LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new Life(Private w/ Squirrelgirl18)

GuardianWolves

As Erick played with her and she seemed to be having lots of fun and in some way he was too, because he was getting to spend time with her. But, it felt like as soon as the game had started it was ending just as fast and Scarlett was getting tired and fussy which meant to him that she should have a little bit of a rest before she would probably wake up in a couple of hours and wanna play some more which was fine with him. When she looked to him and signed "Nap" he nodded "You can have a nap, you did have a really big day today, so go to sleep and I'll be right here waiting for you when you wake up." He told her as she started to fall asleep and he just simply laid down next to her for a bit before going to check on Caroline and see how she was doing, because goodness knows, he shouldn't be leaving either girl alone for too long otherwise very bad things could happen to them that may or may not come to fruition. 

Scarlett was soon sleeping well a few times she did roll over trying to cuddle into Erick more but then would relax back into hold her stuffed animals, Caroline on the other hand looked over smiling and waving when she heard and then saw Erick still having a blast in the pool. “Hi New dad..” She said before going to the side of the pool being a very good swimmer for her age. “Do you have any pool toys?” She asked having looked a little but found nothing really. “I tried to look but only in the back yard.” She said next and then started to look around a little more puzzled as it hit her that Scarlett wasn’t there. “Dad where’s sissy?” She asked starting to wonder if she should go check on her sister having gotten used to keeping an eye on her younger sister but also still wanting to play in the pool.

"Hi there Caroline, you look like your having a lot of fun in the pool. Pool toys? I think I might have some, let me look around and see if I can find any." He said as he got up and started to look around and after about a couple minutes of looking around in some of the areas that she wouldn't be able to see from where she was in the pool and came back with a couple of pool toys and put each into the water. "There you go, sweetheart." He said as he heard her question and saw her looking around for her sister "Scarlett is sleeping right now in my room as we were playing a fun game a while ago, but she got tired, so I'm letting her rest." He explained as he went and grabbed something that he could sit on and just watch her have fun in the pool and if she wanted to play with him like Scarlett did, he would certainly do so for her.

“Thank you!” Caroline called out playing with some of the pool toys first by herself not seeing that Erick had pulled up a chair to stay but when she did she came over with the ones that would sink down to the bottom. “Can you throw this in and then I’ll bring them back?” She asked her smile from ear to ear finding this fun that now it was her turn to play with their new daddy but somewhere in the back of her mind she did think of her sister. “Daddy when can we go wake up sissy?” She asked softly wanting her sister to have fun as well but also still loving being alone with their new dad so for Caroline it was kind of toss up if she really did want her sister there or if it was just because that’s what she was always told to do was watch over Scarlett.

"Of course I can sweetheart." He said as he took one of the sinking toys and threw it just high enough and far enough to where she would be able to catch it and not have to swim far down to get it. Once he had established a game pattern with her he would challenge her by throwing it a little bit higher and farther, but not far enough or high enough to where it would fall out of the pool and she couldn't reach it. He played with her for as long as she wanted to play with him before he finally heard her question about waking up her sister "Well, I can assume that she will be up by herself in a few hours, but if you want, in about two hours or so, we can both go together and wake her up, if it makes you feel better that is. I want you and your sister to feel as safe as possible around me, without having to worry about acting older or younger than you actually are, you both are still growing and it's my job as a father to help guide you in the right direction and raise you right, but also help with making sure you both grow big and strong so that later on in life people won't think that you weren't raised right or whatever else people think." He tried to explain to her in the best way he thought she would understand. 

“I feel safe new daddy I like it here and you’re nice so sissy can sleep.. I just always had to watch her anywhere we would go it was always keep an eye on Scarlett. Make sure she doesn’t fall from her wheelchair. Help her to eat dinner, make sure she takes her medications… But I like not having to keep watch over her or make her do things.” Caroline said before jumping back deep into the pool to get the toys that where tossed in that she had missed. Once Caroline had them all she got them back to the side of the pool putting them down for Erick with a smile. “Throw it again please Daddy!” She said ready for another throw to keep this game going. Witch she did until it started to get dark and a little cold. “One more!” Caroline said her lips starting to turn blue and she was shaking some but she wanted to keep playing since this was the first time she had gotten to be in a pool in a long time.

