LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapped From Another Dimension (private with Yuukarian)

HyperShark

"Don't throw things that you have not bought on the floor" I chastised the Little. "I was just joking, but now seeing your lack of manners I can see that you need this." I said as I picked up the Little and the dress and started heading towards the nearest changing room.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Tough, maybe this will teach you not to throw things on the floor" I said as I carried him out of the changing room and back to the clothing isle. I picked out a couple of footed onesies with mittens sewn in that had Little proof zips on the back. I also got a few normal rompers, footed pyjamas and other standard clothing for Littles.

I had gotten around eight pieces of clothing plus the dress. That should be enough for now, if it was not then I could always come back for some more later on. The one good thing about Littles is that they never outgrew their clothing, unlike real children.

I started moving the trolley out of the clothing isle and into the Nursery isle that contained Cribs, Bouncers, Walkers, Changing Tables and other such items I might need for my nursery.

"Maybe" I said as I looked around. I already had a crib so that ruled that out. I did pick out a walker as I thought it could be useful when I wanted the Little to have limited movement but not be confined to his crib.

I just stared at the walker as Daddy continued through the shop. He wouldn't catch me dead in that, I'd refuse refuse refuse! But... I probably won't be able to stop him from putting me in that if he decides to, will I? I sighed, keeping my mouth shut lest I get in any more trouble.

I had arrived at the food isle. I was not entirely sure what diet I would have him on. An all liquid diet would be easier for me to change, but some Littles do poorly on it, besides there are much more creative punishment methods using baby food and solid food.

I took an apprehensive look around the isle, all sorts of jars and packets full of food catered towards... well, me and my kind - littles, I suppose. Bottles too, some empty and some full? There was a lady down by the end of the isle too, a table in front of her full of sample tasters, the idle Amazon and their little occasionally stopping to make the little taste some. I couldn't see fully, but it seems the food was marketed to have some kind of effect on littles?

I eventually settled on getting a little bit of everything, but I wanted to mainly stock up on baby food and formula as that lasted for months in the cupboard. I moved towards the "Medical Food" section. I had heard they had devised different baby foods that had been engineered to have certain effects on Littles.

There was jars from floor to roof all labelled with different effects, both temporary and permanent. Some of the more notable ones were designed to induce varying levels of babytalk, others incontinence, leg and arm weakness as to force crawling... Even some that claimed could alter your Little's very body. I was rather freaked out after reading some of these, looking up to you, "You're not gonna... *buy* any of these, are you?"

I put his silencer in, his constant questioning of me was getting annoying. "I told you I make all decisions around here, I will have to buy you some more punishments for that" I looked at the options available. I decided to take some that made Littles cry uncontrollably for hours, there was a warning label on it saying the Little should be well hydrated into this period. A few others of the standard incontinence and coordination blockers. I opted to the get any of the permanent or body modification foods. I had heard they were no where near as effective as advertised and could cause issues in certain Littles. Surgery was the best option for things like that.

I started kicking my legs against my Daddy in protest - irritated about the silencer. After all, I hadn't even done anything wrong, right? As we exited the isle, the woman offering samples flagged my Daddy down, offering him one of the free samples, claiming it would help calm me right down.

"We have a little cake here, specifically designed to be way too tasty for a little to ignore, that induces instant voiding of the bladder and bowels, while also conditioning them to enjoy the mess they make as if it was the best thing in the world! The effect only lasts as long as they're messy for the first time, however we do sell options that can induce this effect permanently!"

I refused to swallow - or at least, I tried not to, but the chip forced me to just as it had before, and I had swallowed the cake slice in a few greedy bites before I even knew what hit me. The stomach cramps started almost immediately and  I crossed my legs in desperation as an immense pressure built up in my bladder. "D-Daaaaddy what did you do?!"

I kicked my legs in desperation, struggling to hold it in as tears of humiliation rolled down my cheeks. "D-Daddy please I-I don't wanna m-m-mess my diaper!!" I couldn't even feel it coming, the mess expanding into the seat of my diaper in a single continuous fart, which by the time it was over, made my diaper resemble the previous Pampers I had been in just before I was changed. One slice of cake did this? The mess was so big I didn't even notice myself wetting alongside it. When it was over, I was silent once more, the embarrassment and guilt so strong I couldn't even make a sound.

"Now Little One, see any toys you like?" I said as I picked him up and carried him above my head, making sure I put a hand on the bottom of his diaper and squished it a bit to make the newly formed mess spread a little.