LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new Life(Private w/ Squirrelgirl18)

GuardianWolves

As soon as he saw Caroline start to cry, he brought her even closer and rubbed her back softly trying to comfort her "What's wrong, sweetheart? Are you worried about your sister? I promise we are gonna work this out, everything is going to be all right." He told her softly as he continued to try and comfort her and get her to smile again. He felt really bad having told her that and thinking that maybe it was the wrong decision to tell her that right now, but he still stood by his decision regardless and just did his best to try and calm her down and knew that if Caroline was crying right now and Scarlett heard it that maybe she would also start to cry and he would have to go and try to comfort the both of them together, and so, while holding onto Caroline with one arm and comforting her at the same time, he went into their room and went to see if Scarlett was okay and if she was awake and when he found that she was he quickly picked her up with the other hand and did his best to hold onto both of them while still comforting Caroline as he brought them back to his bed and just sat under the covers with both of them keeping them both on each side of his lap and making sure they were both able to stay on his lap so that one didn't feel like they were being left out over the other and just laid there comforting Caroline until he finally felt her fall to sleep and just tried to get Scarlett to go back to sleep as well and kept them both on his lap while he laid there in the position he was and just closed his eyes and just started to fall into a light sleep. 

Caroline gave a small nod worrying about her sister but everything just coming flooding back to her from being taken from their parents to worrying if they really would stay there forever to even if her sister would get sick again as it had happened before yet Caroline couldn’t get any words out they just kept coming out as sobs as she held onto Erick for dear life her whole body shaking even when they got back and Scarlett was right there with her. Scarlett did start to cry a little when she saw Caroline doing it thinking something was wrong but her tears stopped when Caroline fell to sleep.

Scarlett ended up sitting there watching her older sister and their new dad for a while. She did fall back to sleep for a few hours or so there but by 4am the next morning Scarlett was again awake. She didn’t cry or fuss just laid there her big green eyes watching Erick’s every move and then Caroline’s who was still shaking in her sleep. Scarlett moved close to her sister hugging her and starting to play having her hippo move around on Caroline’s back which did end up waking up the older girl yet she just pulled tighter to their new dad still freaking out but also trying to go back to sleep. This left Scarlett to pull tighter as well but she didn’t want to sleep more so she started to play on Erick the same game.

Erick had fallen asleep for a little bit, feeling the shaking of Caroline's body and drifted in and out of light sleep, keeping her comforted as he did so, he was very tired by the point that Scarlett woke up at 4 am, but he couldn't fall asleep now that Caroline really needed him more than ever. He also tried to get his youngest to fall back to sleep for a while and keep his eldest calm while in bed and asleep with them both and just yawned and forced himself to stay awake until he would be able to get some sleep in himself, which would hopefully be soon, but he really wanted both girls to be happy and calm.Once he thought that they were both asleep and calm, he closed his eyes and tried to get some sleep himself so that he wasn't in a bad mood when it was daytime and they could do fun things without anyone having a bad temper move or worse a temper tantrum due to a lack of sleep, etc.

Caroline did end up falling back to sleep making sure to stay close to Erick she was still shaking from time to time but did get some more needed sleep only waking up around 8am. When Caroline’s eyes opened she looked over feeling the need to pee but something in her just told her was unsafe to go to the bathroom on her own that she would need her dad to come with her. “Daddy…daddy” She said softly trying to pull at him to wake up. “Daddy I need to go potty” She tried again but when she felt it was too late Caroline stopped and just laid there.

Scarlett hadn’t gone back to sleep for maybe more than an hour or so but when Scarlett woke up again she didn’t move or make a sound just watching around the room while chewing on her hippo. So when the time came that she heard Caroline talking and trying to wake up their new dad Scarlett joined in pulling at Erick and even making soft noises and sounds trying to help her sister. When Scarlett saw her stop she stopped as well going quit but still playing on Erick her own diaper filled and even a little smelly.

