LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new Life(Private w/ Squirrelgirl18)

GuardianWolves

"You did, good job baby, daddy is happy that you went potty when you needed to. Alright come on, let's get you both cleaned up and changed into something more comfortable for you girls." He said as he worried about Scarlett, he would definitely have to give her something that would make her feel better and see how she does before he would consider taking them out to go to the park because he wanted her to be able to have a fun time and not just go and then just feel really icky and then not want to do anything because of how she feels. When he saw Scarlett sign again asking a question related to the park, he said "Let's see how you do with the medicine I'm gonna give you in a bit, if you feel better after taking the medicine I'm gonna give you, then we can try going to the park okay?" He told her as he got up, making sure to have both girls in his arms and brought them into the bathroom before he would set both of them down and lay Caroline down as he would begin to change her into a fresh diaper and clean her up.

Caroline was all smiles as she laid there for her change feeling still pretty happy with herself. “Daddy if we don’t go to the park can I go swimming? You can sissy can watch by the side.” She said back softly still wanting to play, she did feel bad for her sister but also now with this new family she wanted to be more of a kid so going to play and keeping Erick close by.

Scarlett sat with her back on the tub smiling a little at the idea of the park as it did still sound like fun even if right then she still wasn’t feeling good. This made her look around for something soft to lay down on, the only thing Scarlett could find there was a soft looking bathroom rug. So she wiggled herself to it and laid there putting her hippo into her mouth while watching Caroline and Erick waiting for her turn to be changed as it was kind of coming out both ends for her.

He nodded at her suggestion "you can swim if we don't go to the park." He told her as he finished changing her and then sat her up and put his attention on Scarlett getting a small blue bottle with a bear on the front that had a heart shape on it and went over to Scarlett and showed her the bottle before he had her open her mouth and tried to put the medicine in her mouth and once he had her take the medicine and then started to change her into clean clothes and a clean diaper, once he had done so, he took both girls back to bed and watched Scarlett for a bit to see how she would react to the medicine he had given her, it was a simple child's medicine pill for curing the flu, coughs, etc. He hoped she would be alright as he didn't wanna let her go back to the center that he had adopted both girls from and would do anything to keep both girls in his care.

“Thank you daddy” Caroline said back smiling a little watching Erick the whole time even when they got back to the bed. “Is sissy sick? Do we need to call the nurse?” She asked thinking about to the center where there was a nurse on staff to check out incoming kids and also just when kids where sick to see if it was something big or just like a cold. “Sissy you feel okay?” Caroline asked softly.

Scarlett took the medicine somewhat willing before putting her hippo back into her mouth for the change and then going back to the bed. At the question from her sister Scarlett shook her head a little. She did look a little better the color in her face coming back some but she still seemed uneasy and unable to get into a good spot. At one point she pulled her hippo away starting to look around again feeling something but she then just ended up laying back into Erick looking to him. “Nurse?” She signed as she started to chew on her hippo a little after hearing what Caroline said.

"I don't think the nurse would be able to come Caroline, but I will do my best to treat her condition, if I can't then unfortunately we will have to take her to the hospital, if I do, there will be a possibility that I may be told that I am no longer to care for you two, regardless I will try my hardest to make sure that doesn't happen, ever, I will not let you girls go to anyone else. I'll fight my hardest to keep you girls safe and protected in my care. I cannot lose you girls...I just can't and I will make sure that I don't do anything ever to lose you two." He told her a small tear beginning to form in his eye which he quickly wiped away, he was passionate, but also he wanted to keep them, because he loved them just as much as they loved him, maybe more so, they were like family to him and he would fight tooth and nail to keep them because...he couldn't lose them, he just couldn't....it wouldn't be the same for them if they went to someone else...he knew it...but yet a feeling told him it may come to it if the hospital sees how bad a shape Scarlett might be in and it would most likely reflect badly on his ability to take care of them, which could easily lead to them getting sent away from him and himself being barred from never being able to adopt or raise a child ever again, this was the worst case scenario of course, but he just couldn't help thinking about it. It was like a circle of crows constantly buzzing around his head waiting to strike.

Caroline saw the tear and the look in Erick’s face. She wiggled closer. “You’re a good daddy and we love you….T-They can’t get mad at you sissy gets sick..” She said but did think about the times Scarlett was sick and how after things did have to change liking moving to another family or not being able to see her sister for days. “D-Daddy we stay with you..your our new daddy right?” Caroline asked trying to be brave even if there were already tears in her eyes as she started to worry about having to go back to the center or worse.

