if you dont mind coming, that is." He told her as he got up and said "Okay my ladies, I think it's time we all go home now okay? Did we all have a very fun time together?" He asked speaking specifically to the little girls as he walked with Melissa to where he parked his car and put Scarett into her carseat first and buckled her up before putting a blanket over her and then doing the same thing for Caroline minus the blanket and then trying to find something for Elliana to sit on while they drove home since he wasnt sure it was a safe idea for her to sit on her mom's lap for the duration of the drive home. Also he didn't have a carseat for her to sit on since he hadn't even expected to have three girls in the back of his SUV. Once he had found it, he had her sit on what he had found and made sure to buckle her up snugly and comfortably for the drive home and got in the driver's seat waiting for Melissa to join him in the front seat and then would start the drive home, hoping Scarlett was gonna be okay for the drive home.

Melissa was the last one to get in. Yet when she did she looked back at the 3 girls smiling and then turned back to Erick. “I will be there tomorrow for you and the girls” She said as both Caroline and Elliana where happy nodding to the question asked being and being young girls with their noise level. “Yes daddy it was fun while sissy naps can we play outside?” Caroline asked feeling a little less worried with Erick seeming to be doing okay with how everything was going so she could trust him for that. “Daddy..? First I need a change.” She said next as she started to pee into her diaper it still wasn’t full but it was fuller then it ever had been.

Hearing Caroline’s request Melissa turned to Erick again. “So both of your girls are still in diapers? Elliana is sometimes as well we are trying to move to pull ups or something less before the school year starts.” She said softly while looking back again to make sure everything was good. “I’ll make sure to bring Elliana’s car seat.” She said next still keeping an eye on all the girls just wanting to make sure there wasn’t as fights or hurt feeling.

Once in her car seat Scarlett just laid there with her toys and the blankets all around her not really doing much still crying from time to time but mostly she was tired and still cold on top of again not feeling good. So it got to the point she didn’t want to fight her car seat straps or do really anything. Scarlett did a one point start to fall to sleep with the movement of the SUV but then woke pulling her toys from her mouth and then putting her hands up feeling sick again. Seeing her sister’s toys falling Caroline looked to her and then to the front. “D-Daddy sissy’s holding her mouth again..So are nothing is coming out..” She said.  

"Yes sweetheart, you and Elliana can play outside while Scarlett naps." He told them as he answered Melissa's question in a low voice so that Caroline and Scarlett didn't get upset "The girls have had a rough life. From what their file said they both were involved in a traffic accident that killed both their parents, Scarlett specifically lost the ability to feel anything below her waist. She requires a wheelchair if she wants to move on her own, so she doesn't even know that she needs to go or even know she's going, even when or after she goes. Caroline at one point knew how to go potty, but after the accident she just seemed to lose confidence and would just potty wherever she was standing, sitting or laying down on. Recently, I had tried to get Caroline to try and use the potty and it was working for a bit, but the last couple of days she has been scared to let me out of her sight for a second, even to do something as simple as go potty, so I told her that she could use her diapers still, but she would give up her right to complain about being checked or changed in public. Now I know that isn't exactly the best solution, but at the time, was the only one I could come up with." He told her as he drove and eventually reached his house and got Scarlett, Caroline and Elliana out of their car seats before picking up Scarlett and going inside with Melissa and saying "welcome to my humble abode."

Melissa nodded. “Wow that does sound rough for the girls.. Hard on them but at less they have you now to help them and show them life can turn around. I also don’t think that it’s a bad idea that you let Caroline know what would happen if she was to be in diapers all the time. One more thing Erick. Does Scarlett have any neurological problems? I just see that she still puts things into her mouth ” She asked smiling as she got out to help get the girls out of the SUV and into the house Caroline did turn back getting something from the SUV before running to the house. Once inside Caroline and Elliana took off to go play in the living room for the time being as Melissa was about to say something she just stopped looking around the rather large house. “Wow your house is huge. I mean its great thanks again for letting us stay.. “She smiled again before turning to see the girls. “I’ll go watch the girls make sure they are playing nice and also give you some time with Scarlett.” Melissa then turned to go over to the two young girls to see what they were up to.

