LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new Life(Private w/ Squirrelgirl18)

GuardianWolves

Scarlett relaxed putting her hippo back into her mouth still a little freaked out by what happened but she was doing better as she started to chew more showing she was self-soothing. When they got to the next aisle Scarlett started to look around at some of the pants and socks. She soon reached over pulling down a pair of pants looking at them and then back over holding them out to look at them more before putting them down onto her lap happy with them, She did manage to pull down two more pairs of pants one being over-alls. After looking at them in the same way Scarlett put them on her lap and then starting to just to sit quit again only really watching Erick or her sister.

Caroline jumped when she heard her sister starting to cry as she was going to go help but then she was better making Caroline relax as normally she would be the one to comfort Scarlett but now she didn’t have to. It left the young girl with a funny feeling but she just pushed it to the side following to the next aisle. Right away Caroline went over pulling off pants for herself and even getting some socks with unicorns for both her and Scarlett. She then turned to Erick, “Can I get a toy too?” She asked softly while putting her picks into the basket and then going over to take Scarlett’s also putting them into the basket trying to be helpful.  

"You can get a toy as well once we get to the toy aisle or if you see a toy you like on the way there, just come and show it to me, so that I can put it in the basket, okay?" He told Caroline as he added: "You're being my big helper girl today Caroline, thank you for that." He said as he continued on once they had everything they needed and then right before he was about to move onto the aisle where he was gonna have to get some "protection" for them to wear since he didn't know what would happen if they were both able to wear regular undergarments instead of what they were wearing right now, he knew for sure Scarlett needed them because of the accident, but Caroline might be able to keep up what she has been doing, but he still doubted that a little bit.  "Caroline, if you feel embarrassed by the next item I have to get for the two of you then you can just wait outside the aisle until I'm finished getting them okay?" He said trying to offer her an option to not feel embarrassed because of what he was about to go in the aisle and get for them. 

He simply stood there looking at her and waiting for her to give him an answer, he knew she wanted to be his helper girl, but that only extended so far because of various feelings that a young girl at her age might have when having to confront wearing "protection" since in a logical mind she should have grown out of having to wear them a long time ago, but there were other factors at play that he could not ignore and simply "try them out" on and see how everything went. He hoped, mostly for Caroline's sake that she would regain the confidence to want to use the potty whenever she had to go instead of just using her pants for her need and completely ignoring the toilet. 

Caroline stood there looking at Erick and then at what was coming. She knew fully about what he would be getting and yes it made her feel embarrassed making her not want to go but Caroline also knew that she would have to either get used to wearing some “protection” or start to remember how to use the potty. “No dad…I-I want to go…I want to be your helper” She said her words again shaky like before but she stood her ground wanting to help making her feel better by helping and she wanted to be good for Erick as she liked him and her new family. As she started to walk down the “protection” aisle Caroline looked down at her feet this making her want to try harder to not use her pants. “Dad can I try big girl underwear?” She asked softly having seen a small pack at the end of the aisle where they started. Caroline knew fully that it meant she really have to give it her all but she was fully in that was until she felt something. Right away she crossed her legs stopping in the middle of the aisle. “I-I have to potty” She said softly trying her best to hold it but the feeling had come on without her even knowing, one minute she felt fine now she had the feeling she needed to pee.

"You have to potty Caroline? Do you need to potty badly?" He asked, knowing full well what that meant as well as where the bathroom was which was luckily right next to the protection aisle instead of having to take her halfway across the store and risk her having an embarrassing accident in a public place. Now, he had to make a decision on whether or not he should stop shopping to take her to the bathroom and let her go potty right away or if he should try and finish up shopping for this last item on the list and then take her, he didn't wanna make her wait if she had to go really badly, but if it wasn't that bad then he could ask her to hold on for him until they were done in the aisle. Regardless, he was gonna have to get them both protection at night, Scarlett definitely needed protection during the day, so there was a justification for that. He really hoped that it wasn't that bad so that he could finish up and then that way if she really had to go, then she would most likely be able to make it without an incident.