Seeing all this Scarlett pulled up tight not fully getting what was happening or why everyone seemed worried until she felt it again as her skin turned back to the pale green color. She looked to Erick and then leaned to the floor this time only a little coming up and when it was out she wiggled back over to Erick’s side holding tight to him. Soon Scarlett pulled at him signing. “No doctor…stay home..nap.” She smiled a little starting to chew again on her hippo again.

"I hope not Caroline, I hope not. But I may have someone that I can call on, a friend who works the same job I do, just at the local hospital. She might be able to help us, but we will definitely see." He told her as he saw Scarlett throw up a little again and sighed, this was gonna be tougher than he initially thought and it was gonna get a tiny bit worse before she started to get better. The pill he gave her usually took about an hour or two to really take effect and work it's magic and make a child feel better. He had a feeling she was gonna throw up one more time before the pill would take effect, so he leaned over and pulled one of the nearby trashcans over to the side of the bed where Scarlett had just thrown up and told Scarlett to throw up in the bucket if she felt like she needed to again.

He then felt the both of them holding on tight to him and it made him just hug them closer to him and said "Why don't you girls go ahead and sleep a little more okay? It looks like you two need the rest and when you wake up, I have a feeling that you two will feel way better than you do right now." He told them as he tried to start lulling them into taking a nap so that the pill that Scarlett had taken could start to do what it needed to do.

Both of the girls wiggled tighter in before giving in to take naps. Caroline was the last to fall to sleep fully but when she did she started having some nice dreams about her new family and then some nighmares about losing Erick or having to leave her family or go to another family. This made her toss and turn some but she stayed sleeping for good while.

Scarlett on the other hand fall to sleep pretty fast after getting into a good spot. Yet Scarlett only got in about a 40 minute nap before waking up having the feeling. She moved over the side of the bed again this time making it into the trash before turning back to Erick smiling a little to him before wiggling tight into his side trying to fall back to sleep. As Scarlett laid there starting to fall back to sleep her diaper started to smell like something had been killed in it, yet neither of the girls seem to take note of it or even wake up to the small.

Erick just kept himself with them before he also started to fall into a light sleep as well. He did manage to sleep for a couple of hours, not even waking up when Scarlett moved from his side to throw up again and then came back and continued to sleep and soil her diaper. Not even the smell would wake him up at the moment and he just laid there lightly sleeping, the girls could wake him up when they needed to by simply tugging at him and he would wake up for them, he did wonder as he slept, if the pill was doing what it was made to do, he really did hope that Scarlett would be able to get better and that it was just something that was simple and easy to solve with some medication and just observation of her.

Both of the girls slept for a few more hours but Caroline woke up finding her diaper wet but she didn’t mind just wiggled to Erick pulling on him softly. “Daddy? Can I have some juice and a snack?” She asked softly not wanting to wake Scarlett but also getting hungry again after taking a long nap. Most of the time at the center she would just go get something but leaving Erick even just to go get food and come back wasn’t something she wanted to do. She wanted to just stay with her daddy and sister for as long as she could.

Scarlett on kept sleeping for another 40 minute or so, the medication working pretty well. As her color came back somewhat and when she did wake up she seemed to be feeling better not all the way but better. She soon turned looking over for Erick pulling at him as well and then wiggling close putting up her arms wanting to be held more all while softly chewing on her toys.

"Yeah sure sweetheart, let's also get Scarlett a snack okay? We can eat our snacks in the kitchen, but first I think someone needs her diaper changed, don't you agree?" He asked her as he picked up both girls and brought them to be changed and laid Caroline down before he would start to change her and once she was changed into a fresh diaper, he brought them both down to the kitchen and sat them both in chairs and got them both juice boxes and some animal cracker boxes and placed the snack items in front of each girl before getting himself some milk and oreos as his own snack and waited for both girls to start on their snack before starting on his.

Caroline started to dig into the animal crackers as soon as she could showing she was really hungry. She did slow down after a few bits trying to remember her table manners. “Sorry daddy” She said softly between bits knowing that at the center she would get in trouble for eating too fast.

Scarlett sat there looking at her food opening the box slowly and starting to take out the animals mostly playing with them and then sorting them to see what she had. Scarlett smiled when she found that she had 3 camels all not broken. “3” She held up with her hands before going over moving all the animal crackers back into the box and pushing it to Caroline. Scarlett then turned to her juice starting to drink it while still keeping her toys in her mouth.

