LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapped From Another Dimension (private with Yuukarian)

HyperShark

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was disappointed my Little was not reacting negatively to this. Most Littles I knew would be brawling by this point. I decided to change tact and humiliate my Little.

"I said do you know why you are not going to swear again" I said in a very threatening voice. Making it clear this time I was not joking around.

:I smiled "Correct, but you will understand more of my meaning after we go shopping tomorrow".

"Look here", I pointed at the base of the front of his diaper. "This indicator tells me what state your diaper is in. If you ever lie to me or refuse to tell me the state of your diaper you will be in BIG trouble.

"Now, tell me, who has a poopy diaper?"

"I... I do... Oh god I do..." The indicator was of an little angel boy sitting on a cloud, blushing with both of his hands on the back of his oh so very messy diaper. It looked about as messy as mines was too, curiously. My hands being free, I idly let one drift to the front and one to the back, feeling the mess on both sides with an odd look on my face.

"Doesn't matter if you wanna, you gotta" I said in a teasing voice as I mimicked her way of speaking.

As I walked into the nursery I got a phone call. I sighed and put my Little in the crib so I could take the call. "I will be right back Little One, I just have to take this quickly" I said as I stepped out of the room.

I eyed him as he left, waiting for him to be out of immediate earshot. The moment he was, my hands went to my diapers, pulling at the tapes with all the strength I could muster. I had to get out of this thing! They way I had felt, on his knee scared me to my core, and the sooner the diaper was off of me, the better.

I was glad to end that phone call. Another one of the lab techs phoning me about a problem that easily could have waited until the morning. I was however curious to know how my Little behaves on his own, so I flipped to the baby monitor app I had on my phone and there as clear as day. was my Little trying to take his diaper off. But failing spectacularly, pretty much all diapers in the country had anti-Little proofing added to them.

I burst into the nursery and caught him mid act.

Nielle bursting into the room so suddenly surprised me, and after stepping back and landing on my foot wrongly, I stumbled to the bedding of the crib, landing square of my diaper, the sheer gross feeling that came with it stopped me from uttering a single word of protest as he approached.

I shook my head. I know they said Littles were not as smart as us, but still even this was a little ridiculous.

I went over and opened one of the bottom drawer of the cupboard in the room and pulled out a footed sleeper with mittens at the end so that the Little could not pick up or grasp anything and stuffed the Little into it and did the zip up at the back. The Little could try and unzip it for all I cared, it was not going to work.

I stared at the sleeper I was now in, incredulous. Oh no, I was *not* sleeping in this, and I made my feelings very vocal on that. "Oh hell no! The diaper is one thing but I am not sleeping in that, do you hear me?! I've already had my manliness and maturity challenged enough for one day, you... you one-eyed giant!"