“Yes I need to go potty…kind bad” Caroline said back still trying to hold it. She really did need to go but also knew that as long as she didn’t wait too long she could make it through the rest of their shopping trip. “I-I can hold it dad for a little bit” She softly said still crossing her legs holding it fairly well. Some did get into her “Protection” but noting much as Caroline was really trying to be good. Yet the feeling only got stronger for her but she stayed quit about it, only when she though the shopping was close to being done and she saw the sign for the bathroom did she take off to it. Running into the family bathroom not even locking the door as she got herself undressed and onto the toilet. The feeling of relief was great but deep down Caroline knew running off like that could get her into deep trouble.

"Caroline..." He attempted to call out to her but she just seemed to ignore him and he just waited outside the bathroom for her to be done. When she got done he would tell her not to run off again without telling him where she was going. He hoped that she would not do this constantly as it would make him suspicious of where she was going. While he waited though, he started to wonder if Scarlett had already used her "Protection" and if so, maybe it was time for her to be changed, luckily he had brought a few of the pairs they had been given before they had come home with him. He just watched Scarlett as she seemed to look right back at him and he saw her just trying to stay quiet about something, but he was not sure what it was, or if he was just being paranoid about something that was not worth the effort of even worrying about.

When Caroline came back out she looked up to Erick. “Sorry dad…I won’t run away again” She then walked over to the side of Scarlett’s wheelchair holding onto it as that what she had been told to do before when she ran off but that time wasn’t for the bathroom just because she didn’t like the foster family much.

Scarlett looked over to Caroline for a minute and then back to Erick still chewing on her hippo. For what seemed like maybe a minute or two Scarlett stopped her face going blank as she sat there but soon after she went back to chewing seeming like her happy self as a new smell came into the air. Scarlett didn’t seem to mind it as she kept watching Erick but even while looking to him she did the same thing where she stop chewing and just sit there staring ahead for a minute or two before going back to chewing seeming happy.

"It's okay Caroline, you had to potty, I understand, just...don't do something like that again and tell me where you're going before you go, okay? Also, please next time remember to tell me if you need to potty? I wouldn't want my sweet big girl to have an accident because she didn't tell me she needed to potty." He told her as he went over to her and lightly and playfully rubbed her hair a little bit before he smelt the new smell and looked at Scarlett "Well, it looks like someone else needs to be changed, so how about I do that now, lucky we went out on a shopping trip today." He said as he got Caroline out of her chair and definitely smelt what could only be described as a soiled diaper and knew she was gonna need another change, luckily, he had the foresight to be able to bring a couple extra pairs of diapers that Scarlett and Caroline had gotten from the center. Once he was inside the family bathroom he laid her down on the changing table and began to change her.

Caroline looked up to him smiling. “I can do that I will tell you where I am going and when I need to go potty” She said back smiling wide before following them into the family bathroom going over to watch the change for a bit but then just started to look around the room. “Dad. Where are we going after this?” She asked while spinning in a small circle.

Scarlett kept quit still just chewing as she laid there ready for the change as she was used to it by then, At some points throughout the change Scarlett would stop chewing and just look stare ahead not doing anything for a minute or so before going back to her normal this happened a few times but each time after Scarlett seemed unfazed by it maybe a little tired but she was still happy even taking her hippo out of her mouth to play a little.

"Well, I was thinking of taking you girls to get something to eat and then after that maybe we can go either to the park or maybe something else that is fun and then we can go home." He told Caroline as he finished up the change and then lifted her off the changing table and back into her wheelchair and then walked out with Caroline and Scarlett so that they could go and pay which they managed to do, luckily for him they could not accuse him of stealing because he had not taken off the tags or had opened any of the packs to change Scarlett. Once they were out of the store and he had them back into the truck, he got in himself and started the drive to a restaurant that they could sit down at and eat that would be kid-friendly in a way. Once he got there, which was a pizza joint because, all the restaurants that kids like to go to seemed to be full at the moment, he got them out of the car and Scarlett into her wheelchair as well as buckled up before bringing her and Caroline inside of the restaurant and giving the hostess their name for 3 people and luckily the restaurant was also disabled compliant so there were definitely tables where wheelchairs could fit comfortably and the staff, as well as other patrons, wouldn't be annoyed by a wheelchair taking up space in a restaurant.