Scarlett blinked looking over to the other girls playing but then turned back to Erick pulling at him again with one hand while the other covered her mouth with the blanket trying as she tried to keep from getting sick again her face still the light shade of green and pale. After a bit of pulling Scarlett stopped trying to sign for “bed” and “big” as she wanted to sleep in Erick’s bed again liking him close. When she felt like her point was across she stopped going back to holding the blanket in her mouth now trying to chew at it.

"Yeah, it is and I'm glad, glad that I'm the girls dad. I dont know if Scarlett has any neurological diseases or anything that could make her act like a toddler since in her file, it doesn't list much about the girls medical history beyond their potty habits and vaccination and checkup information as well as the history regarding the traffic accident and how Scarlett became paraplegic from the waist down and can't feel anything from the waist down." He told her as they got inside the house and he took Scarlett to bed with him and got another blue pill for Scarlett to take and popped it into her mouth with a little bit difficulty due to her just being fussy and wanting a nap and seeming to maybe having the start of a very small temper tantrum as far as he could tell because she was very very tired and needed to be laid down for a nap.

“Call if you need help” Melissa said back to Erick while thinking about what he had said about his girls and that she wanted to help in any way she could to make things easier on Erick.

In the room Scarlett turned her head away fighting tooth and nail wanting nothing to do with the blue pill. Even to the point that once it was in her mouth she spit it back out and looked to Erick shaking her head starting to cry again pulling at him and just fussing about anything and everything. Scarlett had hit the point where she wasn’t even comfortable in her own skin just from being tired, cold and not feeling good. She kept crying pulling at anything her hands could get to before it just happened her crying turned to coughing and then the coughing turned into everything coming back up and onto Scarlett’s front and then the floor. It only lasted maybe a minute or two but by the end Scarlett was again in tears unable to come up with any way of saying what she wanted or how she felt yet she never let go of Erick.

"Oh Scarlett baby, you need this pill, it helps you. I know you wanna sleep, but now I need to get you cleaned up and changed, so its gonna be just a bit longer before you can nap okay? I'm sorry your not feeling well, daddy doesn't like it when his little one is sick either you know. He wants this little one to be happy and comfortable and not upset and fussy, the only way that can happen is if this fussy little one takes her medicine." He told her as he went to the door and opened it slightly before calling down for Melissa to come and help him with Scarlett since it looked like he was gonna need some help with her to get her clean and then take her pill so that she could nap and the medicine could work while she was asleep. As soon as he saw Melissa in the room he told her what was going on and needed help with "alright, it looks like Scarlett here is really tired and when I tried to give her this pill, she spat it back out and started a bit of a temper tantrum with me, which led to her crying and throwing up and current behaviour, I need to get her clean and to have her take the blue pill inside this bottle and I feel like I won't be able to get her clean and changed into clean clothes and take her pill so that she can nap, by myself, so I need your help with getting her cleaned and changed and to take the pill so that me and her can lay down for a nap." He told her hoping he wasnt being too mean or anything to either Scarlett or Melissa by asking for her help.

At the call Melissa ran over to help. She could hear the screaming and crying from down the hall but getting in there and hearing what was happening she just nodded. “Alright I can help.” She then slowly made her way over. “Hey Scarlett I see your tired and not feeling good..How about we get you cleaned up and changed?” Melissa asked but only got more screaming and crying for the young girl. “Okay new plan” She went over to the bathroom looking around for a wash cloth, when Melissa found one she got it wet with some warm water before coming back. “Let me just lean off your face some sweetheart” She then reached over starting to wipe Scarlett’s face as much as she could before Scarlett just turned away still screaming and crying thrashing about. Over all just fussing unable to get her needs across. This made Melissa feel bad for Scarlett but she knew something that might work. “Erick..this might be foreword but let me take Scarlett for just a few minutes and you take off your shirt…I-I know it sounds odd or even crazy and we want her to get cleaned up and take the pill but I think if we can get her just into her diaper and give you both some skin to skin or like kangaroo care and then a blanket over you both it might help to calm her down enough so we can clean her off fully and give her the pill.” Melissa then reached over slowly taking the fussing her girl into her arms starting to rock Scarlett while trying to remove her dirt clothes. “Shh you’re okay Scarlett we will make you feel better and then you can have a nap” She told her.

