LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new Life(Private w/ Squirrelgirl18)

GuardianWolves

Melissa gave another nod as she went closer again. “Hey Scarlett you got to take this pill…you then can have a break and sleep.” She said as she slipped the pill into Scarlett’s mouth following close behind with the straw with water to help it go down.

Just doing this woke up Scarlett making her mad. She pushed away the water but was unable to get the pill out of her mouth so Scarlett ended up swallowing it while the tears started again. At first Scarlett was just crying but when Melissa tried to get close to comforter her and say she was sorry about what she had to do Scarlett took a swing at her missing but she did try to hit her before turning back to Erick now crying and screaming again her whole body shaking with the mix of rage and the need to sleep.

Seeing all this and almost getting hit Melissa backed up feeling it was the best way to handle it. It didn’t scare her but she didn’t think being close would help too now. “Do you need anything else Erick? I want to help she didn’t hurt me or anything.” Melissa said back just loud enough to get over Scarlett’s screams.

• 1 month later...

"Hey Scarlett, we don't hit others. We tell others what we want or how we feel." He told her firmly but softly as well as he saw her take a swing at Melissa and didn't wanna risk her getting hit again and just says "just maker sure Caroline and your daughter are fine, I think the two of us are gonna lay down for a little bit of a calming nap so that someone can get over her being sick and maybe calm down a little bit." He told Melissa as he walked over to the bed while still holding onto Scarlett while she was crying and screaming and softly just rubbing her back in a somewhat soothing manner to help her be able to become calm as he laid down slowly and quietly and then just let Scarlett continue to lay on him and sleep, not caring if Scarlett got sick on him or not, as he could always just take a shower and wash off the throw up that was on his body anyways. Besides, it was Scarlett's well-being that he was most worried for at the moment and he didn't wanna make her upset and hate him, but at the same time he wanted her to be happy and comfortable in her own skin again.

Melissa nodded. “Alright call if you need anything” She said back watching them for a bit before leaving them on their own and then to go check on the other girls. 

Scarlett was still crying and screaming even when they laid there. It took her a bite but with the rubbing and the room going quit other than her own noise Scarlett started to calm down again. Her screams slowly stopped and then shortly followed by the tears. She looked to Erick and then around the room a little before laying her head down on his chest and starting to softly chew. It wasn’t long after that that Scarlett crashed out hard falling into a deep sleep. She didn’t move or twitch just slept seeming to be so tired from just everything. The only thing that showed was the steady rise and fall of her chest as she slept. As the hours passed Scarlett kept sleeping well taking a very long nap. When she did wake it was almost dark outside yet she did care she just turned rubbing her eyes looking to Erick softly before laying her head back down on him she still was kind of pale and had a little green to her face but Scarlett kept was very little was in her down as she seemed to only want to lay there not asking or making any move to try to get up.

With the hours passing Melissa made Caroline and her daughter dinner and set up a space in the living room for them to have a ‘Sleep over’ As she called it wanting them having fun while she walked back down the hall to check in with Erick. She slowly walked in as she didn’t know if they still be a sleep or not. “Erick? You up?” She asked softly while still slowly making her way to the bed. 

Erick nods to the question and says quietly "yeah, yeah I'm up. I think Scarlett's up as well, but her face still looks like she is still sick since it has that pale green color, but it's only minor, one more pill and water followed by some food should help give the pill better effectiveness to work to cure her of her sickness." He told Melissa quietly so as to not disturb Scarlett if she was sleeping and asked in the same quiet voice "How are Caroline and Elena getting along without me?" He asked her chuckling a little bit at his own silliness knowing that Caroline has a friend and should be fine, but a tiny bit of worry has him also going a tiny bit worry-wort mode, luckily Melissa was helping out, so it wasn't as bad for him. He was starting to get a little bit hungry, so if Melissa had made dinner than maybe he should get up, and let Scarlett sleep by herself for a while longer or take her with him so she can eat a little bit of something so that if she does take the pill again it will work better for her sickness.

Melissa smiled walking closer. “Caroline is having a blast. She did ask about you and Scarlett after hearing her screaming and crying but I told her that everything was okay and she seemed fine with it. They played, put their feet in the pool and now are watching a movie in the living room in there pjs. I umm also took some chicken out and noodles to make there dinner and I took a pair of pjs for Elena I didn’t bring anything like that in my bag but I promise to wash them after tonight” Melissa said softly before looking to Scarlett seeing her Grayish/green eyes looking back at her like a cat not moving or making a sound just watching. “Do you want me to bring some food in here for you both? I don’t think Scarlett’s getting up willing she looks pretty happy there.” Melissa asked next wanting to be helpful and just by that look she knew Scarlett wouldn’t let her hold her right then to give Erick time to get his own meal.