"I'm glad you feel safe and are able to act your age instead of acting like a big sister, which isn't a bad thing per-say, it's just that...like your sister you should be able to act your age and grow up as a child, not just purely as an older sister. Like your sister, you should be able to enjoy your time as a kid and have fun doing it, all while being raised and guided by a loving parent." He explained as he got the toys back and continued to throw them for her until it got dark and Caroline was starting to shiver a little and her lips were turning a little bit blue, which as a paramedic meant that if he didn't get her out of the water soon, she might start to go into a state of hypothermia and he couldn't have that, so, he decided it was best to end the pool session "Sweetheart, I think it's time we get you out of the pool and into a nice warm bath, that way you can warm up and not be shivering like you are right now. Don't worry, the pool will still be here tomorrow when you wake up and after you have had breakfast." He explained when he saw her eyes starting to become pouty because he wasn't letting her have any more pool time when in fact, he was trying to make sure she didn't get sick. Once he had her out of the pool and into a soft and fluffy blanket, he led her inside and up to the bathroom so that she could get undressed and then into a warm bath so that she could warm up and then once she would be cleaned, she could change into more comfortable and warm clothes and then he could feed the both of them dinner and let them both have a bit more playtime either by themselves or if they wanted, they could all settle in for a movie before bedtime, either way would work for him as long as he was able to get them to cooperate and get to bed at a decent hour.

Caroline was still a bit sadden to have to get out of the pool but once inside and then in the bathroom she didn’t make a fuss about it just got herself undressed and into the tub not minding if Erick saw her naked or not as she really did feel safe around him and besides there might be a time she would need help changing so Caroline just got into the warm bath. “This is nice new daddy” She said before starting to wash herself and then her hair. “New daddy whats for-“ She paused there hearing something. “I think sissy is up” With that she moved to stand as normally at the center or foster homes she would be asked to come with to help calm down Scarlett even if she was in the bath or doing something else. It was only when she was about to get out that she fully stopped looking to Erick. “I-I don’t want to help sissy right now” Her voice seemed unsure but Caroline just turned back around sitting down into the warm water again going back to washing her hair and then playing a little with the washcloth.

Down the hall Scarlett had woken up before wondering where everyone was but also kind of being used to waking up alone so she just played and fall back to sleep until she heard Caroline and Erick it was then she fully woke up looking around the darken room and just started to cry wanting out of the bed and even trying herself but was unable to make it fully having the bed be too soft to get anywhere on so Scarlett started to cry louder and pulled all the blankets around herself trying to feel safe.

"It's okay Caroline, I'll go see how Scarlett is doing, you just stay here okay?" He told her as he went to investigate the loud crying and as soon as he turned on the light he saw Scarlett in full and went over to her and sat down on the bed next to her and just simply brought her close and started to comfort her until she would start to return to her normal self as he continued to comfort her. When he saw that Scarlett was her normal self and she was cuddling into him again, he started to make his way into his master bathroom just in case he had to change Scarlett, he could do so in the bathroom quickly and if he didn't maybe he could try and give Scarlett a chance to use a proper potty instead of her diaper, despite her accident and unable to feel anything below her waist, he still wanted to give it a try. Once in the bathroom, he put Scarlett on her feet, but still held onto her lightly with one hand for support while she was standing since she couldn't walk on her own at all. Once he had her pants and diaper down all the way he brought Scarlett up onto the potty and continued to hold onto her with one hand while letting the other hang loose, but ready, just in case he had to catch her if the arm that was holding Scarlett up was to get too tired. He waited and waited to see if Scarlett could manage to use the potty like a girl her age would be able to do, if she wasn't able to, then he would know that he had at least tried to give he a chance to use the potty before she would wet & mess her diaper because her bowels couldn't be controlled due to the lack of feeling down there. 

