LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new Life(Private w/ Squirrelgirl18)

GuardianWolves

He motioned for Caroline to follow them into the bathroom and then he started to undress Scarlett and once she was fully undressed and the bath was started and the water was nice and warm as he kept Scarlett warm while he was waiting for this before putting her in and shutting off the water once he had felt it and made sure that it didn't overflow. Once she was in he kneeled down and played with her a little bit before he would start to wash her hair first, he made sure to have her close her eyes and keep them closed while he was doing this so that she didn't get any in her eyes and make her start crying because of her eyes stinging. He made sure to also mitigate this by wiping any falling shampoo before it got to her eye but not enough to make what he had just washed not worth it. Once that was done, he took a cup of water and filled it with fresh warm water and poured it over her head and then stood her up and held onto her with one hand while he would wash her off with a washcloth and then lightly sat her down again and filled the cup once more with warm water before he would pour it over her upper body since her lower body would most likely have all the soap off it, sitting in the water. Soon everything was washed that needed to be washed, he found a bath toy and put it in for her to keep her occupied while he changed Caroline.

He turned to her before motioning for her to come closer and pulled her pj pants down all the way and had her step out of them before he would slowly tell her to lay down on the floor slowly so that she would not hurt herself if she slipped on the floor and then removed her pull-up and saw that it was heavily used and wondered how long she had really been using it today, but if she wanted to tell him then he would let her and wouldn't bring it up, unless he thought she was lying to him because she didn't want him to know. Once he had the pull-up off and in the diaper pail, he grabbed a baby wipe and started to wipe up her private areas asking her to pull up her legs when needed and once that was done he grabbed her clean pull-up and slid it onto her and made sure that it was snug and secure before he let her up and held out her PJ pants to put on again.

Caroline followed into the bathroom watching Scarlett’s bath before going over laying there quietly throughout the change and when done she got back on her Pjs “Thank you Daddy” She then walked out of the bathroom to go find another movie.

Hearing the sound of Caroline leaving Scarlett looked up from the game she was playing waving a little before turning to look to Erick smiling to him and holding up the toy with one hand as she wanted to play again with him but then the smile fell away as she turned looking down into the water and then back up starting to pee first before small bubbles started to come into the water and her stomach made noises. Yet even if she could hear it she didn’t get what might be going on and still try to smile even as her cheeks turned red and more bubbles came out.

Erick nodded and let her go and saw the bubbles and had a feeling that if she wasn't put on a potty soon, then he was gonna a very messy tub on his hand and so with that in mind, he brought her out of the bath, wrapping her in a fluffy warm towel, handing her the hippo she loved and placed her onto the potty again. Even though she had no control over her bowels and bladder, he still wanted to give her a bit of feeling that she was a big girl, even if she couldn't feel when she had to go or couldn't walk like a big girl, he just wanted her to be happy. He continued to keep a light hold on her with one hand so that she didn't fall off and when she was done and ready to get off, he lifted her off, wiped off her bottom, and then flushed for her before laying her down and changing her into a clean pull-up and then dressed her for bedtime and picked her up when she reached for him and brought her to her bed, laying her down and tucking her in.

Scarlett sat there for a minute or so before her bowels released. Once done she smiled seeming happier for it smiling and holding onto Erick until laid down and tucked into bed. Scarlett looked to the other bed wondering where Caroline was since they normally went to bed at almost the same time, she did think about asking but after already being tired and how nice the warm bath plus the new bed was Scarlett soon didn’t care anymore. She blinked a few times before putting her thumb into her mouth laying like that for a bit but she didn’t fall to sleep. So Scarlett turned to Erick pulling her thumb from her mouth and reached up wanting to be held again still very tired and maybe getting to the point of being very tired.

Erick watched as his youngest tried to drift off to sleep but not being able to, when he saw her putting her thumb into her mouth, he immediately would put a note in his head to maybe get her something that could be a substitute for sucking on her thumb, such as maybe sucking on a pacifier, although since she was a seven year old, he didn't know how she would take that, he just wanted to make sure that she was happy and content, he also wanted to break bad habits for later on in her life that would seem to others as bad. She soon turned back over in her bed and reached up, seeming to want to be held. Erick was more than obliged to do this for her and also lightly tried to help her get to sleep by rocking her in a soft motion while starting to sing a soft lullaby that he remembered from when his mother had once helped him get to sleep and it had managed to work, even if at the time, he had been a little too old for a lullaby to work supposedly. He would continue to rock his youngest softly until he saw her really start to fall asleep and then would lightly lay her in bed and tuck her in again, making sure to put one of her toy animals with her so that she had a bit of a comfort mechanism there in case she woke up and was scared because she didn't know where everyone was.