By the time that Caroline was up and was tugging at him to take her to the potty, he had fallen into a bit of deep sleep, so it wasn't gonna be easy to wake him up, although he did stir from time to time when he was sleeping, if he had known his daughter needed to go to the potty and was able to wake himself up, he would have taken her already and came back because he wanted to make sure that she was happy and not a sad girl. After a little while of what would seem like endless shaking and then stopping, Erick finally moved and yawned very loudly as he had been super tired, he was still tired, but he had to throw that aside and he could use apple juice to wake himself up since that's what he usually did when he was still tired and just would have a pretty good breakfast as well. He had opened his eyes and looked down at his girls "Hello there, I'm sorry if I didn't wake up right away." He told them as he smelt Scarlett "pew, i can smell that one, Scarlett I think it's time we get you changed baby. Caroline, maybe I should change you as well okay?" He told her as he got up with both girls and brought them to be changed into clean diapers and got out the extra changing mat he had as well as the regular mat that was already down on the floor of the divider and laid each girl on a mat and started to go to work on changing Scarlett first and then Caroline since he noticed that her diaper was just wet and soggy.

@Squiregirl18

Laying there Caroline gave a nod. “Daddy I had to go potty but you didn’t wake up and the bathroom was too far away and too scary to go to without you….Can I keep using my diapers for potty?” Caroline asked softly knowing somewhere that she should be working on using the bathroom but after last night and everything that already happened it was just too much for her to handle right then. “Please daddy?..please” She asked again starting to pee a little more into her already wet diaper before going quit watching Scarlett knowing her sister didn’t mind being watched for changes.

Scarlett seemed to be pretty happy that morning she laid there wiling for a diaper change not trying to move or anything just chewing on her stuffed hippo. When her diaper was opened it showed that her morning poop had the color and texture of a light mud but that was pretty normal for Scarlett as she always put out this kind of smelly mush. As the change when on she kept an eye on her older sister seeing something was up with Caroline but she didn’t know what making Scarlett a little worried as well.

@Squiregirl18 in case you miss this response to the rp

"Caroline, didn't you wanna use the potty for when you have to go potty?" He asked her completely turned around and surprised by her sudden request to keep being in diapers instead of potty training like a normal girl her age would be at. He understood her fear though, even though it was a bit of a silly one, but he didn't wanna make her upset by forcing her either if he really thought about it and decided to agree to her request "Okay sweetheart, you can continue to use your diapers for when you have to go potty, but by choosing to keep in diapers and not potty train like a normal girl, you lose your privacy rights when it comes to this sort of thing, that means that you can't complain when I do a diaper check in public and in full view of any of your friends, okay and you also have to wear a diaper to bed so that you don't wet it." He explained to her in a way she could understand. 

When he opened up Scarlett's diaper he saw why her diaper was smelly "oof, baby girl you left daddy a big surprise didn't you, well no complaining about it now, let's get you cleaned up and changed, Caroline, I'll be changing you next so just wait until I can change you okay?" He told her as he took the soiled diaper from underneath Scarlett and threw it in the diaper pail that he had setup and then cleaned up her bottom and sprinkled some diaper powder under her and then slid a new diaper under her and added a layer of rash cream for any diaper rashes she might have and then did up her diaper and taped it up and sat her up and let her play while he turned his attention to Caroline and changed her diaper the exact same way as he did with Scarlett but found it extremely soggy and wondered how many times she had actually used it. 

Caroline gave a small nod. “I understand daddy and I want to keep wearing my diapers even if my friends see you check them and I need to wear them to bed.” She said back watching between their new dad and Scarlett watching the diaper change for her closer than ever before when it did become Caroline turn she looked forword to their dad. “Daddy why does Scarlett’s poop smell so bad all the time? Why is it always mussy.?” She asked having though about it before since they would share a room or be close to each other but Caroline just never really felt like she could ask about it to any of the foster families as she had to keep herself and Scarlett safe. “Daddy..will you keep us safe?” Caroline asked next knowing that if he said yes then she could relax somewhat even if she still worried about being sent back or to a new family. Thinking about all this again made Caroline nerves and she started to move a little wanting to sit up and be closer to Erick.