Scarlett looked to Erick her face still showing tear stains but she didn’t make a fuss about standing up even if she had to lean into Erick more and her legs shook from holding up her light frame for a bit or sitting on the potty. Scarlett just mostly looked around the room and tried to entertain herself until something happened. As Scarlett sat there waiting she started to pee just a tiny bit but didn’t know it until the sound of the pee hit the toilet at first it kind of scared Scarlett making her almost stop but then she looked down seeing what was happening and looking back to Erick smiling a little not knowing the last time she pottied in a real toilet. When nothing else came out Scarlett tried to wipe herself but then stopped just dropping the paper as she started to pee a tiny bit again but this time when things seemed to be done Scarlett didn’t try to wipe she just looked to Erick reaching to be held again as now she didn’t know what to as a tiny bit more pee came out like the times before. By the time really nothing else was coming out Scarlett had put out about 5 ounces much less than a normal child her age but also by that point Scarlett was tired of sitting on the potty as she was then really reaching for Erick trying to show she was done with the potty for the time being.

As soon as Erick heard the sound of fluids meeting water his mind was surprised, but not too surprised, and he waited for her to finish and as soon as she was completely finished and he saw her reaching to be held again, he picked her up off the potty and did up her diaper and pants and bringing her into a normal holding stance and flushed the potty for her before he went over and helped her wash her hands and then grabbed one of her toys so that she could be entertained while she was in his arms and still hold onto her while he walked to see if Caroline was done in the bath or not yet. He also had to start thinking about dinner, since it was practically night time and soon enough he would have to have both girls go to bed so that tomorrow he could start on getting them situated even more. He still wanted to get Caroline some more toys, and maybe get some bath toys for Scarlett since he was gonna most likely need to give Scarlett a bath tonight anyways. Once he was in the bathroom with Scarlett and saw Caroline, he sat on the closed potty with Scarlett and kept half his attention on Scarlett while the other half of his attention was focused on Caroline and he just waited for her to say when she was done and get out so that he could wrap her in a towel and then he would let Caroline get dressed on her own if she wanted and then start to prepare dinner for the two of them. 

Caroline looked up waving to her sister making Scarlett wave back before Caroline washed herself off once more. “Okay new daddy ready to get out” She could have stayed longer but by then the water was getting cold and she didn’t know how to get warm water into the bath. With that Caroline stood up and then stepped out of the tub taking the towel from before and pulling it around herself even if it was wet from before. “I’m going to get dressed” She said slowly making her way still dripping out of the bathroom and over to her and Scarlett’s room to get changed into some Pjs. Scarlett smiled to her sister before turning back to Erick leaning into him smiling some as she put the toy into her mouth chewing on it some before taking it out again and starting to play by herself at points she did try to get Erick to want to play as well but easy gave up as Scarlett was happy to just be held. About 20 minutes later Caroline came back dressed in her new pjs and a pull up for bed. “New Daddy wants for dinner?” She asked softy. “While dinner cooks I can play with sissy..” Caroline said already coming close smiling to Scarlett making the younger girl smile back and then reach down for her diaper. Sometimes Scarlett would try to take off her own diaper witch Caroline stopped as soon as she saw it. “No! Leave it Scarlett..” She told her in a tone most of the time a parent would use but it did get the younger girl to stop.

"I think maybe I'll make you two some Mac and Cheese for dinner. " He said as he saw Scarlett reach down and try to pull off her own diaper, which Caroline helped to stop, but he did tell Scarlett "No Scarlett, we never take off diapers unless we have to." He then would walk with the two down to the living room and placed Scarlet down on the floor with Caroline in a sitting position and left the two to play while he got started on dinner for them, taking out the Mac and Cheese mix before filling the pot with water and then putting it on the stove and turning on the electric pilot light, which ignited the gas in the stove and started a controlled fire which would heat up the water in the pot, he then added the mix to the water and let it cook, making sure to keep an eye on it as it cooked. Once the food was cooked, he turned off the stove and let it just finish cooking real quick before he started to get two bowls for the both of them and put Mac and Cheese in each bowl and then put a spoon in each and then quickly set the table before putting each bowl on the table and calling his two girls to come into the kitchen to eat since the kitchen had a dining table in it.

