LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rockabye (Lillybaby and Me)

Cormac

Sadie Rogers was the lead singer of the Band Prospero. She was flicking through the Internet when she came across ageplay she really wanted one. 

Two days later

Prospero were on stage and while she sang she scanned the crowd for the perfect little.

"Because...", said Sadie, standing up and crossing to Mya, "You're going to be my baby, now come to Mommy or else I'll have to punish you.", Sadie said.

(Quick excursion to intro the two others)

Jace was a massive fan of Prospero, and he'd finally manages to get a ticket to the concert. He was invited on stage after another girl and he even got to play the bassist's (Name( guitar!

Grace had picked another little boy to be her little he was just the cutest she couldn’t wait to get him all babies up. Grace took the little boy back stage. 

“ so jace your probably wondering why I have back hear I want you to be my baby I know it’s weird but you just the perfect little boy ever”

Jace was unsure, he was such a fan of Grace's, and he'd always had a slight crush on her. "I..I'm not sure.... I..I...", Jace got very stressed when he couldn't control his situation and started hyperventilating.

Jace started crying and buried his face in his new Mommy's shoulder.

Sadie gave Mya a stern Mommy look. "Mya, one more time, you're going to be my little girl and I'll pamper you and feed you, now come here or Mommy will have to punish you."

(Last post for a while having dinner)

"Mya..get here NOW!", Sadie said, wulling to give her one last chance, she did however take a step forward.

Even before Grace diapered him, Jace wet himself he started to suck his thumb needing somethung to calm himself down with.