"Its okay sweetheart. Just be a little bit more mindful in the future okay?" He told her as he let them eat and saw Scarlett playing with the crackers before pushing them away and taking only a couple of them "Scarlett baby, can you try and eat a little more of your crackers please? It might help you with you being sick." He told her as he was starting to get really concerned about her not finishing her food and really hoped she was okay.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Caroline was about to eat the animal crackers but then stopped hearing what their dad said. As Caroline went to push them back Scarlett shook her head pushing them away again. “Not hungry” She signed before turning back starting to play with the few crackers she had left or even started to feed her toys all while sipping her juice box. When her juice was gone she turned holding it up trying to get Erick’s attend. “More Juice..please” She signed smiling pretty happy with herself.

Caroline took the crackers back starting to eat them and sipped at her juice. “Daddy after snack can we go to the park..sissy is looking better?” She asked not even thinking about the fact that Scarlett hadn’t eaten or anything just thinking that she was better if she wasn’t getting sick.

"Scarlett baby, can you try and eat some for daddy, I just wanna make sure that you're able to be a happy and healthy little girl okay? I promise you only have to eat as much as you can or want to. I just need to see if what I gave you is working right to keep you healthy and the best way for me to see that is if you're able to eat something, even if it is just a little bit of something." He said to her as he hoped this would be able to get her to eat some more as her lack of appetite was more concerning every time he had given her to eat so far, had only been half-finished, which was not a good sign, but he just had to keep pushing the best he could without making her upset and if she didn't wanna eat after he asked her nicely, then he would leave it be.

To Scarlett only having a hand full of any snack was enough to eat but after being sick having even less seemed fine to her yet seeing the look that Erick had and that he called her sweet things made Scarlett push a little harder, she took the few animal crackers she had been playing with eating them before going back to playing there at the table. She wanted to get up but felt that if she asked Erick might tell her to wait just until Caroline was done. When she saw her sister get up then Scarlett put up her arms smiling wanting to be picked up and held.

Soon Caroline got done with hers and Scarlett’s animal crackers getting down from the table and walking to Erick. “Daddy can we go to the park please?” She asked softly not wanting to be pushy about it but seeing her sister now she seemed fine. For Caroline this wasn’t anything new to eat most of her sister’s meals or anything. “Please or can I go play outside?” Caroline asked next not wanting to go alone as it did worry her to be away from her family but she also didn’t want to be cooped up inside all day.

Erick brought Scarlett close when he saw she was finished and praised her for being willing to try to eat a little bit more and just played with her a little bit and answered Caroline's question "You can go and play outside if you want baby, just stay where I can see you is all." He told her as he got up with Scarlett in his arms and walked with Caroline so that she and her sister could get dressed in some clothes and then they would both go outside and maybe Scarlett would wanna play outside instead of going to the park because the backyard was like a mini-park with stuff like a swing, slide, tire swing, monkey bars and a sandbox. Once they were both back in their rooms, he would go ahead and set Scarlett down before he would find clothes for both of them to wear and then start to dress each girl separately.

Caroline smiled wide. “Thank you daddy” She said about to go out but then stopped and went to follow Erick and Scarlett to the girls room. Once there Caroline pulled off her pjs putting them into the wash hamper. With only a used diaper on Caroline went over to Scarlett moving her sister onto the bed more and then starting to take off her sister’s clothes too putting them also into the wash hamper. With that done Caroline went over to look at what there was to wear but she soon ended up just walking away only to go back to Scarlett. She moved her sister up in the bed some before pulling the blankets over her. “Stay sissy…no getting cold.” Caroline said back while jumping onto the bed and sitting there watching Erick.

Scarlett held onto Erick smiling a little happy as they went around the house even still smiling when put down. Scarlett was about to move back to Erick wanting back up when Caroline started to be like another parent to her moving her onto the bed, undressing her and then making sure she stayed there. This was nothing new for the girls so Scarlett went along ending up laying there softly chewing on her stuffed animals or playing a little but mostly staying still. It got to the point Scarlett was almost sleeping at some point her small body shaking as she still did have something going on.  

Erick watched as Caroline acted like she was there instead of Erick to help her sister get undressed and then put her under the covers and then sat on the bed looking to him as if to get some sort of praise for doing so, which he would give, but he also wanted her to be able to act like her age and not have to worry about acting like someone or something that she wasn't or needed to be at the moment. He went to where their clothes were and chose a change of clothes for both girls and then would put the clothes on the bed and lay Caroline down while he changed her diaper since he had not changed it yet and then once he had changed her into a clean diaper he put her in clean clothes before repeating the process for Scarlett and soon both girls were in clean clothes and diapers and then took both of them to go and play outside for as long as they wanted to before he would make them some lunch and then allow them to have a nap or watch tv or play some more if they wanted to do so.

