LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapped From Another Dimension (private with Yuukarian)

HyperShark

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Like I said, when you are taken from your dimension we can't let you go back, besides if I had wanted a Little who was into that kind of stuff I could have just arranged it with the portal facility and they would have located me one" I said as I booped him on the nose.

The nursery I found myself in was a stack white with yellow accents, seemingly designed to be gender neutral. It was a pretty extravagant nursery, as far as I could tell, with a large locking crib, rocking horse, changing table (which I found myself on), as well as a large dresser and toybox, plus a few more devices I didn't recognize but looked vaguely science-y. Upon closer inspection I noticed that a lot of the furniture, especially the crib and rocking horse, had hooks for things like rope to be tied around, plus the crib had cuffs at the top and bottom. It scared me to no end, and right as I considered that the changing table might have cuffs too, I found myself securely restrained in them.

"Welcome to your new home" I said as I started to restrain my Little to the changing table. At this point I realised I never asked my Little what his name was. But I decided to see how long it would take for him to tell me that on his own accord.

I stripped off his clothes, reached into the cupboard and took out a diaper and waved it in front of his face, curious to see what his response would be.

I looked away, frowning, but not before getting a good look at the diaper. Inside my head, an idle thought recognized the diaper brand - they looked like pampers, but sized *waaaay* up and with an even more babyish design than I thought possible, and it seemed it even had a wetness indicator that went right between the legs and presumably up the back. It was.... so childish, and the anger from earlier crept back, "...fuck off..." I muttered, not expecting the giant to hear me.

"Excuse me?" I said in an angry voice, but secretly I was pleased for a chance to punish my Little. It is always good for a Little to know their place early.

I quickly undid the restraints the flipped the Little around so that his bottom was facing up. Holding him in place with one arm I started spanking his bottom with the other.

"YOU. DO. NOT. SWEAR. EVER. NO. MATTER. WHAT." I said, delivering a hard spank on his bottom with each word.

I never expected such a harsh reaction, so the spanking came as a great surprise to me, rending me to tears before the third word, each spank sending waves of pain through my body as the giant punished me with abandon. By the time it was over I was sobbing openly and far too dazed to even consider the fact I wasn't restrained in any manner.

By the time I was finished my Little was sobbing uncontrollably, I could not bother to do up the restraints again, I could hold the Little in place myself. I decided to forgo any of the baby power or oil before the diaper, my Little did not deserve it after what he had done.

"Are you hungry" I asked my Little, aware it may have been a while since he last ate anything.

I lifted the Little from the changing table and carried him toward the kitchen. I decided against putting clothes on him just yet, I wanted him to get used to the idea of being in a diaper. I decided to keep his old clothes for now, they could be used to chastise or tease him later.

"What is your name" I eventually decided to ask him, I had no idea if I would keep his name. But it did not hurt to ask.

"...Daniel... My name is Daniel..." Being picked up and held was a novel experience, something I had no way of knowing how to react to. My legs dangling above the floor, spread apart gently by my diaper... it was all so surreal that I was left speechless as my reality started to slowly sink into me.

"Daniel" I murmured to myself. I had never heard that name before, which is not surprising as the dimension he came from only just was opened for "adoptions" a couple of months ago.

"And your second name? If your dimension has one" I knew a few dimensions that did not.

After being dis-satisfied with the amount of resistance by the Little I decided to push further. "I am also considering changing your first name. The names in our dimension are rather different. But for now you will be called either Little One or Baby."

A distinct look of discomfort comes across my face, as I desperately try not to speak how I feel, but, in the end this attempt fails "Y-you can't change my name, you fuc-" I stop myself as I realize what I've just done, eyes widening in horror, "No wait, wait!"