LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How I got started

Lil'PinkDi-dee

My girlfriend Carol several years back, was the one who got me into ABDL.  Here's how it happened (I quote from my auto-bio).........

"I felt sorry for her because she had a very troubled past.  She had been raped when she was 17 and still in high school.  She got pregnant from that and had to drop out of school and give up her baby for adoption.  That all happened before I knew her.  No wonder she was somewhat ‘different’ mentally or emotionally.  One example of that would be the number of times when she would say “Widdo Snookums, it’s baby time”.

Then she’d undress me and diaper me.  She would have me drink warm formula from a baby bottle, then have me “squirt a pee-pee” or “drop a stinky brown snake” in my “di-dee” (her terminology, not mine, although I did appreciate the ‘cuteness’ of that).  I think she might have mixed some kind of a laxative with the formula, because as soon as I finished the bottle, I had an irresistible urge to ‘go’.   Something about the formula also made me pass a lot of gas.  Maybe it was the rubber nipple making me gulp too much air.  At any rate, whenever I passed gas then she would have to ‘check my diaper’.  When I did drop a load or squirt a pee in my diaper, she would scold and spank me for that, just in fun of course.  I did all those things while laying curled up in her oversize baby crib and snuggled up with her baby blanket. 

The crib and the blanket were left over from her own childhood, and were oversized because her mom was expecting twins, although Carol turned out to be an only child.  When Carol became pregnant, she saved all her own ‘baby stuff’ for the baby she thought she was going to have, unaware that she would have to give the baby up.  Sometimes when she was in a certain mood, she would do away with the baby bottle and instead give me a ‘special treat’ by ‘nursing’ me off one or both of her breasts. She did that by dropping the gate on the crib, then leaning into the crib and laying her bare breasts on my face.  I would make high pitched moaning sounds in step with waves of intense pleasure that swept across my entire body.  I sounded exactly like a real baby all the time that I was ‘nursing’.  I didn’t make those sounds deliberately, they just came out of me naturally.  Those sounds would reach their peak when I went ‘over the top’ and had an orgasm in my poopy diaper.  The first time that happened it totally took me by surprise, because it all happened a lot faster than I expected.

After I caught my breath, she’d warm a jar of baby food for me. She’d then spoon-feed it to me.  After I tasted it, I understood why real babies spit their food out.  It was the blandest junk I ever tasted!  The warmed formula tasted pretty good though, because she always added a little sweetener (honey) to it.  When I was done eating or spitting out the food, she would wipe the spilled food and saliva off my face and bib, then put the pacifier in my mouth, and make me suck on it for the rest of the time I was in the crib.  When she gave me the pacifier, she would say: “Widdo Snookums open wide, honey-buns give you widdo pinky-binky”.  All the time I was doing those baby things, she kept singing lullabies to me, and I never ‘talked’, but rather I just cooed, giggled, moaned or cried like a real baby.  

So, whenever she said “It’s baby time”, I knew she was going to diaper me.  I would climb in the crib and stay there until I did a mess in my diaper.   She made me cry like a baby before she would remove my dirty diaper and clean me up and powder my behind.   She regretted giving up her own baby, so I believe that’s why she substituted me for the baby she couldn’t keep.  Another possibility here is that maybe she was a bit delusional and thought ‘turning me into a baby’ would make me unable to rape her.  As I said earlier, she had been raped by another guy a couple years before I met her, and I thought that she still had a fear of being raped, although none of my conduct ever gave her reason to fear.

Folks at work claimed that she made me do the “baby time”  thing to humiliate or degrade me, saying that she was a man hater because of being raped, and was taking out her anger on me.  I didn’t see it that way though, since she never made me do the ‘baby time’ , rather I did it voluntarily.  I enjoyed all of that role playing, once I saw how happy it made her.  I was always eager to do whatever it took, no matter how ‘different’ it seemed, in order to make her happy, just because I loved her so much."  End quote.

Thanks for reading'

LPD

Archived