LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nanny's Little Boy(Private)

Cormac

Alexandra Chase was one of the directors of the large firm, Dane & Slater. She'd risen to this position by fighting for it over the last 17 years. The only problem was that one fateful night about 18 years ago, a one night stand with her former boss, left her pregnant with a son. She was never around much after the first three years of his life, being elsewhere with conferences and meetings. Her son Ethan was put under the care of various Nannies, one after the other until he turned 15. Now in his last years in school, his grades were rapidly falling and he was getting into fights and had even been caught smoking hash behind the school.

Because of this Alexandra had had a crisis, she csme to the conclusion that it was her fault, she decided to take action and regress him so that he could be raised again in a more stable environment. The problem was, she had a 4 Month business trip coming up. To this end she hired a promising young Nanny, Holly Bergier to regress him.

The morning of her departure, Alexandra was with her son in their penthouse apartment in the nicest city district. Ethan was in his room and Alexandra was nervously awaiting Holly's arrival. Just then the intercom rang.

(God my thumbs hurt)

(Sorry for the wait, starting is always the hardest for me. Hope you like.)

Holly shifted the baby blue diaper bag over her shoulder as she rang the intercom. “It’s me, Ms. Chase!” got her buzzed in and in no time she was being greeted at the door by the elegant but harried Alexandra. “Does he have any idea?” The cute 21-year-old asked, being assured that Ethan was completely in the dark about their plans, other than that his misbehavior had earned him a new Nanny despite being three years without one.

Holly hid the diaper bag behind a chair and went in search of her new young charge so that Alexandra could introduce her to “the little cutie” as the bubbly babysitter called him. Her light-brown hair swirled enticingly around her head like a commercial actress as she poked her smiling elfin face into Ethan’s room without knocking. “Heyyyy there, you must be Ethan? I’m Miss Holly or Nanny Holly, whichever you prefer.” She cracked the door wider and strode into his room as if she owned the place, offering her hand to the sullen teen.

(It's fine just annoying, but good now it's here)

Ethan was rather shirt conpared to his new nanny, but his face was still full of distaste. "Whatever, just get out of my room and leave me be.", he said with a handshake that had very little effort in it. He took his hand away and pushed his dark blonde hair out the way. He gave his Mother a seething glare that was as sharp and as cold as ice. "Why is she here?", he shouted. He hated it when his independence was threatened.

Alexandra wasn't without steel, "To make sure you behave! I am disgusted at your behavior and your new Nanny will see too it that you improve. Now I have to go, otherwise I will miss my flight.", she looked slightly forlorn, "Now always remember no matter what, I love you.", she said and turned to Holly, "The card for the budget is on the kitchen table along with any other information you might need. Remember to skype and call, bye.", with that she turned and left dragging her case behind her.

As Alexandra left Ethan with his new Nanny, the spritely brunette pouted slightly at his rudeness. "Now that's no way to talk to a new friend! Or at least I thought we could be friends. I guess if you just want to pout up here for months I won't try to stop you. But if you want to come with me and get some pizza instead..." Holly tapped one manicured fingernail against her equally pink lips thoughtfully before spinning and heading for the card in the kitchen, calling behind herself, "I guess I can just spend your Mommy's money without you."

Ethan scowl widened, even more than it usually was. He got up and stalked out of his room. He put on a fake smile and followed Holly to the kitchen.

"Sorry. Anyway she isn't my Mommy, or Mummy, she's my Mom and that's all she'd ever be.", he said through gritted teeth. He had no idea how wrong he was.  "So are we going out or are you going to order takeaway.", he asked trying to be civil, but anger and resentment seemed to pour off him like steam from dry ice.

"I thought we could go out, your Mommy," again Holly emphasized her choice of jargon , "said you spend too much time sitting around the house." Despite his simmering resentment, the lithe young babysitter flashed a little leg at the boy from under her short skirt and hoped that the opportunity to get close to her would tempt him to go along with her abrupt demands. She carefully omitted her intention to take him to Chuck E Cheese as she tried to shepherd him toward the door.