Scarlett on the other hand still seemed to be pretty happy a little worried since she used Caroline as a gauge to how things were going but when talked to Scarlett giggled and laid there. She did have a diaper rash going on to the point that most kids would be crying when touched but since she couldn’t feel it Scarlett could care less. When she did have a fresh diaper on she tried to move on her own but only got to the point of moving her arms some more around her and reaching for their dad as well wanting up now getting tired of lying there. When she didn’t feel like she was being heard she reached for Caroline swapping at her and started to cry a little. At the swipe Caroline moved away also starting to tear up but didn't fight back.

"Okay sweetheart, I just want you to understand what you're saying and what it means for you." He told her as he answered her next question "Because when a diaper is taped up the way it is on girls and boys it tends to squish against the body and the diaper due to constant movement, as for the smell, that's how poop is supposed to smell, so it's normal." He explained to her as he answered her final question "Yes sweetheart, I will keep you both safe, I will never let anything bad happen to the both of you, so you both can be happy little princesses and not grow up the way little princesses should grow up." He then saw Scarlett starting to cry a little because she wanted to get up but couldn't and quickly fixed that by bringing her close to him as well as Caroline and then brought them both down to the kitchen with him and sat each one down in a chair at the table and then said "I'll go ahead and start breakfast for us, today I was thinking we could go to the park for a little bit and then go out for lunch and some other fun things before we come back home for dinner and then bathtime and maybe a movie and then bedtime for the both of you okay?" He told them as he started to make them pancakes and eggs and bacon.

Both of the girls listened to the planes for the day. “Daddy? Can we sleep with you again?” Caroline called out as she jumped from her seat turning back to Scarlett once. “Stay at the table sissy..I have to help daddy” She then ran after Erick following him close not even now feeling safe if he was in the other room. “C-Can I help?” She asked at one point trying to hide the fact that she was scared to be alone now. Caroline finally felt like she had someone to trust and now she couldn’t let that person leave even if it was only a feet away.

Scarlett just waited in her seat since she listened to Caroline when told thing and because she couldn’t move herself from the seat even if she wanted to. While waiting Scarlett did what she liked to play by herself a few times making loud noises but then would go quit again. As she kept playing she would stop from time to time looking to their dad before reaching up rubbing her eyes and then would go back to playing again. After what seemed like a long time to the young girl she put her stuffed down on the table and her stuffed hippo into her mouth before leaning back into the chair rubbing her eyes more.

(Thanks for that @Squiregirl18)

"You girls can sleep with me again if you want." He told them as he started on breakfast for them and soon found Caroline following him as he went around the kitchen and made breakfast. At one point during this process, he heard her ask if she could help him make breakfast "If you want, you can go into the fridge and on the right bottom shelf, there should be a couple of cans of apple juice if you wanna go ahead and take those to the table for you and your sister to drink then it would help me out some." He then continued along as he let Caroline do the task he had asked her to do and continued along with making breakfast.

Soon enough though, he managed to finish making breakfast, which he had made them eggs and bacon and brought both plates with enough food for them to be able to finish and feel full. He set the plates down on the table and got his own plate and a glass and placed the glass and food on the table before grabbing the glass again and filling it with some water, he would have to make sure that he drank plenty today as he was most likely going to need it. He was also going to need to have as much energy as Caroline and Scarlett needed from him today. He definitely now needed to go out and get them both a couple of packs of diapers as they would probably be using them heavily for a while.