By the time they were at the table both of the girls where quit as they couldn’t remember the last time they went out to eat and things seemed to be moving so fast from the store to eating. After looking around Caroline leaned over telling Scarlett something getting her to nod before sitting back in her seat. “We like cheese pizza” Caroline said knowing the question would come up at some point as she could see it was a pizza place. “So maybe after we eat can we go swimming?” Caroline asked next still having her heart set on it way more than going to the park or anywhere else.. “Right sissy you want to swim?” She asked to Scarlett but the younger girl just shook her head seeming happy to play with her hippo and wanting to now play with her new toy as well. Scarlett soon signed for “dog” wanting to if Erick might have her new toy with him. If not she wasn’t going to make a fuss she just wanted to play while they waited for their food since it was something she was used to doing while waiting for things.

"Cheese Pizza, got it." He said as he took note of their choice of pizza in his head before he heard her question "Of course you can, we got you both a swimsuit after all." He told her as he saw Caroline asking him for her toy dog that he had gotten her. "Sorry sweetheart, I left your toy in the car, but when you're back in the car you'll be able to have it again." He told her as the waitress came by and he ordered drinks for them all and then put in the pizza order as well, once the waitress left he looked over to Scarlett and gave them both some attention by playing a little bit with the both of them at the table while they waited for their food to come back. Soon enough though, Garlic bread arrived that would hold the girls over until the pizza came "Girls, don't fill up on the garlic bread okay? You need to save room for your pizza." He told them as he drank a bit of his drink and then started to go over all the items he had bought for them that day in his head and just let them eat the bread that had been brought to the table. 

They both nodded some as Caroline passed out the garlic bread before both eating Caroline really digging in while Scarlett kind of just played with her food but did eat it just slower. After having 4 pieces of bread Caroline stopped waiting for the pizza. “Thank you for letting us going swimming when we get home” She smiled wide and then just sat there waiting for the pizza. When it did come Caroline again passed out pieces to herself and then Scarlett and again she was much quicker at getting her food down and could eat more. When Caroline was done after two big pieces of pizza she looked around seeing some arcade games. “Dad…Can I go play a game while sissy gets done?” She asked as Scarlett was still eating very slowly. “She always eats slow…can I please just one?” Caroline asked again not wanting to push the point but also finding sitting there hard now.  

"You're welcome Caroline, I'm thankful for having such well-mannered girls all for myself." He told her as he dug into his own pizza managing to eat about 3 slices more than Caroline before he started to feel full and didn't wanna eat anymore. They still had about 6 quarters or so of the pizza left, so he would probably take the rest home with them and they could finish it over the week or however long it would take them to finish the leftover pizza. Once he was finished and saw Caroline had finished as well, he heard her question and while he wanted the two of them to stay together and keep each other company, he also wanted Caroline and Scarlett to be able to have fun and feel like young kids. He pondered her question and decided that one arcade game couldn't hurt, but any more than that and he would be a little bit upset with her for wanting to spend time away from her sister instead of staying with and trying to spend time with her sister "okay then Caroline, one game and one game only, after that game you're not gonna be able to play another arcade game until your sister finishes her food, because I want you both to be able to play together." He said as he looked at her and gave her 50 cents which should have been enough for one game since the arcade games were usually about 50 cents or so to play at least one game. 

Once he had told Caroline the rules, he let her go off and focused his attention on Scarlett, he had noticed that she was eating a little slower and he wondered why she wanted to eat slower instead of at the rate her sister was eating, while there was nothing wrong with this, it was just concerning to him as a first-time parent, even though as a child, he had also eaten slowly while the rest of his family ate fast. It tended to leave him being the last one at the table and watching longingly as the others were able to play and have fun while he was stuck eating at the table because his parents wouldn't let him leave until he finished the food that was on his plate. 

With money in hand Caroline got up. “Thank you dad” She said quickly before walking to one of the games making sure to stay in eyesight of the table as she started to play the game. When she lost the game Caroline walked back still having the 50 cents in her hand, when she made it back she passed it back over. “The games are free and I only played one game” She said sitting back down still finding it hard to wait as Scarlett was still eating. Her paces a little faster but still it was another 10 minutes before Scarlett was done and she didn’t eat as much. At one small slice of pizza and two knots Scarlett looked up showing she was done by pushing her plate away and starting to play happy by herself again. Seeing this Caroline looked to Erick. “Sissy’s done can play one more game together before going home?” She asked smiling some while trying to get Scarlett to agree to wanting to play a game yet Scarlett made a sound showing her irritation with Caroline while also pulling away. Scarlett then turned some in her wheelchair before going back to playing on her own seeming happier to do that..