Ethan clearly saw her leg and thought to himself, this'll be epic i'm sure I can get into her pants. "Sure thing.", he put on his shoes and stepped into the lift. He wondering where they were going, he had a hard time  trusting anyone, but Holly somehow seemed trustworthy althiigh there was still that nagging doubt crawling and clawing in the back of his mind.

Holly continued sashaying seductively in front of Ethan all the way to the car, where she opened the back door for him to step inside. "The airbag up front is really powerful, and I'm not sure you're tall enough for it to be safe." She claimed as she pressured the young man into the seat, her bent-over posture affording him a distracting glimpse of her ample cleavage that served as the spoonful of sugar to make this bitter medicine go down. While her demeanor remained slightly condescending on the drive over, she was just friendly and flirty enough as she made chit-chat with her sullen charge to stoke his hopes that this young Nanny might fall for his adolescent charms.

Ethan scowled inwardly, she was hard to figure out. She was so bloody sexy, with those breasts and those hips... But the way she talked to him, it was like the way someone would speak to a little kid! Despite that nagging doubt, he kept on smiling. He wondered where she was driving, this wasn't the way to Little Italy! Or any of the other pizza places, he should know, he'd been thrown out of a fair few. He saw a sign for Chuck E' Cheese's and they turned off. Why the hell were they going this way.

• 2 weeks later...

Holly parked and opened Ethan's door for him, acting as if nothing was amiss as she took his hand in an iron grip and led him reluctantly toward the pizzeria. "Now I'll give you a small allowance of quarters but don't spend them all right away" she admonished as they entered the raucously-decorated theme restaurant.

Ethan was stunned. This wasn't a pizzeria, this was Chuck E Cheese! What was she playing at? He glared at her, "What is this? This isn't a pizzeria, it's a bloody kid's restaurant! I'm 17, not 7! I mean... what the fuck are you playing at?", he ranted. 

He was not in control here, Holly was, but in Ethan's anger filled mind there was no room for logic and calm. "Why the fuck would I want to do here? The food's shit and the games are too!"

Ethan hated the situation he was in, he hated not being in control, he hated feeling helpless and now he was starting to hate Holly two. 

Holly's big brown eyes flashed and she hissed, "Watch your language young man! Your Mommy hired me to be your Nanny because you can't seem to behave yourself like an adult." The tall babysitter grabbed Ethan's arm tightly. "So I don't care if you're 17, 7, or 7 months, you will do as I say and speak respectfully. Or there will be consequences. Do you understand me?" Holly drew herself up to her full height and looked about ready to drag Ethan to the proverbial woodshed as she stared him down.

A part of Ethan cowered at Holly's anger, but that part of his mind was miniscule compared to the anger he felt at being tricked. This was an overreaction, nothing more than hot air, when it came to fulfilling his threats he'd never pull through. He tried to swing a fist at Holly, just wanting to hurt her in someway.

Anybody watching the scene he was making would be shocked, but if you turned the clock back on Ethan about 10 years or so, the only thing anyone wpuld see was a little boy throwing a tantrum on his babysitter.

• 2 weeks later...

Holly deftly stepped aside as Ethan swung wildly at his babysitter, grabbing his extended arm and yanking him off balance. Those martial arts lessons certainly paid off in her odd line of work, playing Nanny for misbehaving young men. "I warned you little boy." The beautiful young woman said coldly as she sat down on a waiting bench and unceremoniously yanked down Ethan's jeans. She pulled him over her warm lap and began fiercely swatting his underwear-clad bottom in the foyer of Chuck E Cheese like any small child throwing a fit. "Good boys never try to hurt people, no matter how upset they get! You're not getting off Nanny Holly's lap until you apologize, and mean it!"

• 1 month later...

"NO! Get off me! I'm not little! Get off you bitch!", Ethan screamed not realizing that the more he swore and the worse he ranted and yelled at her the harder the spanking would get. 

He kicked and screamed obscenities at her. Not caring that they were getting some very strange looks from passeraby wiyh parents trying to shield theor children's eyes and ears from this scene as it unfolded.

• 2 weeks later...