LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapped From Another Dimension (private with Yuukarian)

HyperShark

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Do you hear me!? I'm actually really fucking sick of this, and you're sick too! Dressing me in this bullshit! Fuck you!" I raised my hands aggressively, and swung as hard as I could into Nielle's legs, trying to knock him down with punches... to no effect.

"You have done it now" I said angrily. I was willing to tolerate the Little before, but I drew the line at violence. I took his silencer out from my pocket and inflate it until it was painful and then said "You are now going to have this in all night. I was tempted to change you, but now there is no way I am going to change you before morning. I am going to get you some special items tomorrow when we go shopping tomorrow, I don't think you are going to like them." I ranted

I struggled in his strong grip as I resisted drooling around the silencer, my whole body painfully pinned to the crib by a single one of Nielle's arms. Now I'd gone and done it. I should have never opened my mouth... the hell did he mean about 'special items' that I'm not going to like? Whatever they were, it scared me...

I allowed the Little to struggle a bit, before spinning him around and starting to deliver hard spanks to the back of his diaper. Making sure to spread the mess around so it covered all areas of his diaper, not just the back.

The wailing started, muffled screams and sobs from behind my pacifier that caught in my throat with every spank, the Amazons sheer strength behind his spanks leaving me reeling after every spank. My diaper felt so gross too, my messy indicator was barely visible due to just how stained brown my pampers were. Worse still, the spanking seemed to have upset my body enough that my stomach was rumbling once more.

I grabbed my Littles arms and legs and restrained them to the bars of the crib. "Goodnight Little One, I hope for your sake you will be better behaved for our shopping trip tomorrow!" I said as I walked out of the room and turned off the light

My muffled sobs filled the room as I filled my diaper for the second time that day, my pampers well and truly messy front and back once I was done. It felt so dreadfully uncomfortable and yet I found myself hard as can be from that moment until the moment I finally fell asleep. Tomorrow sounded scary...

When I woke up I decided to check my Littles monitor. My Little was still sleeping it appeared. I pressed the sleep alarm button on the monitor to wake my Little up. I would give them a little time to let my Little think about what had happened while I make breakfast.

I woke up uncomfortable and feeling like my diaper was even fuller than before. As it turns out, I had soaked it during the night too, yet not even leaked one bit, despite the pampers having swollen up beyond what I thought possible. I was immensely uncomfortable and something inside me broke as I burst into tears, unlike how I had cried before. I just wanted out of this diaper, as soon as possible.

I delivered a couple of spanks, this time to the very front of his diaper, I had heard most male Littles from the other dimensions were sensitive in that area. "I told you yesterday to addreess me as Daddy. My my! you are not getting off to a good start today are you?"

I chuckled "Well that will depend on how you behave in future Little One" I bucked him into his high chair, still doing up the restraints but not as many as last night. I chucked some simple baby food in the microwave, just the standard stuff and not the punishment food I bought just in case. "Here we are". I said as I put the food on the high chair table and started feeding him it.

I didn't resist, opening my mouth and swallowing without affair. The chip in my head wasn't even needed, not that I knew about that one feature of it. After the events of yesterday I was far too scared that I might have to drink that horrible rotten-tasting milk again. I had to stop and make a show of moaning midway through my meal though. It felt so similar to sitting on Daddy's knee yesterday, sitting here in the highchair while messy.

"Good boy" I said, not that I meant it. I knew his chip did not give him a choice in the matter. When he was finished I held a milk bottle in front of his eyes. "It is okay Little Ones, this one is not like the punishment milk I have you yesterday, it is sweet tasting and has nothing added to it." I waited to see his reaction to it.