"One more game, that's it." He told her as he watched Scarlett as he saw that she was done and then started to play on her own, he wanted to give her some playtime with him, but as he saw her get annoyed by Caroline trying, he figured he had better leave her on her own, eventually though, he hoped that she would eventually trust him enough to let him play with her, maybe they could have some fun when that time came, for now though, he knew she wouldn't wanna play with him, so, he just left her on her own to play by herself. While he waited for both girls to be completely ready he had to wonder if Scarlett might need to go potty yet, probably not, but it was just a thought, maybe he should have them both go before they left, just in case, you never knew. Also, he had to remember to make a shopping list for later on in the week when they would start to run low on household items and food for the both of them. He hoped that they would like the food he was gonna make for them both as he knew 7 and 8-year-olds could usually be very picky when it came to the food they ate.

“Thank you” Caroline then was gone heading back over to the game. With Caroline gone Scarlett looked up from what she was playing. She looked over to her sister and then back to Erick. At first she just blankly watched him still unsure about this new dad and if it be like the last ones where they stay for a time and then go back to the center, yet she still wanted to try interacting with him more. She had seen Caroline do it and he seemed to be nice much nicer then the people they had been with before so she though she try something. Slowly Scarlett moved her hippo to stand up and walked it over to Erick before having it lay down infront of him. When she let go she looked to him to see what he might do. She had tired this before with others mostly foster parents. Some would play for a minute and then just go off to do something else, while others wouldn’t do anything finding the warn toy gross to touch and would just push it back over and then move her to back over to play by herself or with Caroline. Scarlett did love to play with her sister and from the places they stayed it made it easy to play with her but it also left her saddened at times as a few places they had stayed the families would find things to do with Caroline but they didn’t know how to get to Scarlett to involved so in turn it would leave her out. By now Scarlett had leaned playing by herself worked well for everyone yet something in her made her want to try again so she sat there waiting and watching Erick.

As Erick sat there waiting for Caroline to come back so that they could go home and then go swimming. Out of the corner of his eye, he thought he had seen Scarlett putting her Hippo down in front of him and then starting to watch him when he looked down, it was true, Scarlett seemed to have wanted to try and play with him, but maybe she was scared or unsure of him yet, which would be understandable. But, nevertheless, he was going to show them that he was a good parent to them. He picked up the Hippo, inspecting it, not caring about the condition of the toy or the stuff that was on it, because a good parent should play with their child, even if the toy they are playing with is a bit outside of their comfort zone, relating to touch. Once he finished inspecting it, he took both front legs of the Hippo and moved them forward towards Scarlett and then plopped the rear legs in a sitting position and then moved the head everso slightly towards Scarlett so that the eyes were looking directly at Scarlett and then opened it's mouth as wide as the toy would go without ripping the stitching out and leaned it out starting a bit of a playful attack on Scarlett's hand, hoping that this would not scare her and make her cry, he continued to hold the toy and play with her. 

Right when she saw that Erick was going to play with her Scarlett’s eyes lighted up. She was soon moving closer to play with Erick and her hippo. At points Scarlett’s smile would grow and she would let out soft happy sounds but after a few minutes of happy sounds that turned to giggles that then turned into full laughing as they played. Scarlett even managed to unlock her wheelchair and move herself closer still fully engaged in the game just so happy someone other than her sister would want to play with her. Yet when Caroline did come back Scarlett’s laughing stopped yet she still seemed happy, She was just used to now whatever she was doing would be put on the back burner while people ogled over Caroline getting her what she wanted or needed. So Scarlett wouldn’t push her point for attention just going more quit and reaching for her toy and putting her arms up still wanting to be close to Erick even if she didn’t think he would play with her now that her sister was back.

Despite Caroline coming back from playing her game, Erick still wanted to give Scarlett some more playtime and continued to put a bit more attention on Scarlett than Caroline at the moment and said to Caroline "Have fun with your game? Ready to go home and swim now?" He asked her as his eyes looked upon Scarlett and continued to play with her lifting her onto his lap so that she could be as close as she wanted to be with him. He also handed her back her toy hippo since it seemed at the moment that she wanted to have the toy to play with. While she seemed to be playing with her toy, he used his hands to be able to play with Scarlett while having his attention also on Caroline at the same time so that she didn't feel like she was being left out at all.