Caroline seemed a little shocked that she wasn’t told right out how helpful she was being but once outside Caroline went off to play keeping an eye on Erick at all times not wanting him or her sister to be too far away. Yet Caroline did have fun running this way and that way before just going to the swings having some fun there. “Daddy can you push me?” She called over to him smiling and trying to pump..

Scarlett stayed still mostly just chewing on her toys while being dressed and changed seeming to be ready to head outside, Yet when Scarlett got outside she just stayed close to Erick not trying to get away or do really much of anything until she saw the sand pit. She smiled pointing to wanting to play there and kept pointing at it before turning to Erick to see if he would play with her there. “Play” She signed after a bit not really wanting to go by herself.

He got up with Scarlett and luckily the sandpit was close by the swing set and put Scarlett in the sandpit before quickly going to play with Scarlett and transitioning between playing with the both of them the best way he could and tried to keep the both of them happy that he was able to play with them, after a while though of transitioning between playing with both of them he was starting to get tired, but couldn't stop because he wanted to play with them for as long as they could before they would get tired and wanna have a nap again. This was where he sorta wished he would've been able to meet a girl that liked him enough to wanna be with him and get married to her, but it wasn't like any girl really liked him or would like him that way to wanna get to that point, even if he did now have two kids he was taking care and were like his own blood kids.

During one of the transitions when Scarlett was there kind of alone a young lady walked over. She looked to be around 27 or so and had long blond hair with green eyes with an athletic frame. “Well hello to you…” She said getting down to Scarlett looking at her sand castle. “I like your castle its lovely and very well done” She spoke softly making Scarlett smile and reach up to her wanting to be held again having no idea of the whole stranger danger thing. It took a few minutes for the lady to think before she turned looking over. “Is that your daddy?” She asked getting nothing from the girl but still reaching arms and her toys in her mouth. This made the young lady stand walking over to Erick to ask him if that was his daughter and if she could hold her. Yet also seeing the lady leave made Scarlett start to cry still with her arms reaching up wanting to be held but also getting tired..

Caroline could hear the cries turning to look over. “Daddy sissy’s crying…I think she wants to be held.” She said softly but didn’t try to stop the swing knowing she couldn’t really help her sister in that way nor did she want to as was Scarlett cried like that she might also be prone to hit or get mad.

"Hello, yeah that's my daughter, her name is Scarlett and sure I don't mind just be gentle with her and do you mind if we just stay around here for a bit, I don't wanna leave my other daughter alone right now." He told the girl as he introduced himself "I'm Erick, it's nice to meet you miss....I'm sorry I don't know your name." He told her as he looked at the lady, she seemed to be pretty and a bit athletic too, but he had a feeling that this was going to only be a once off and tomorrow she wouldn't even remember him. As he talked with the lady, he thought he saw a little girl trailing behind her or so, but he couldn't be sure yet because the child seemed to be staying out of the way for now, which he thought was weird if this was her mommy, but he didn't wanna interject and assume something that wasn't true.

“Oh sorry I’m Melissa…I just moved to town a few weeks ago for work and a new start...” She said as she moved to Scarlett picking her up and softly rubbing back softly. Right away Scarlett relaxed the tears stopping as she leaned into Melissa’s chest softly sucking on her stuffed toys unable to feel the touch but something just relaxing the girl. “Your daughter’s a sweetheart..” Melissa said after a few minutes of just rocking Scarlett back and forth until she felt a pull on her pant leg. “That’s my little one Elliana.” She said moving to the side showing the girl that had to be around 5 or so. She seemed to be pretty timed not leaving her mom’s side and hiding a little but also seeming to be fine if her mom held another child.

Scarlett just laid there by then she was relaxed and seemed to almost be sleeping as she made soft sounds and held on tight to Melissa liking the feeling of being rocked and held that close.

Caroline watched all this while watching Erick. “Daddy she seems nice” She said trying to whisper but it didn’t work out that way as anyone could hear it. Caroline then turned more looking over. “Would you like to get Ice cream? Daddy said we might be able to if we were good.” Caroline smiled knowing she would get into trouble but wanting to keep this new lady around.

Melissa just smiled looking to Erick. “If you don’t mind us coming? I think we could” She said softly as she went back to rocking Scarlett.