Scarlett laid there in Erick’s arms blinking still sucking on her thumb for added comfort while listening to the lullaby as her other hand held onto Erick tight not wanting to be put down. Soon enough tho the lullaby worked as Scarlett’s eyes closed her breathing becoming rhythmic while her body twitched as she fell to sleep.

Outside the room Caroline waited for Erick so they could watch another movie and have some time with each other. She kind of wanted to go in and see what was going on but she also didn’t want to wake up Scarlett or be sent to bed so she waited by the door holding the TV remote thinking maybe there was a way to stream movies or maybe Erick had DVDs? She didn’t know but she could guess they would need the remote for it.

Once Scarlett was fast asleep, he laid her in bed and put one of her toy animals with her. He then would quickly and softly tuck her in, giving her a light and soft kiss on her head before walking out of the room, only to find Caroline with the remote to the tv in his room. He smiled softly at her and just simply motioned for her to follow him and when they reached the room, he got on the bed and helped her get onto the bed as needed and then patted his open lap softly, once they were both on the bed and he was in a more comfortable position for bed lap sitting, he had patted his lap once, just in case Caroline felt like coming closer and sitting on his lap with him while they either cuddled, played a game together or watched another movie. Either way, he would have to make sure to keep an eye on her and check her pull-u discreetly when she was on his lap every so often to make sure that she didn't have another wet pull-up before bed. If she did wet the one she had on, he would change her again and then bring her to bed, just like he had with Scarlett. "So Caroline, what would you like to do with daddy? Would you like to play a game, or watch a movie, or would you rather have some cuddle time with daddy?" He asked her as he waited for her response and kept his lap open just in case she decided to come and sit on his lap if she decided to watch another movie, he would cuddle with her lightly and put on one of his favorite movies, "Spirited Away" or "Kiki's Delivery Service". Either one would work for a movie viewing.

As he sat there waiting for her to decide he started to make a list that he would have to put in his phone before going to bed about anything that they might need if he had the chance to go out and get the items on the list tomorrow, in the next couple of days/week he would definitely have to start registering them for their new school and trying to go through the process of getting permission for Scarlett to use her wheelchair while in school as well as maybe a sign language assistant to help her better understand what would be going on in the classroom, that way she could be able to keep up with schoolwork/classwork. As far as he had seen, he didn't know if Caroline had anything he really needed to be taken care of as far as the school would go besides the obvious nurse diaper checks/changes during school time if they couldn't make it to the bathroom on time. 

Caroline though about it for a bit before smiling a little. She slowly crawled over wiggling close into his chest like how her sister would both of the girls being pretty cuddly when it came down to it. “Kiki’s Delivery Service” She said looking to Erick handing over the remote and then turning back to the TV loving his time she was getting with Erick so far. “I like this new home daddy” She said softly before the movie started but when it was going Caroline was fully into it. At some points she look over to Erick but then turn back still really having a fun time. When the movie was close to ending Caroline turned around once more. “Can I and sissy have a dog some day? It can help her if its trained and then we can play with it and take it for walks and maybe even take it to school..” Caroline said thinking it would be fun to take your pet with you where you could go, although while asking she yawned a few times and wiggled a little closer showing she was tired but also trying to stay up just a little more wanting this time with Erick since she kind of felt like she was on the back burner when Scarlett was up but then again she knew that she sister needed more help, With all that going on Caroline felt something. “I-I need to go!” She said and without another word wiggled away and was off the bed running for the closet bathroom.

"I'm glad you like it, sweetheart, I love the both of you and am glad I was able to bring you both home with me." He said as he heard her request for the movie and put it on for them to watch and lightly wrapping both hands around her form as she sat on his lap and lightly gave her a kiss on the top of her head. He did love the time he was spending with her, he knew she might feel like she wasn't as important as Scarlett was, but he did love them both, it was just that he had to focus more on Scarlett when she was awake, due to her disabilities. At least now he was making up for it by spending time with her now and having a good time bonding with her. When Caroline asked about maybe getting a dog someday for the both of them, he didn't know what to say, while yes it would be a good way to instill responsibility in both of the girls, there was also the costs and other things associated with getting a dog. He did want to see them happy and give them as much freedom and responsibility as they could manage, but a pet of their own was a whole different story and he was definitely going to have to think about it. For now though he looked to her and told her "We'll see Princess, for now though, let's just make sure you both get settled in here and how you both will get into a comfortable routine. I still have to remember to register you both for your new school, get your supplies for school, among other things." He told her as he watched the movie and once it was over Caroline recognized that she needed to use the potty and immediately wiggled off his lap and ran for the closest bathroom, which he was quite happy to see her doing. 