It took a minute or so for Caroline to speak up at the question just watching her sister having not seen Scarlett that happy or laughing that much since they had been taken from their birth parents. Yet when the question did fully hit her Caroline lighted up nodding. “Yes Dad I had fun but I’m ready to swim!” With that Caroline was up and heading over to Scarlett’s wheelchair moving to unlock it and then start to push it out. Scarlett on the other hand just leaned into Erick still so happy playing but not with herself now trying to keep Erick with her making sounds that almost sounded like she was trying to talk to him to keep him playing until they got to the truck.

• 3 weeks later...

As Erick walked with Scarlett in his arms and had to adjust his holding posture of her in order to keep Scarlett entertained but also not let her fall off of him while he was carrying her to the SUV. Soon they reached the SUV and he opened the door for them and putting Scarlett in her seat first and buckling her up followed by letting Caroline getting in with a little bit of help from him and then closed the door lightly and made sure it was completely shut, luckily for Scarlett if she were to look to her left she would see her toy dog sitting there and waiting for her to return. He then got in the truck and buckled himself in and then backed out of the parking spot before starting to drive back to the house so that they could change into swimming clothes and go swimming if they both wanted to. Soon enough, they reached the house and he did his sort of starting to get used to the routine of taking Scarlett out of the car, but instead of putting her in her wheelchair, he would still hold onto her incase she wanted to play with him some more before she was dressed in swimming clothes and got in the pool.

When they were home and both girls could get out Caroline went right to the bags in the back looking for her swim clothes and when she found them she ran in to go get changed. Yet Scarlett happy leaned into Erick pulling her new stuffed dog along with her hippo from her mouth. She then moved some holding the dog out to Erick wanting to play with him more. “P-Play” Scarlett said quietly the words slurred and unsure yet she wanted Erick to know that she was having fun and wanted to keep playing more than swimming. Also she did think it might make him happy as well since many adults had tried to get her to speak after the accident yet Scarlett never did she would just shut down or get mad but they never wanted to be around her just get what they needed out of her and then that was that. “P-Play” She said once more before Caroline came running out dressed and ready for her time to swim. “Can I go swimming now daddy?” Caroline asked looking to them both jumping from foot to foot.

"Caroline, can you be daddy's helper first and put away the clothes you and your sister got, please and then you can go swimming, okay?" He asked her as he turned to Scarlett, we can play if you want, but maybe I should see if you need to be changed into some new undies, okay?" He told Scarlett as he walked with both of them into the house, putting Scarlett's wheelchair by the door so that they could get it when needed. He then brought her up to his room with him and set her down on his bed and sat across from her so that they could play for a while before her sister came out of the water and had to have a bath.

He then took the dog toy she extended out to him and started to walk it towards her as if the toy was alive and sat it down when it was close enough to the hippo that the hippo toy wouldn't try and pretend bite the dog toy. Soon enough though they were in full play mode, Erick was really glad that his youngest wanted him to play with her and she wanted to be around him. But he still had to think about her disability, he didn't even know what he needed to do in order to register her disability in the school he was gonna have them go to. It was certainly something he was gonna have to read up on as it would affect Scarlett's scholling in a pretty good way as far as mobility was concerned and she certainly wasn't gonna be able to participate in PE class like the other kids and her sister would.

Caroline nodded going to get there new clothes taking it over to their room and then changing and heading down to the pool to swim. Scarlett watched waving but was soon happy to go back to her and Erick’s game. She would start to laugh and play along finding it really fun to have someone new to play with. It was only to the end of the game Scarlett was starting to fuss seeming just tired by then after the full day. She soon laid down on the bed rubbing her eyes and pulling her toys close but still looked to Erick wanting to make sure she could take a nap as sometimes she wasn’t allowed as it was a weekday and the center wanted her to be used to staying up throughout the day for school even if she wasn’t really going to school or when foster families did send both girls Scarlett would come home early from being tired. “Nap” Scarlett soon signed before rolling over the back over her diaper showing some as she wiggled into the bed starting to fall to sleep.