LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapped From Another Dimension (private with Yuukarian)

HyperShark

I smiled to myself, but not outwardly. I knew what I was going to feed my Little.

I still wanted my Little to know it was wrong so I have two swat to the back of his diaper and reminded him not to swear.

I set him down in his highchair and did most of the restraints up. Then I went to the other side of the kitchen and started preparing his dinner. Making sure he got a FULL view of what I was preparing for him. I wanted this to be a meal he would not forget for a long time.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to blink twice to really believe what I was seeing, Daddy... no, Nielle was preparing a hot bowl of baby food alongside a bottle of milk. Not just any baby food either, but a jar of blended dinners, which looked absolutely disgusting to boot.

I keep my mouth shut stubbornly, even shaking my head and going, "Nuh uh", before a bright red blush crosses my face as I realise just how childish that action of defiance was. In my shock my mouth is open enough for the first spoonful to force it's way inside, much to my disgust. But after that first spoonful, I just can't seem to keep my mouth shut tight enough to deny entry to the spoon, to my horror.

I gagged on one particularly bad tasting spoonful of food, small tears gathering in the corners of my eyes as I strained against the arm restraints in vain. I just wish this would end soon, but I couldn't see how much food was left, and there was still a bottle to come...

Good boy I said as I pushed in the last spoonfull. There was still the milk which would have its... own effects. But I wanted to see the reaction of my Little before that.

"Now that was not so bad was it?" I said

As my Little said nothing I decided to press on with the milk. Unlike the spoon feeding I did not program anything that would make the Little drink it against his will. I thought it may be fun to make him drink horrible things without it being automatic occasionally. However I was using a force-feeding bottle that would pour the liquid into my Littles throat regardless of what he did.

I could not wait until he tasted how awful the milk was.

I thought to myself that, while it was in a bottle, at the end of the day it was just milk and wouldn't be anywhere near as bad. I was wrong, though. So, so wrong. It tasted like milk, but wrong milk, and my first immediate thought was that the milk was spiked with something. But when I tried to stop suckling on the bottle, I found that I couldn't pull away, the nipple inflated just like how the silencer worked, forcing the milk down my throat in a steady stream.

By the look on my Littles face, I guessed he suspected that the bottle was less innocent that it looked. It was some Littles laxative milk mixed with one of the punishment flavourings that Littles found revolting.

I grabbed onto the armrests of the high chair, my arms still restrained, my knuckles going white as I tried so hard to ignore the revolting flavour of the milk. But it was no use, and I could only close my eyes and swallow, hoping it would end soon.

My tummy rumbled loudly, and I blushed red in embarrassment mixed with disgust as I farted loudly, "...What did you put in that milk?" I gasped a little as something inside of me gave way, and the pressure on my belly doubled. "W-what did you do?! I-If this is for swearing I'm sorry, okay? I'll... never swear again, please! Just let me get to the toilet, or, or something!"

I groaned slowly, tummy rumbling once more as I balance on Nielles knee, my legs dangling to either side of his leg. I could barely hold it in, now quite aware of just what that milk had been spiked with. The belly rubs didn't help at all with keeping it in, and they felt so good that I was at serious risk of giving in to it...

I looked into your eyes, pleading non-verbally... But I saw no mercy in them...
A loud fart brought me out of staring at you, my mouth hanging open as I realized I had begun to mess. Once the first fart happened, I couldn't hold it any longer, and I completely filled my diaper in only a few more farts, a warm mushy mess so large it had even went up the front of my diaper. I was horrified and speechless, a fuzziness overtaking my mind as I refused to comprehend what I had just done