Caroline made it mostly, a tiny bit had made it into her pull up but overall for Caroline she counted it as she made it. Once done she wiped and walked back over to Erick and the bed making herself back up after taking a running jump at it. She then moved back to Erick wiggling close to him smiling. “Okay daddy…. Maybe we can get a dog later” She softly said staying close to him loving that they still got this time together. “So before you said me and sissy would be in the same classroom.. Is that true? What do you need to get for us for school? Where is this school? When do we start? When we start this school will we stay there?” Caroline started first with one question before the others just came pouring out. She had always liked school, making friends and it didn’t hurt that she was one of the top of her class before going to the center. Once in foster care it had been hard to really get into school knowing that in a week they could be going to another family and another school. It also didn’t help that sometimes her and Scarlett would be in different class room or even different schools witch would leave Caroline worried about her sister as she did really care about her and how things were going. “What about sissy not talking to anyone and other things?” Caroline asked next looking closer to Erick wondering what could come and also wondering how this new school would be. All the while Caroline held onto Erick really trusting him.

Erick watched as Caroline made a running jump and managed to get onto the bed and then wiggled close to him and then cuddled him while staying close to him and started asking questions like she seemed to do, this was not a bad thing, asking questions was a good thing, after all, it was how he managed to treat patients when he was called out to go and treat someone on a medical call. He let her ask all her questions and then one by one answered each question starting with her question about her and her sister being in the same classroom and then answering each question in order "Yes, that would be true, although she would get someone that would be helping her to understand what is going on in the classroom and able to understand what your teacher will be telling your class. I need to get you guys all the normal school supplies that you will need once I finish registering you two and getting the school's supplies list so that I know what you need for school and don't need for school. But you both will be able to choose what you get because I wouldn't want you both to feel left out just because of the things you bring to school with you.  It's actually down the street, so every school day I can walk with you both to school and then when you both have to be picked up after school, I can come back and then we can walk back home as well. Once you both are old enough to walk home on your own, then you can also do that if you so wish as long as you tell me beforehand that either of you is going to walk home, okay? After registration, it will probably be a couple of weeks before you both start again as the school is currently closed because all the students are on winter break right now. Sweetheart, I wouldn't think of switching either of you out to a different school, unless it was really necessary or unavoidable, the other reason I would switch you both out of your current school is because you both did not feel extremely comfortable in the school due to many different factors that either of you probably wouldn't understand or something really bad has happened to you two that makes it so that I cannot trust the school with your safety and education anymore."

He explained the last part to her slowly and making sure that she understood each point before he would move on to the next point, once that was done he moved onto her final question "As far as your sister not talking to anyone, I think that it's due to the accident, she hasn't been able to figure out her feelings and more or less be able to deal with her feelings, the accident you two were involved in was really traumatic and as a result, Scarlett lost her mobility that a normal girl her age would have and also due to this she doesn't wanna get attached to someone and trust them enough to be able to speak to them, the only reason she has trusted me so far is because I have been nice to her, but I will try and work on getting her to open up and speak to others, you can help her too if you want Caroline, you just have to be sure not to push her if she doesn't wanna talk to you at that moment, then just wait until she feels like she does wanna speak." He explained again to her and watched her hoping she understood this.

@Squiregirl18

(Sorry though I sent a replay.)

Caroline listened to everything that was said from information on the new school to how it would all work to walk home, She did like that the school was close and at some point maybe they could walk home alone even if she didn’t mid walking home with their new dad. “Walking there and home sounds fun, I can’t wait to go to school again and stay somewhere for a while.. Maybe make some new friends and look at school supplies.” She smiled while going over the other things that had been said a little more before looking up to him. “Daddy? I want to help Scarlett talk again to more people and I think I know how, Can she see old mommy and daddy once more? She got really sad and quit when they stopped coming to see her at the hospital and then the people from the center came and I think it made her more sad.. I miss them too but I think sissy does more.. can she see them once more? Then maybe she will see that its okay we had to leave and start to trust people again…even start to talk some.” As Caroline asked this question she kept smiling wider then before and didn’t weaver as she had wanting to help her sister even if maybe her idea of helping was a little off the mark.