Scarlett let go of her diaper when told and mostly stayed quit until in the living room to play. Both of the girls played very well witch each other almost at times seeming to be more friends than siblings as things that would set off some siblings just pass them by. When the call came to come to dinner Caroline got up first walking over taking a blanket from behind beside the couch and laying it on the floor next to Scarlett. “Magic carpet ride sissy” She told the younger girl before half picking her up and half dragging Scarlett to the blanket before laying her down on it and then going to one side pulling it to the kitchen and then the table Scarlett just laughed the whole ride there but it did show that maybe they had some this before. Once at the table Caroline stopped looking to the table and then Scarlett. “Daddy.. I can’t get her up there. Do you want sissy to eat on the blanket?” She asked back knowing she could get into a chair herself or they could both eat on the blanket if Scarlett didn’t want to be alone down there. Scarlett on the other hand was still laying on the blanket laughing and trying to get Caroline to do it again.

"You two can sit on the blanket if you want to, but only every once in a while. Tomorrow, you girls are gonna have to both sit at the table and eat like normal girls, okay?" He said as he took the bowls from the table with the spoons and put them in front of each girl with fork and then get his own and sat down on the floor next to them with a fork and started to eat with them and enjoying his own food that he made for his two sweet princesses because he loved them so much, he couldn't stand not hugging, kissing, squeezing, cuddling or playing with them for even one moment. After about 20 minutes of eating his food, Erick managed to finish his food, he put his bowl down and watched them both waiting and occasionally wiping off scarlet's mouth when it got too dirty, but regardless he was going to give her a bath later on when it would be close to bedtime for her.  

Caroline nodded. “Okay daddy” She said before digging into her food being really hungry after swimming and the bath. After about 20 minutes Caroline was done. She got up taking her bowl to the sink and then went back over sitting down waiting for Scarlett to be done. Scarlett on the other hand was still eating kind of making a mess on her face while she ate but was willing to be cleaned off. When she was about half way though her bowl of Mac and Cheese she put it down and reached up to Erick wanting to be held now. Caroline looked to the bowl before picking it up and taking it to the counter and then coming back sitting down a little closer to Erick smiling to him. “What time do we have to go to bed?” Caroline asked not tired but unsure if like at the center everyone went to bed at the same time or if they would both get bed times more on age and how much sleep they needed as she also kind of wanted to stay up with Erick and get to know her new daddy more. Maybe even watch a movie. Scarlett just watched them and kept reaching for Erick.  

"Well It's about 6:30 now, so I'm gonna say 9 o'clock is when both of you have to go to bed. If you both want, we can watch a movie and maybe cuddle in my big bed, doesn't that sound nice?" He asked them as he saw Scarlett reaching for him and simply picked her up and brought her close to him and sitting her on his lap for a bit while still holding onto her like she wanted and about 5 minutes later, he got up with Scarlett in his arms and walked with Caroline to his big bed and placed Scarlet down on the bed before helping Caroline onto the bed. Once both girls were on the bed, he sat himself down on the bed, removed his shoes, and put his legs up on the bed and scooted closer to them and picking up Scarlett and placing her on his lap again and asking them both "Now, what movie do my two little girls want to watch with daddy hm?" He asked as he looked to each girl and waited for their choice before he would play the movie, maybe also, he could start to get to know them better, find out stuff that he didn't know about them such as, their likes, dislikes, favorite foods,  favorite toys, etc. While he waited he started to go over all the stuff he had bought today for them and tried to think if he had missed anything, which he sure hoped not, and soon enough, he realized he had missed a couple of pairs of thick diapers for bedtime for both girls since they still technically didn't use the potty that much, so, as a logical conclusion, he would suspect that they still wet their pants when they were sleeping. While he didn't want them to be sleeping in wet clothes, or wet beds tonight for that matter, there was nothing he could really do tonight, tomorrow though, he would have to go back to the store and get a couple pairs of thick padded diapers for both girls when they were being put down for bedtime. 