Caroline smiled hugging his leg “Thank you daddy its nice sharing a bed with you” Caroline said before heading over to the fridge pulling it open with all she could to get the apple juice. With two in her arms she watched the fridge close and then turned to look at Erick once more before heading to the table putting the drinks up before getting back into her seat. She opened her can first and then Scarlett’s “Here drink it” She told her as she started to drink her own while still keeping a close eye on Erick. When the food came out Caroline was all smiles and started to dig in. “Thank you” She said softly between bits.

Scarlett sat up watching again when she heard the fridge open and saw Caroline coming back to the table. With the apple juice opened Scarlett started to drink it spilling a little down her front but she quickly tried to clean it off before going back to her juice happily drinking it all gone by the time the food came. When her plate came Scarlett poked at it some before taking one of the pieces of bacon nibbling at it and then passing the rest of her plate over to Caroline.

"You're welcome Caroline, I'm glad you girls are my girl's now." He said as he continued to eat his food and soon finished his food and waited for the girls to finish and saw that Scarlett had finished her food and took her plate before putting it into the sink and then coming back and putting Scarlett onto his lap so that she could either play with him or try and get some more sleep if she needed it. If she didn't need some more sleep, then she could cuddle with him for a bit and try to play with him if she so chose to do so. He then waited for Caroline to finish with her food so that if she needed some more sleep, she would be able to sleep with him since she wanted to sleep with him again. He wondered how Scarlett felt about it since she didn't seem to speak too often, so he never knew what was on her mind or how she felt about certain things. 

Scarlett wiggled close watching Erick for a bit before leaning in closing her eyes getting tired but when she didn’t fall to sleep she opened them again and just started to mess with Erick’s shirt pulling at it a little before wiggling tighter while still holding her toys tight as well. After messing with Erick’s shirt for a while and chewing on her toys Scarlett just started to sign some words she had heard around the house like ‘park’ ‘play’ ‘diaper’ ‘bed’ nothing coming out in a sentence just words but Scarlett kept going bring in words she had heard other places like ‘hurt’ ‘scared’ ‘leaving’ again nothing came out in a sentence but by then Scarlett was holding on tighter than ever before tears falling down her cheeks. While most this was happening Caroline was eating but when she saw it she got down going over to Erick leaning into his side as well. Both of the girls looking to him with wide eyes.

He saw Scarletts tears and tried to calm her down and wiped her tears away. He wondered why she was saying what she had heard and why she couldn't make a proper sentence. He hoped he would be able to help her with being able to speak again and be able to do the things that normal girls did minus the walking of course. He also saw Caroline's big wide eyes and decided that it would be best if both girls got some more sleep and stood up with Scarlett before attempting to pick Caroline up without dropping her and brought them upstairs to his room before he would lay down with them in his bed again and let them fall asleep deciding not to fall asleep in case either one of them needed something with him and he would be able to fulfill their need quickly and bring them back to bed to continue sleeping if they needed it.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Caroline was quick to fall to sleep wiggling herself close to Erick before going right to sleep. Scarlett was a little harder. She stayed mostly quit as she leaned into Erick holding onto him tight while playing a little before moving to just chewing on her toys. Scarlett did at times look to Erick watching him but then would go back to laying there. It took Scarlett a good 20 minutes be she was sleeping deep enough that she was relaxed as she was breathing steady and not chewing on anything.. Both of the girls slept for a good long while before waking up again.

Caroline moved rubbing her eyes when she felt something making her almost get up for the bathroom but it still scared her to be away from Erick for even that long so she just laid there feeling as her diaper started to fill up and become warm. “Daddy..i need change” Really her diaper could hold more but something in Caroline still liked to be clean and tidy even if she was wearing diapers..

Scarlett on the other hand woke up slower than her sister. She move a little and fall back to sleep for a few minutes, yet when Scarlett did wake up fully she looked to Erick pulling at him softly before signing ‘sick’. She did it a few time as her face turned a light shade of green. She was able to push herself up some and tried to cover her mouth as something came leaking out and then down her front onto her pjs. It wasn’t a whole lot really but Scarlett still looked sorry and still a little green as she turned back to Erick.

