LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapped From Another Dimension (private with Yuukarian)

HyperShark

The diaper mush got a low whine of pleasure out of me, some part of my mind unreasonable happy that my Daddy was paying attention to the huge mess I made, oddly proud of it. It must be the cake that's making me happy of my big big stinky! Ah! That damn cake even makes me think I did a good job... I tried to look around the toys as Daddy said, my eyes falling onto a oddly similar looking Plushie, one that reminded me of the Sylveon Plushie I had back home. With a shaky hand, more out of pleasure than nervousness, I pointed to the plush.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave put it closer to the Little, and as soon as it was in reaching distance he lunged out and and started hugging it tightly and letting out a contented sigh. I paused for a few seconds to take in the cute scene, before grabbing it and putting it in the trolley.

"Anything else you like the look of?" I asked my Little once again.

I wasn't quite ready for this experience, and truth be told I thought he'd only be buying the one Plushie. He wanted me to choose more toys? Oh no... I haphazardly pointed at three more toys without really looking, figuring it was better than letting him humiliate me any more by making me choose one by one.

That caused me to blush a little, biting my lip and shifting in Daddy's grasp. Oh gosh was he out to spoil me or something? Maybe the big silly mess I made helped? Maybe I should mess more often! Euuugh, that cake keeps making me think funny! I huffed and crossed my arms as best I could at this.

I pulled the trolley into the diaper isle and I put the Little on the floor. "I know you are messy, if you can choose a pack of diapers that would be a punishment for you then I will change you out of that messy diaper and into a new one. However, if the pack of diapers is not as punishing enough then you will be in that diaper for a little while longer."

I couldn't help but say it, the cakes influence on me annoying me greatly, "But I wanna be messy! Please Daddy?" My hands went to cover me mouth as I said this, but the damage was done. Oh gods... I tried to shake my head to clear it, and shakily pointed to a large pink pack of diapers, labelled as Pampers but advertised towards 'Troublesome Sissies'.

"Are you sure" I said with a edge to my voice. "You have not even had a look around the isle yet, c'mon, do a better job and maybe you might find something better to choose."

I wanted my Little to have a full visual sampling of the options available.

I shook nervously, slowly looking around the isle. There were diapers that came with all sorts of features, ones that could lock until a Big desired unlocked it, others that promised to never leak... ones that even promised to cancel out diaper rash so that a Little could be as messy as they desired. Thanks to the cakes influence, I couldn't help but stare at these diapers for far too long, especially when I noticed the sissy Pampers also had a version with this feature...

"Hmm" I said as I inspected the back of the packet to check out its features.

New improved Anti-rash lining - proven to not cause rashes as much as 18 hours after messing.

Little proofed - No Little has even been able to take these off on their own, your money back otherwise!

Chemical waistband - injects embarrassment chemicals into your Little. Great for embarrassing your Sissy Little.

Built in Vibrator - Great for relieving your Littles stresses

Extra padding - now with 50% more waddle

I looked on expectantly, outwardly not betraying just how embarrassing this was! That damn cake was making me feel excited for these when really, I'd just secured my own future embarrassment! Gah! I tried to cry out in anger, to make any sound of rejection but instead I just nodded my head like some sort of excited puppy! Dammit!

"Well, I guess this will do then" I said as I put them in the cart. I made a mental note to change my Little into those after we got back and I gave him a bath. After all, I had some more surprises for him at bath time... I picked up a few more pack of diapers, making sure not to let him see what I was putting in the cart. "Let's head to the conditioning isle shall we?" I said, teasing my Little about what we were about to see.

I said nothing as I turned the trolley into the isle. I was faced with around 40 glass boxes each with a Little inside. Recently several stores had been trailing having their conditioning isle having live test Littles to demonstrate the effects of the condition after receiving customer feedback about the conditioning isle not giving a clear enough of a picture.

When the button in front of the glass box is pressed the conditioning effect was applied to the Little in the glass box. Depending on the conditioning effect some glass boxes acted like a one way mirror, with the Little inside having no way to tell when their button was about to be pressed. This was the fate that awaited Littles who were in the adoption centre too long after their Amazon had gotten rid of them or had died.

I stared in horror at what I saw, shocked speechless, not even the cakes effects bringing anything out of me. My whole body quivered in Daddy's hold, and I could feel a fear welling up in me, threatening to overflow in tears. "D-Daddy, you aren't gonna do this to me, a-are you?"

I smiled at him. "Only if you don't behave yourself!"

I took him out the trolley and held him up so he can see the glass boxes. "Let's test them out shall we?" I said as I pressed the button on the first box, making the Little inside suddenly burst into tears and start brawling. I looked into my Littles face and saw it had an expression of horror on it.

"Onto the next one!" I said, ignoring my Littles comment about Littles not deserving this. It was up to Amazons to decide what Littles deserved. A fact my Little would learn soon enough.

I decided to not read that the conditioning did before pressing the button. The Little inside the box suddenly started screaming like it was in a lot of pain.

I watched on in horror as Daddy went to and fro, pressing buttons just to watch the effects, Littles succumbing to the effects on the conditioning without a single sign of struggle, as if there was no way to resist it. One Little started to drool uncontrollably, another unable to close their mouth. One more found himself unable to speak in anything but babytalk, and another found that anything that came out of their mouth was horrifyingly embarrassing and self degrading. The final one Daddy pressed seemed to mentally regress the Little, and there was even a slider on the cage to control their mental age...

"Well I think that is it" I said as I pressed the last button. I had noticed that my Little has said less and less as more buttons were pressed.

As we went around the corner we found four more boxes on the corner of the isle.

The first box was advertised to make a Little phobic to any object, thing, word or person you wanted. To demonstrate it had a screen that people could use to put up an image in the box that they could make the Little phobic. I figured that at this point the Little in the box would be phobic to almost anything. So I decided to use an obscure image to make sure I could test whether it worked. As soon as I pressed the button to make the Little phobic to the image, the Little inside suddenly started shaking and grasping to the walls at the back of the glass box. Trying to get as far away from the image as possible.

I chuckled. "Maybe we should make you phobic to the potty, hmm?"

I tried to growl, to show my discomfort and annoyance but yet again that thrice-damned cake forced me to speak differently, "Well, that does sounds nice! Means I'd be messing my diapers more, so... sure?" I blinked a couple times, shaking my head. Was the effect gone? Guessing by how uncomfortable I suddenly felt in my diaper, I was sure. "I mean, no! That sounds horrible!"

The next box claimed to make a Little incontinent when a special type of light in shone upon them. I pressed the button as the light shone onto the Little and I noticed her diaper began to sag a little and go browner at the back.

"Well look at that" I said to my Little. "That could be useful if we have any problems with getting you to use your diapers."

"I'm... I'm not like that, that Little! That wouldn't even work on me I bet..." I was actually terrified at this point, my mind no longer clouded by the 'love' for my messy diaper. I didn't want that, to be forced into behaving like some sort of baby, but as every day progressed I was finding that my chances of escaping this hell were getting lower and lower.