Scarlett on the other hand heard nothing said to her and was still fussy and just over all unhappy at everything and anything. She felt hot and cold and was tired and had no idea how to get it across to Erick or Melissa about anything she wanted or needed then. After a good bit of the screaming and crying it just turned into crying as Scarlett just leaned in chewing on her hands while inconsolable crying her face turning red from it all.

Erick nodded, even though he found the idea very surprising, not crazy, just surprisingly suggestive of a woman he barely knew at this point. Regardless though, he wanted his sweet little girl who was screaming and crying and fussing because she wasnt feeling good and tired, to feel better and be happy again. So, with that goal in mind, he nodded and stripped his shirt off and dropped it to the floor before going over to one of the cupboards and grabbing a soft and fluffy towel from it and going back over to where Melissa was before taking Scarlett lightly from Melissa's arms while continuing the rocking she had been doing and tried to clean Scarletts face off and once he was able to do so while keeping her as close as he could to his bare skin once she was fully cleaned off he would try and give her the blue pill one more time while still rocking her gently and singing a soft lullaby to her while he rocked her.

By the time Erick was coming back with the blanket Melissa had Scarlett’s dirty clothes off leaving her in just a diaper. She then helped to pass the crying young girl back to Erick before going over picking up Scarlett’s dirty clothes. “I’ll put this into the dirty clothes and wait in the hall.” With that Melissa left the room wanting give them both time with each other thinking it be the best way.

Scarlett was still fussing seeming to not be able to find a comfortable way to lay or sit at all in Melissa’s arms yet getting close to Erick feeling his body heart and hearing his heart beat Scarlett started to calm down just a little at a time. Her intermittent screaming calming down as well her tears start to turn to heavy sobs. As time passed Scarlett was starting to relax more laying there holding onto Erick as sleep started to call her name yet she didn’t give in to it yet just holding onto Erick making soft sounds now as her body shook from time to time. When Scarlett did give into her need to sleep she looked up once more her face still red with tear stains running down her cheeks. She signed for “Blue” and then “No” She then laid down there her eyes closing as she started to drift off still holding onto Erick as tight as she could while still seeming to be somewhat on guard some ways.

Hearing the room go mostly quit Melissa slowly tipped toed in looking to them smiling. “Do you need anything?” She asked in a whisper as to not wake Scarlett unable to tell if the girl was falling to sleep fully or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Erick answered in a whisper back "if you could help make sure Scarlett will take the blue pill to help her feel better it would be a big help." He whispered as he held on to Scarlett not wanting to trigger another temper tantrum by Scarlett because he let go of her. He was definitely thankful that Melissa was there to help and give him a different perspective on things because dealing with tantrums like Scarletts were not easy to do especially on his own, so he was glad that he could have her there and that Scarlett was now at least a little bit calmer than she had been previously.

Melissa gave a small nod. “I’ll try but no promise” She said before going out of the room taking a few minutes but then coming back with some water in a cup with a straw. Her goal was to take Scarlett to take a few sips of the water before putting the pill into her mouth as she was drinking. The only would it work? Soon Melissa walked to Scarlett cup and pill in hand. “Hey Scarlett can you drink a little water for me then I’ll let you sleep in your dads arms.”

Scarlett did move a little waking up just enough to see the water. Yet she just turned it down leaning back into Erick’s chest wanting to just sleep more than anything else. She made what could almost be a sign for “stop” or maybe “take a break” but it wasn’t very well done.

Melissa looked to Erick whispering. “Do you want me to just put the pill into her mouth?” Melissa would do it but she also knew it could make Scarlett wake up more and have another tantrums.

"Yeah let's try that and see what happens." He said as he got himself ready to deal with a possible tantrum while trying to tell Scarlett in a nice way that she could understand why she needed to take the pill first and then she could go to sleep and get better so that she wouldn't feel sick anymore and start to get better if she kept taking the pills and get back to her normal happy self soon.

Although, the whole time with him being with his shirt on and Scarlett against his naked upper body and Melissa in the room seeing his naked body was a bit of a nervous thing for him because he had never been in this kind of situation with a girl so it was something that was making him a bit nervous just not knowing what to do next.