(Yes I want to keep. Sorry I though I had replied but I must have missed it)

“Tangled” Caroline said when asked what movie to watch and once it was playing both girls were glued to it the whole time. “I want long hair like that.” Caroline said softly not really to anyone just wanting longer hair even if her hair was already pretty long but also somewhat curly taking some of the length out of it. As the movie went both girls where quietly watching until Scarlett saw the horse. Right away she lighted up watching it and then turning back to Erick pointing to it before turning back again still trying to get her point across that she liked it. Caroline looked over. “Our old mommy and daddy had a farm…They would take us out with them..I didn’t like it much but sissy did…” She said back before turning back to the movie as Scarlett was still trying to bring her point across. When the movie was over Scarlett turned signing for again trying to get Erick to play it once more but Caroline shook her head making Scarlett stop and just lean into Erick, She wasn’t trying to be mean but just though they shouldn’t push the point about watching the same movie over and over as she still wanted to stay on Erick’s good side since that’s what worked in foster homes or the center staying on someone’s good side.. “Daddy can we watch another movie?” Caroline asked softly while wiggling herself close to him starting to now really trust him and wanting to get closer to having a harder time warming up to new people like Scarlett but not she really felt like they might be a family.

Erick put on the movie that they had requested and settled himself in and watched the movie, keeping a light hold on Scarlett, while still giving her enough freedom to move around, if she wanted to. As they watched the movie and they got to a particular point where the horse (sorry, never saw the movie so idk which part you're referring to) are together and sees Scarlett get excited and trying to get a point across that she liked horses, which was something he noted in his mind as he quietly said in Scarlett's ear "Oh, my baby likes horses hm? Well, I used to ride horses a lot as a kid, so maybe one day we'll all go out to ride horses together or just the two of us. I think that would be fun, don't you?" He asked as he heard Caroline talk about their mom and dad who they were no longer with and how they used to have a farm that Scarlett liked, but Caroline didn't. Which was fine, if one sister didn't like something over the other, there was no reason why she couldn't have her own likes and dislikes, just like her sister had her own likes and dislikes. When the movie ended and Scarlett wanted to see the horse scene again, and Caroline shook her head No to her sister and Scarlett settled down leaning into him, he was asked if they could watch one more movie, he decided that maybe one more movie wouldn't hurt their sleep schedule, besides it was barely getting close to 7:30 and by the time the next movie that he had in mind was over, it would be close to their bedtime. "Okay, one more movie and then my two sweet little baby girls have to start getting ready for bedtime okay?" He told them both as he put on another movie for them "Alice in Wonderland" and settled back in with both girls to watch this movie and then they would have to go and get ready for bed, which he would have to help Scarlett with since she wouldn't be able to move her legs and therefore wouldn't be able to change into pj pants.

Hearing about the horses and that maybe they could go ride sometime Scarlett lighted up more hugging Erick and even trying to squeak out a thank you before turning back to watch Alice in Wonderland as it was starting. Scarlett wasn’t as into it but Caroline loved it moving closer watching every seen closely. When it was close to being over Caroline looked over to Erick. “I love that movie!! Its so cool like a dream or something.. I want to drink something and shrink or grow! Daddy its soo cool!!” Caroline seemed to be over the moon with it being it was the first time she saw it as well but still she was thrilled by it. On the other hand by that point Scarlett was leaning into Erick’s chest softly sucking on her thumb starting to drift to sleep. She wake a little making a soft cat like noise before wiggling closer and trying to go back to sleep. Seeing this Caroline paused her excitement about the movie looking to Scarlett close even poking her softly witch only got the same cat like sound, That made Caroline jumped down from the bed and walk down the hall to their room. Soon she came back with her pjs and Scarlett’s tossing them onto the bed. “Can I stay up daddy? I’m not tired I will put on a clean pull up and pjs…please?” She asked softly wanting some more time with their new dad to play with him or maybe just be held and watch a little bit more of a movie.