Scarlett kept an eye on Melissa but did stay laying there holding onto Erick tight happy there still not feeling great but okay just lying there. At the talk of food Scarlett shook her head and then pulled the blankets over herself a little more trying her best to hide their wanting nothing at all to do with food, just thinking about it made her stomach flip and she moved tighter into Erick’s chest still shaking her head and signing ‘eat’ as her face turned more green. She kept this up for a bit before just laying down again and closing her eyes trying to go back to sleep hoping maybe that would also help with being able to skip that meal and keep anything that was inside down.

"That's good, I'm glad that the two of them are able to get along without having to worry about what's going on in here with me. It's sort of relaxing to know that Caroline can have a friend that's her age and that they can have fun together and not have to worry about things that they shouldn't need to worry about right now at their age." He said softly to Melissa as he heard her tell him about what she had done to make dinner "it's fine, honestly, better the ingredients get used to make food then it sitting there in the fridge and going to waste, you know what I mean? You don't have to clean up. I've kinda been meaning to do all the dishes myself anyways, so it's kinda on the list of things I need to do before I go to bed anyways. Just worry about the girls for right now, I'll worry about everything else, alright?" He told her as he smiled and when he saw Scarlett's face at the mention of food he looked to Melissa and said "for some reason, I don't think it's a good idea, even though I'm a paramedic and saving lives is my job. Something tells me that food would only make her condition worse at the moment. I feel like sleep is all Scarlett needs at the moment, and maybe some more water to drink later, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it." He said as he looked and said "I'll come down in a bit and spend some time with the girls before they go to bed and then put Scarlett in bed as well." He told her as he added "your welcome to claim one of the guest bedrooms as your own for the time being, better than you having to sleep on the couch you know." He joked and then just sat up slightly so that his back was against the headboard of the bed, but still laying flat enough for Scarlett to continue to lay on him if she wanted to.

Melissa gave a nod. “Alright there are left overs in the kitchen. Should still be kind of warm as I hadn’t cleaned up yet..but its all yours now” She said back smiling looking to Erick and Scarlett watching them close. “I’ll take one of the guest rooms for me and Elena but tonight I told both Elena and Caroline they could have kind of like a sleep over so you know movies, a little popcorn and pjs. They even built a pillow fort to sleep in again they have been getting alone amazing and Caroline is so sweet letting Elena pick the first movie and even helping her pick out pjs-“ Melissa paused there looking to her phone and then back over. “Another teacher from the school with a few kids. I had asked her before if she could watch Elena so I could go with you and your girls to the doctor’s appointment tomorrow that is if you are still taking your girls and still want me to come along. If not its good I’ll take Elena out and then you can send me a message when is a good time to come back,” Melissa didn’t want to push it and stay in the house if Erick wasn’t there she just didn’t feel good about that.

After hearing she could skip dinner Scarlett relaxed, she still did kind of hide under the blankets some but overall seemed more relaxed there still laying on Erick watching the two talk and listening. It was only when Melissa said something about an appointment did Scarlett move looking close to Erick not freaking out or anything just watching him closer. She was guessing if they were going it was because she had been sick but then why take Caroline since she was fine right? Scarlett’s mind raced as much as a little kids mind could before she just turned wiggling tighter to Erick pulling at him softly and signing ‘Sleep, movie’ As she wanted to watch a movie or something but stay right there as moving too much also made her feel sick again and she didn’t want to try to think of what could be coming the next day.

"No, I want you to come along, it would be better to help Scarlett or Caroline so that they can hold onto one of us while the other helps the doctor if needed to make sure that the doctor can do what he or she needs to do to make sure the girls get a clean bill of health or be able to identify any problems that they both might have." He told her as he looked to Scarlett and saw her softly pulling at him and since he knew she wanted to sleep he would let her but it seemed like she also wanted to watch a movie based on what she was signing to him even though he didn't know much sign language, he could understand some of the basics and he knew the sign for sleep and movie which Scarlett was trying to tell him that she wanted to do. "I'll watch a movie with you in a bit sweetheart, right now though, Daddy's getting a little bit hungry, so he'd like to get up and get something to eat to fill his tummy. Until I come back, you can sleep in here and no one will bother you, okay? I promise I'll be back soon." He said as he softly moved her off his chest and onto the pillow next to him so that she could sleep and made sure she had her favorite toy with him as he softly got off the bed and stood, taking a good few minutes to stretch and make sure he was still limber enough before walking out of the room with Melissa and down to the kitchen passing by the two girls who seemed to be having fun with each other and decided to leave them be while he got dinner and ate.