LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spoilt rotten (Private Babygabrial)

Cormac

He was very nervous. He quickly got used to mommy and it was clear she loved his babyish cuteness but what would this other woman think of him. Would she think he's a weirdo, a freak, an orphan loser? He nervously looked up ans waved "h-hi auntie Jade"

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She turned and smiled, "Awwh hi there kiddo, you must be Gabrial. Yer Mummy told me that you had a tough time in the home, well you're here now and if anyone can take care of you it's your Mummy."

Sadie smiled amd kissed his forehead. " Auntie Jade, Gabrial was wondering if you'd like to do some arts and crafts with him?"

Jade smiled even more, "Sure thing as soon as I'm done woth the decorations I can take you to my studio."

Sadie chuckled at his enthusiasm, "Guess you're really excited for it, I can't wait to see how creative my baby can get." Jade for back to work and took Gabrial iver to a pair of men who were arguing. One was quite short with blonde hair blue eyes and quite a beard. The other was an older man with a walrus moustache. "No, Mr. Ericson, we can't do that. Sadie hasn't approved it!", said the younger of the two.

"Boys, boys calm down.", Sadie said as she approached. "What's the problem?" Mister Ericson was the first to speak: "We need to have the Vigour logo out the way. Mr. Hookman here says tjat we can't"

"Leave it it's fine, it'll take too long to sort it out. Now meet the latest addition to the Vigour family, Gabrial. Gabrial that's Ethan.", she said pointing to the blonde man, "and this...", she said with slightly more cold in her voice "Is Mr.Ericson he handles the working with other companies."

(Sorry I got a bit carried away)

(No i like long posts it makes this more of a story)

Gabrial looked at grown ups actually working instead of forcing other people to do their jobs for them. Off of the back he already had respect for these two. He looked at them with a big smile and gave a cutesy "hello" with his American accent showing plain as day. He then looked up at the topic of discussion. The sign. It was on the stage and it was low hanging. He had an idea on why the sign but he wanted to ask. "Do you need the sign removed because it'll be too bright for the DJ since they'll be right in front of it? If si why not just cover it up?" He suggested 

Ericson's not a villain but he's not exactly a nice guy)

1Ethan smiled, "That's a brillian' idea, mate. Didn't think of that." He seemed to not care that he was in toddler clothing and being carried by Sadie. Ericson was looking at him like some sort of freak. In return he was gettinf an icy stare from Sadie, "That's a good idea Gabrial, you really are very talented."

Ethan meanwhile was fiddling around behind them with some Black Tarpaulin.

Ethan and another guy hung it up. Ethan came back over and winked at Gabrial. Ericson once again assumed his professional manner, turned and walked off 

"Can i come down sometimes mommy?" He asks wanting to see the club in action. He is so interested in how this all works but his interest gets interrupted by the mommy milk he drank earlier going through him and he has to make poopoo and weewee in his diaper.

She rubbed his back "It's alright baby, we can come down afterwards. Shhhh we'll just get you into a nice fresh diapee and then we can come back down and you can stay here through the party if you want to."

Sadie keeps singing softly to him. She gies to his nursrry and changes him quickly and cleans him up. She then kisses him on the forehead and csrries him back to the lift and goes back down.

"We have two hours until the party starts so how about we have dinner now and then we can have stuff to eat later okay sweetheart.", Sadie asked as they entered the third floor."

They went up to the bar and he sat in mommy's lap as a dark skinned woman with perky breasts and a slender figure wearing an apron and uniform walks up to the bar. "Awww so i finally get to meet the baby" she says looking at Gabrial. He In turn blushes and giggles looking down

(You have a name for her?)

"Hi       yeah this is Gabrial, he's just the sweetest little boy in the word. Gabrial say hi, whenever Mommy's out she'll tale care of you."