LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapped From Another Dimension (private with Yuukarian)

HyperShark

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I accepted it without struggle, fulling giving into the feeding process, suckling on the bottle slowly, glad that it really did just taste like sweet milk. In my mind I knew it was probably spiked but, again, as I reasoned, there wasn't much I could do about that right now.

After he eventually drank all of the milk I ruffled his hair and complemented him on what a good boy he was being and then unbuckled him from the the high chair, picked him up, went to the Nursery and set him down on the changing table.

I grabbed a soother diaper from the cupboard. This would help heal any diaper rashes that may have popped up overnight, he deserved it for drinking his milk nicely. I untapped his diaper and was hit by a horific smell that I knew he could smell too. "Whew, what a stinky boy" I teased as I wafted my spare hand in front of my nose.

I blushed and turned my eyes away, not wanting to look at or acknowledge what I had done. Before I looked away I did notice that the diaper he had was just another Pampers, thank god. The last thing I want or need right now is him pulling out something horrifying like a big pink diaper.

I took my Little into the living room, buckled him into the car seat and took him to the car. It took around 6 minutes to drive to the Little store, I took my Little out of his car seat and started carrying him towards the store. This gave him time to have a good first look at Amazon society.

I hid my face from few with my unrestrained arms, embarrassed as hell, even as I noticed how I wasn't alone in this situation. Indeed there were several other amazons with Little's of their own, all in varying outfits and stages of acceptance. There was even one little crawling around on the floor, drooling like crazy and seemingly mindless as can be. *What had happened to that one*?, I couldn't help but wonder.

I stepped through the sliding doors of the Little Store and grabbed a shopping trolley. I settled for one with a less extreme Littles seat, most stores here kept a few around the place. I did apply the restraints on the Littles seat I did pick out though. "Now what isle shall we start in first?" I asked my Little as I let him have a little limited look around from the first of the store.

I had to stop myself from balking as I looked to the trolley next to me, the 'Little seat' had a helmet inside of the seat, from under which a soft pink glow and large dildo attached to the helmet were visible. What was it, some sort of mind control helmet? Sure looked like one... Another seat seemed to be styled like a rocking horse, designed to split the legs wide for whatever purpose... Was it vibrating? Eww....

I looked up to... Daddy and answered the question, "Can't we just go home?"