"Well okay but, I'd like you to go and brush your teeth, you already have your pj's on though sweetheart. Did you need to go potty during the movie but didn't want to because of the movie?" He asked Caroline in a soft tone, so as to not embarrass her too much, but when she had mentioned the clean pull-ups and it made him wonder if she had needed a potty break but she hadn't because she didn't wanna miss the movie at all. If this was the case then he would change Caroline and Scarlett both, even though Caroline seemed like she was independent enough to do it herself, he would like to just check and make sure that she hadn't just used her pull-up as a convenient potty because of the fact that she didn't wanna get up or say that she needed the potty. Soon though, he noticed as well that Scarlett was starting to drift off into dreamland which meant he would need to put her in her bed for bedtime and then he would come back and spend more time with Caroline, he was happy that in some way both girls were starting to really trust him, this made him happy inside because he knew he was doing something right and he needed to keep on that path. 

Caroline smiled wide. “Okay daddy thank you!” She said about to run off to go do that when she stopped looking down at her pjs. “Sorry forgot and no…when we were watching the movie I didn’t feel I had to go until after the first movie was done but when I was going to say something I was already peeing and couldn’t stop it...” She said back looking up her cheeks flushed not embarrassed but just feeling like she let Erick down by not trying hard enough to get to the bathroom. “I will go brush my teeth and bring back a clean pull up” She said after a minute or so of just standing there. Soon she was out of the room heading to her and Scarlett’s room first to get her tooth brush and a pull up before going to brush her teeth.

Scarlett blinked her eyes opening looking to Erick for maybe a minute or so before wiggling herself closer looking for a way to stay warm as she didn’t regulate her own body temper very well meaning she would get cold or hot easily and right then she was cold. Once she wiggled herself into Erick’s lap Scarlett close her eyes starting to fall back to sleep still her hands and feet her freezing.

"It's okay sweetheart, just go and brush your teeth and when you come back to me I'll go ahead and change you so that you won't be in wet clothes anymore okay?" He said as he watched her go and do what she needed to and looked to Scarlett who looked at him for a minute before squirming closer into him so that she could stay warm when he saw this Erick had to wonder if Scarlett was able to regulate her own body temperature well, which by the way she was acting he had to definitely guess no and that meant that whenever they were going to go out in cold weather, he would have to remember to dress her in layers so that she could stay warm. He felt her hands real quick and they felt like they were freezing and decided it might be best if he got her into a warm bath as soon as possible, since he already had her pajama's and pull-up on the bed, he decided it was time to give Scarlett a bath before bed. "Hey Scarlett sweetheart, I know you wanna sleep right now, but daddy has to give you a bath before bed because daddy doesn't want you to stay cold okay? So, I'll give you a quick and nice warm bath and then you can go beddy-bye in your bed." He said as he slid off the bed while still holding onto her so that she didn't fall and grabbed her pjs and pull-up with the other hand before moving support Scarlett as he held her with the other hand that wasn't holding her from underneath. 

Scarlett blinked a little at her name waking up crying just a little as she just wanted to rest but the tears only lasted a minute at most as once she was fully awake she smiled leaning into Erick nodding a little willing to take a bath as she liked bath time and right then it sounded nice to be warm and clean. After leaning in quietly and wiggling only to lean in again Scarlett put her hippo into her mouth starting to chew on it “Cold, dirty” She kept signing the same things over and over knowing the bath would get her warm but she still wanted to try to put the point across of what was going on that she knew.

Soon the door opened as Caroline came back after brushing her teeth. “Daddy I’m..” She paused looking to them seeing what Scarlett was saying. “I’m ready for my change but should I get sissy a blanket or coat?” She asked wanting to be helpful to their knew dad at less as much as she could be that is.