"I'm glad you are excited sweetheart, I'm happy that you're excited about school." He told her as he listened to her talk about all the things they were gonna do tomorrow and how she would try and make some new friends, and all the other things that went along with going to school. The one thing she seemed to be the happiest about was that the school they were going to was one that she would be able to stay at for longer than she had with her previous schools which was a good thing for her. When he heard her request to help her sister be able to trust people again and start talking to people again, he had to take a step back in his mind and find a good response that he could give to her that would explain the situation to her and satisfy her. While he was happy that she was a curious girl, some of her suggestions/requests weren't exactly ones that she should be asking, but none had been too bad so far, so he didn't contradict her and just let her ask her questions, while yes, her suggestion/request, could work and be able to make Scarlett trust people again, it might also come to the point where it could push Scarlett further into her current self and make it so that she would never trust anyone to talk and make friends, the reason that he saw this happening was because he had a feeling that if the old foster parents were brought to see their old daughters then Scarlett's emotions might be too strong and she won't be able to deal with them and such would lead to her folding further into herself. 

[huh, thats weird, well I was asking if you were okay with the potential gf we talked about in pms maybe bringing along a couple of kids of her own if you were okay with it and if you were also okay with playing a couple more characters cause idk how many you max out at before you don't wanna play anymore characters.]

Caroline looked closer. “So maybe?” She asked softly as she could tell something might be up and she wondered if it wasn’t a good idea. “Our old foster parents where really nice..they said they wanted to keep up but then Scarlett got sick again and shortly after we had to go back to the center until you came along…I love you new daddy” She hugged him softly really liking his new place even if she did sometimes wonder if it was too good to be true but Caroline wanted to keep her hopes up that this would be their forever home. When she did let go of Erick she smiled a little more and kept close yawing some but still wondering yet she didn’t push the point just leaned into Erick until she heard a noise from down the hall but said nothing about it just wiggled tighter to Erick wanting to take as much time with him as she could.

Down the hall Scarlett had woken up making some sounds to see if anyone was around but when she didn’t hear anything back she just started to play happily in the dim lighting seeming to be pretty used to it.

• 2 weeks later...

"Yes maybe." He told her as he felt her hug him and he responded by giving her a hug back just as lightly and kissing the top of her head and saying 'Love you, sweetheart, you're my best big girl. I'm happy you and your sister came to live with me, you both are sweet girls and deserved better than what you had gotten previously." He then noticed her yawning and smiled at her "I think it's someone's bedtime if you want, you can sleep with me tonight." He told her as he then started to lightly rub her in a loving manner and looked at her before realizing something and saying "Caroline? Do you remember how I said that Scarlett and you would be in the same classroom, well that might not be the case because since Scarlett has a wheelchair and the fact that after we finished playing earlier on today, she wanted to take a nap, I think it might be best that she be in a classroom where she is allowed a nap during school time so that she doesn't miss any school time. I'm sorry I didn't realize this sooner, I know you were excited to have your sister in the same class." He can't believe he didn't realize this sooner and silently berates his own mind for not thinking about each girl individually instead of thinking of them as a pair, he was such an idiot, he didn't deserve them, they were great and he was just lousy. 

As he would have this berating of his mind, his eyes would betray what was going on inside of his mind and what he was thinking and if Caroline were to try and comfort him a little bit, it would be a good thing, but he didn't expect her too. He tried to keep his feelings to himself as he did this, as he didn't wanna have them worry about him since they were the priority and whatever happened with him was secondary to whatever they needed or wanted. He would do anything for them and make sure that they had everything they needed so that they can succeed in the best way possible. 

Caroline was all smiles leaning in. “I love you too New daddy you’re the best new daddy for anyone” She said and then laid there yawing again starting to give into the need to sleep that was until she heard her name. “Yes Daddy?” Her head turning as she listened to what he said. Without a word her smile faded and she nodded. “T-That’s okay daddy...At less it will be the same school..” Her words sounded good and she even gave Erick another hug but inside she did feel saddened by it still wanting her sister with her but also knowing it couldn’t work out like that. “I-I like to stay with you tonight still” Was the last thing that Caroline squeaked out before wiggling tighter to Erick closing her eyes trying to pretend to sleep even if now it wasn’t that believable. Caroline just laid there the whole time thinking about it knowing they were lucky to be with the same dad and it wouldn’t be the first time they had to be in different class rooms but it still hit Caroline hard and she could only guess what it would be like for Scarlett who in Caroline’s mind still needed her for everything. At some point Caroline just started to cry now starting to worry about starting school again besides that everything else she had kept locked up inside hitting her as well.