Erick watched as the girls fell asleep and slept for a good while before they woke up again, Caroline seeming to wake up first before her sister and then asking for a change when it seemed that she had used her diaper and he probably figured she had just barely used the new one, so there was no real reason for him to change her, if she wanted to continue to use her diapers, then he was gonna have to try and encourage her to use them more than she was before he could change her, so that he didn't waste diapers when the diaper didn't need to be changed right away. "Caroline, sweetheart if you need to go potty more, then use your diaper some more and when you have finished going more in your diaper, I'll change you okay?" He told her as he watched her to see if she would try and use her diaper more or just want him to change her now, even though she probably hadn't used the diaper that much, but...he was really just guessing at this point.

Erick saw Scarlett wake up slower than her sister as well and he didn't like it when she told Erick that she was sick and her face had a light shade of green on it, which meant to him that she had probably either caught something or ate something that was causing her body to be sick and try to fight the sickness, he had some medicine for kids that he could probably use to help her, but he wasn't sure if it would help her, he definitely knew he had to bathe her when he saw something leak down the front of her PJs. He would give her a bath once Caroline would be changed, although, he should probably try and bite Scarlett's sickness in the butt before it became a worse thing than it currently was and he certainly didn't want that for her and he was sure that she didn't want it either. 

Caroline looked over to Erick giving a nod as more pee came out and into her diaper now she didn’t seem to mind it as she even moved feeling the warmth of her diaper again and the way it now sagged a little starting to maybe even like the feeling of being wet, she still was a very clean child in a lot of ways but maybe not with her diaper anymore.. “Daddy..can I make poop in diaper?” She asked as she looked between Erick and Scarlett now wondering what happened to her sister as she hadn’t seen what happened before yet Caroline didn’t bring up asking just watched them both while also staying away finding it a little gross..

Scarlett looked over with wide eyes as she wiped her hands on her pj top and then looked up to Erick. She wanted anything to move to him and be held but she knew not too. “Sick” She signed again still not feeling good and keeping the pale/light green complexion. After sitting there for a few minutes Scarlett started to move to try to take off her own clothes wiggling from her shirt off and tossing it to the floor in a ball before moving to her pants trying her hardest to get them to come off but she couldn’t do it so she just laid down again looking to Erick and reaching for him.

He nodded yes at Caroline's question and let her soil her diaper as well as wet it. He would change it once she was finished as well as Scarlett's diaper because it had to be soiled and wet by now, especially since Scarlett was still looking pale and light green. He would try and give her some children's medicine that would taste good to her and still be able to make her better. Erick also saw her take off her pj top and ball it up before throwing it on the floor before trying and failing to take off her pants and then just laid down reaching for him again as she looked at him and he just brought her as close as possible so that she could reach him and hold onto him if she so chose and just looked to Caroline waiting for her to finish as he put an arm around Scarlett.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Caroline wiggled some getting off the bed but only moving maybe a foot at best away before she went into a squat starting to poop. Her diaper moving taking the new load as it started to sag more under the weight but Caroline seemed to not mind it only when she was done did she poke at it softly and then move to wiggle back onto the bed and into Erick’s other side holding onto him. “I-I did it daddy” She said kind of proud of herself and kind of hoping Erick was too.

Scarlett just laid there even letting her eyes close for a bit but soon she was back up looking to Erick and then down at the bed and to the floor. With trying to be as easy on their new dad as she could she leaned over off the bed just enough to let whatever else was left in her system out. It all landing on the floor and her pj top. Once it was all out Scarlett just wiggled herself as much as she could back into Erick starting to shake a little getting cold from not having on a shirt but also still not feeling good. After a bit Scarlett did look up signing. “Sick…Park” Trying to ask if they were still going out today or if it be a day in bed for her..